How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BarryHoward

How to reduce spelling and grammar mistakes while writing a post on cryptotalk.org by using Ginger software.

This is a good software and I am sure that many members especially those who don't have English as their native language will benefit a lot from this. Writing English can be a difficult task for non-English speaking members so if they utilize this software then they can create even better and well written posts.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

1 hour ago, Dark Shadow said:

This is a good software and I am sure that many members especially those who don't have English as their native language will benefit a lot from this. Writing English can be a difficult task for non-English speaking members so if they utilize this software then they can create even better and well written posts.

@Dark Shadow...For those who can't speak English, working in forums becomes difficult.  The forum has members from all countries, and not everyone speaks English.  But everyone should learn English.  However, you can use many types of apps to work in this forum, with which you can easily convert from your language to English.

I did not know there was this software, I have seen a few that correct and there are browser extensions that underlying our mistakes too, so we can use any of these technologies to improve our posts.

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Dark Shadow...For those who can't speak English, working in forums becomes difficult.  The forum has members from all countries, and not everyone speaks English.  But everyone should learn English.  However, you can use many types of apps to work in this forum, with which you can easily convert from your language to English.

Exactly @Cleaner. There are many members who find it very difficult to write proper English. This is because they are not native English speakers. But the good news is that there are applications, browser extensions and software that is designed to correct grammatical and spelling mistakes. So, they could use that or they could use a translator like you said.

17 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

Exactly @Cleaner. There are many members who find it very difficult to write proper English. This is because they are not native English speakers. But the good news is that there are applications, browser extensions and software that is designed to correct grammatical and spelling mistakes. So, they could use that or they could use a translator like you said.

@Dark Shadow...There is software for translation for those who can't speak English well.  But I would tell them to use the Google Translator app.  Because here all the countries have the advantage of language.  So English can be translated from any language through this app.  However, they have to learn English as well.  As a result, they will learn English faster.

I would like to use some software as there are times I am succumbing to a few mistakes too. While I have excellent knowledge of english, sometimes I fall in mistakes too and depending how tired I am I may make silly mistakes. A program that would help me and point my errors would be very helpful.

48 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dark Shadow

This is a very important point, we conclude that working here requires good language, so we must strive to strengthen ourselves in the language, through conversations and strengthening sessions, in order to work properly and properly on the forum, we must strengthen our language

Yes @Kenan12 Good English grammar, spelling, vocabulary are all very important if you want to survive in this forum. If our created content is constructive but it has grammatical errors then members will refuse to give us good reputation points. So, we can take the aid of different software or translators but the most important thing to do is to make our English language better.

Most of them members have a weakness in English, especially the sites that are not English, are the mother language, so their presence of their waterways, these mistakes earn their negative reputation and this is so they are reduced by these errors through your idea I have mentioned in your publisher and so overly detained the mistakes in the subject.

I agree with you, this tool is very good because many of us make grammatical and spelling mistakes when writing posts and this may make our posts incomprehensible and then may be deleted.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this site. Many here do not speak English well and use Google Translate, but Google Translate is not accurate, this site will be useful for correcting spelling errors.

• +1 1

I think that this program will help me greatly because I face some problems in the publications that I write because I do not speak the English language well, so I hope that this program will help me get rid of the spelling mistakes that I am facing

Great help for everyone who is weak in english. The website that u mention I mean ginger.vom is very awesome and excellent. It's a best working website which not only solve the problems but do some synonym suggestions as well as check the context of the text. In short everyone should use this website who are not enough good at english

This is great and thanks for sharing this with us. This will go a long way in helping people like me write meaningful sentence free from errors.

It seems to be a really interesting site. The ideas that you talked about look good and help us a lot, as adding comments with a good grammatical nature, but I think that Google provides such services as well, and I see it well too. Thank you my friend for introducing us to this site

Thanks friend for sharing this informative post with us I hope your post will be very beneficial for those members whose don't know English very well. They can use any software or extension that you mentioned above to avoid the grammatical and spelling mistakes in their posts .

You could also check Grammarly. That is the one that I use to check my grammar and spelling. It is a really great application as per my experience with various application that check your grammar. Also, it has a premium services but is of course paid.

This software works perfectly because I have been using it since a month and it always makes my text comprehensive and out of the mistakes like grammar and spelling. Actually sometimes grammer and spelling mistakes make your post irrelevant or can't be understood and results is deleted so everyone should use this software. Hope u would see a great different

With spelling errors, grammatical mistake, writing inabilities: one can not really and certainly enjoy his/her stay in the forum.

The forum already laid down it's various rules and guidance for posting and it's really commendable as you share this important post for the benefits of everyone in needs.

Thank you mate

• +1 1

On 3/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, BarryHoward said:

Hello, in this topic, I am giving you some advice on how to use Ginger software to improve the quality of your posts on cryptotalk forum:

1- Visit Ginger software website by clicking here: https://www.gingersoftware.com/grammarcheck
2- Write the sentence which you want to write it on cryptotalk.org in the box, then click on "Ginger it!" button.
3- You will see another box in blue, which contains your sentence without spelling and grammar mistakes.
4- You can click on "copy to clipboard" if you want to copy the correct sentence and paste it into your post or comment in cryptotalk forum.

Note that Ginger software has a browser add-on which will make this process easier.

If you have any tips which will help the users of cryptotalk forum to avoid some embarrassing mistakes, then please leave a comment below.

In this photo I made a test by writing a sentence full of mistakes, look how Ginger software corrected these mistakes easily.

Ginger.png

You are welcome mate and thanks for the enlightment. On like me, there are comment I made which I believe will be full of mistakes although nobody is above mistake. Now that you have guide us on how to use ginger software, I will try it and see. All the best

One of the important things that made me excited to enter this forum is his interest in the language and writing without spelling errors, and fortunately my language is excellent and I do not suffer from this problem, but your suggestion is very useful to a large number of those who have trouble writing in a correct language. Thank you .

This is really a good software. At least it will save us a lot of  time going through each line to check for errors. Please is the software on mobile. Can i get on playstore?. Thanks for the post.

when you take care of your writing and use the software and keep on checking while posting it will help you improve your english and you will need no application after few months.

Hi friend thank you for the contribution towards the success of the forum members and we wish to have senior members like you in the forum to be able to acquire knowledge and experience from in order to achieve our goals, I haven't used it before but I will try to visit the site in order to start using the ginger software

You are right. Most of the members rely on the translator and then paste the post without checking it, which exposes us to spelling errors so we must re-evaluate the text before publishing it.

• +1 1