Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum?

Hey guys, I have a suggestion, with the way things are changing fast, and how fast the coin prices are really changing, could we be paid with a stable coin such as USDTE. or any other that is more stable because you look around, it was 3 dollars a day when you had bitcoin at 10,000$ and now that the coin price has dropped due to corona Virus, then its far much important we look at the price, we exchange it and its 1.6$ per day, thats almost half of what we used to earn, and am not complaining, far may it be, but its worrying sometime, its just a suggestion guys , what do you think??

Hope I dont sound like am complaining, cause am not, am just suggesting,God bless you all.

1 hour ago, Kariuki said:

Hey guys, I have a suggestion, with the way things are changing fast, and how fast the coin prices are really changing, could we be paid with a stable coin such as USDTE. or any other that is more stable because you look around, it was 3 dollars a day when you had bitcoin at 10,000$ and now that the coin price has dropped due to corona Virus, then its far much important we look at the price, we exchange it and its 1.6$ per day, thats almost half of what we used to earn, and am not complaining, far may it be, but its worrying sometime, its just a suggestion guys , what do you think??

Hope I dont sound like am complaining, cause am not, am just suggesting,God bless you all.

I don't think you would be asking this if btc was going up...

Some of the people in this site consider this as work, i consider this to be a form of faucet, and that in mind you could ask why don't faucets pay people in usdt? We are promoting cryptos by talking about them, we are not promoting USD.

One thing to remember is, this site doesn't owe us anything.

• Useful or interesting 2

I dont think that, it is impossible to pay with stable coin I can think that in the future maybe will pay with other coins like Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin....etc but with stable coin impossible.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't  think that they will change currency bitcoin  to usdt. But after all you  give very  good  suggestions.  It is better  if there is some fix earnings in USD.

4 hours ago, Kariuki said:

on yobit you can exchange crypto with usd, so why admis should pay you in stable coins? when you receive your bitcoin just exchange them with usd on yobit and you'll be fine. or withdraw your bitcoin on another exchange and buy a stable coins. 

as you can see there are a few good alternative for what you are asking

I do not think that is possible and I prefer to pay bitcoin even if its price has decreased now because the price will go back to rise again in the future, but there is some suggestion such as increasing the rewards or reducing the number of posts against 30 thousand Satoshi

No i think they are correct paying in stoshi. They are promoting tge bitcoin so they need to give bitcoin over other coins. So tgey will pay in stoshies 

21 hours ago, rekter said:

I don't think you would be asking this if btc was going up...

One thing to remember is, this site doesn't owe us anything.

Sums it up perfectly, I would say. I can't even understand why people ask for being "compensated" now the price goes down. They already get free money (hitting "submit reply" 30 times per day is not work really), and now they want still more?

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I have no problem with getting my payments in bitcoin and I think that this platform can't switch to stable coin payments due to the drop of bitcoin price but maybe they can increase the number of paid posts per day.

Of course I also want to be paid in a stable currency but maybe it's not very good, because the coins fluctuate, depending on how much they are. But this will be detrimental to us if the currency devalues or dies. satoshi is still better

Personally I prefer to be kept paying us in Bitocoin (BTC) because I'm sure it's going to go up so we can save them and double our profits when it goes up 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:43 AM, Kariuki said:

It is a good idea, but as we saw there's no stable crypto currency in the crypto market. Not just Bitcoin, all other crypto currencies went down in price. I suggest we just wait until Bitcoin price goes back up again, then we will earn the same amount we used to earn back when Bitcoin price was high.

Stable  coin in the form of USD is available  on yobit. But I don't  know that they are willing  to give payments in stable  coin or not. If yes it will be the good  news.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:43 AM, Kariuki said:

Cryptotalk is already paying good amount of money and I don't think they would change Bitcoin payments to any other currency. Eventually, Cryptotalk is a campaign created by Yobit which is a platform dedicated for CRYPTOCURRENCIES mainly!

I do not think that the forum will pay members in dollars instead of bitcoin, although I hope that will happen, because changes to the price of bitcoin are constantly occurring and perhaps the price of bitcoin rises above 10,000 dollars.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, Kariuki said:

I have never seen more dumb people than in this forum. CT pays from the earnings of Yobit. Yobit has to be in profit to pay the posters of CT, but how can Yobit be in profit, when people are dying left and right. Everyone is withdrawing their profits from the stock market, and global economies are plummeting and will soon turn to recession and even depression or even worse. The number of deaths is already staggering at 10000, and it is just the beginning. Although I do like the suggestion of getting paid in stablecoins, but given the problem we, have, i would be surprised, if even the whole of crypto world survives. 

Most likely not, they will not pay a stable coin to users of Crypto Talk. There is a definition that initially, you could only pay with bitcoin. 

23 hours ago, rifat4393 said:

Good suggestion. If admin do it then it will be batter for us. But, I don't think that admin will do something like that. But, don't worry, you can store your earning. I hope bitcoin price will start to increase soon.

The results obtained on this forum, real hard work of the users. admin and moderator must think and make good considerations.

Paying in Bitcoin is good and better for us in the future and we need just to hold them until another time for a good price with btc.

Guys if the price of btc went to 20k we will get 6 dollars so unstable coin maybe better .

I prefer to get paid with bitcoin for the future of my investment i can make alot of good investment when i get more balance with the upcoming days.

No way. This forum is all about cryptocurrencies and crypto technology. This forum is working to promote cryptocurrencies so how can they pay us in Fiat currency?

No, the rules of the forum clearly stipulate that they pay exactly 1.000 Satoshi for a post, regardless of the course and other circumstances. You can transfer the earned btc to any coin yourself.

The 1000 satoshis per post should be enough even if Bitcoin prices comes down, as it will surely rise up again anyway.

What you all should be worrying about instead is after the Bitcoin halving event comes: Will this forum still pay per post after that? And if so, will the payment be reduced below 1000 sats to compensate for the increased mining difficulty and the dwindling supply through mining?

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I think the administration may have considered this issue, I think it's better that we get rewarded in bitcoins, you can wait until the price of bitcoin rises after getting your satoshi on the balance.

When I started working in the forum, the price of bitcoin was up to $ 10,000, and today we were getting $ 3, but now the price of bitcoin has decreased, yet this is appropriate because it will rise later and this decrease will be compensated

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day