According to currently scenarios of crypto market Top Ten coins for 300% profit after six months - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

According to currently scenarios of crypto market Top Ten coins for 300% profit after six months

This is really possible through these strong and large currencies, you can actually achieve a profit of up to 300% within a period of six months

THINK POSITIVE

This strategy that I have said has some positives, but it will not reach that extent that you said perhaps. I mean that in the list there are currencies that will provide you with good profits in a few months such as eth and Binance coin
 Let's not forget that the royal currency has a lot of interest in the day, and you can only earn a large amount of profits

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/22/2020 at 8:09 AM, chrislynn said:

I am going to explain one strategy for all my friends of crypto talk forum which is my own secret strategy but today I am going to reaval for forum members. Always buy in dip only few coins but choose big volatility based coins not that which are once in dip then no soon recovery. I am going to share high volatility based some coins and tokens If you invested in dip on these coins you definitely earns more then 300% in few months :

1: Bitcoin 

2: Bitcoin cash 

3: Ethereum

4: Binance coin 

5: Elf coin 

6: Eos 

7: xrp 

8: Etc 

Yes my friend i have been thinking the same. Currently price is too Down hut after few months it will be recovered for sure. And then you will be making larger profits easily if you invest now. 

Though i amnot a big investors but i am holding my xrp and i am collecting Bitcoin through the sites and forum like Cryptotalk and  after the halving sure there is huge ballrun coming and at that time it would be worth working.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I believe that and i have some coins i have hold them because i believe they will grow high one day and i will earn good profit with them. I have ripple coins and eos because i have strong faith with them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is not a secret strategy because it is very obvious to invest in coins with big volatility but the more clever way would be to invest in new small tokens and coins which can blow up soon, just buy many of them.

You have forgotten to include Litecoin LTC here which is also one of the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest. After halving event of Bitcoin, I think prices of the most of the altcoins will also get increased against the price of Bitcoin is in the cryptocurrency market. 

I agree with you, and this is what I always think and do. I always buy currencies that witness very large fluctuations. They are more able to achieve profits, and the arrangement that I have made is completely correct So I advise everyone to always choose the currencies that witness large fluctuations and that are popular with people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the post and your observations. I have some of these coins in my briefcase. And now, if possible, I buy only Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Yes, your trading strategy is very good and from your strategy we can also earn 300% in 6 months but I want to give new strategy, if we earn only 20% profit in every month than we can earn 6x profit in 7 or 8 months.

I invested a while ago in the currency of etc and made gains in several deals as they fluctuated between two values and bought below the channel and sold above to achieve some profit and it was a successful experience.

good investment strategy are related to the bitcoin as the main currency that can generate upward movements up to 1000k and that many take advantage of to win thousands of dollars, although there are others currencies that also offer good profits like XTZ that in the last months has managed to grow a lot.

I am not sure about Elf but for other coins of the list I agree. They will take 300% before 6 months. I think the bull run is already started.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/24/2020 at 9:29 PM, rekter said:

Promising 300% winnings in "few months" is just a lie. That's all speculation because literally no one knows where we are headed next.

@rekter  The last time I had this feeling, BTC price goes from 6000 to 20000 in 1 month and ETH price from 400 to 1,000 in less than 2 months. That's why I built my ETH mining rig (ETH at $400 and 1400$ 35 days later)... But as you said, nothing is sure and it's pure speculation..... Who will live will see....

About Elf coin I totally agree with you, it's an ad or an attempt to say "I don't just choosed the most knowwn coins".... LOL !

On 4/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I invested a while ago in the currency of etc and made gains in several deals

@SuperCrypto  Like you bro, i really like ETC!

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The price hike after 6 months cannot be guaranteed, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and fluctuates a lot so the trade does not mean expectations.

The way you say is correct, we hope it is always better to buy different currencies with great fluctuations because these currencies will always enable us to achieve good profits.

Well you mention all coins are really profitable when we buy in low Price's, and your strategy also good to earn profit , in my opinion bitcoin ETH and litecoin these coins are really gives profit 300% percent in few months, and I especially choose litecoin to invest.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, chrislynn said:

I am going to explain one strategy for all my friends of crypto talk forum which is my own secret strategy but today I am going to reaval for forum members. Always buy in dip only few coins but choose big volatility based coins not that which are once in dip then no soon recovery. I am going to share high volatility based some coins and tokens If you invested in dip on these coins you definitely earns more then 300% in few months :

1: Bitcoin 

2: Bitcoin cash 

3: Ethereum

4: Binance coin 

5: Elf coin 

6: Eos 

7: xrp 

8: Etc 

This is a good post thank you for sharing a good post which will help me here and in the future and still hoping more of my friends to enjoy learning on this platform

It's actually true, on those coins, such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, dash, and so on, to invest on their price falls, as it lie a continuous loop of their prices having to fall, then rise at done point, as the story there is, don't get too comfortable with the asset Which you have on Crypto, as price isn't all fair 

If we look at it that way it is correct, the gains have been good during the last downturn, and the price recovery of Bitcoin, and the other currencies that follow it.

I think these are good and valid expectations and they are used and good profits can be achieved in these currencies, perhaps more than 300% within 6 months

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes this coins you mentioned are high volatility coins which is we can make much profit from it if we buy when the price is really down , because these coins when there go down there are much likely to come up again, so I must say it's beneficial to buy this coins when there are down in prices.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/22/2020 at 7:09 AM, chrislynn said:

I have not heard about the expression (in dip) in crypto world but I think you want to refer to buying at very low price at the bottom of the market. Most of the coins you wrote in your post are high-volatile coins but recommending all members to buy this kind of coins is not a good idea because there are some newbies among them that don't have enough tolerance and experience to handle high volatility. Your suggestion is good for those professionals who are in search of big and fast profit.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Actually, this currency is expected to rise by 300% but this is the lowest profit rate that you can achieve from the market if you choose other currencies better than the currencies in this list.