Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum?

no you wont get paid with stable coins , even USDT may fall next day , there is no guaranteed price in cryptoworld , so it is what it is , you will get 1K satoshi per post anyways 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the budget is in Bitcoin terms, and it is working better for the adoption of crypto to receive Bitcoin instead of a stable coin. Personally I wouldn't mind as I would spent the stablecoin to buy Bitcoin in yobit if they change the distribution currency.

On 3/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, Kariuki said:

Hey guys, I have a suggestion, with the way things are changing fast, and how fast the coin prices are really changing, could we be paid with a stable coin such as USDTE. or any other that is more stable because you look around, it was 3 dollars a day when you had bitcoin at 10,000$ and now that the coin price has dropped due to corona Virus, then its far much important we look at the price, we exchange it and its 1.6$ per day, thats almost half of what we used to earn, and am not complaining, far may it be, but its worrying sometime, its just a suggestion guys , what do you think??

Hope I dont sound like am complaining, cause am not, am just suggesting,God bless you all.

We should not think about current prices of bitcoin because we are collecting btc for holding. And in future it would grow highly. But stable coins would be same. Also when bitcoin would be high then we could get more than $3 daily.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:40 PM, Jeffery S. Ormsby said:

If you do not log in to the crypto exchange frequently, it will be useful to convert your money into a fixed coin in dollar terms. Otherwise, you may experience too much depreciation. Currently, the market is mixed and the direction is unstable.

however it's far surely cited by way of the moderators & admin that charge can best be received in bitcoin so you can not obtain price in stablecoin.

It is better not to change the reward yet and wait for the price to rise. Probably the developers of the award will not change the rules due to fluctuations in the exchange rate. It is better to change when there will be growth and growth will be.

The payments made by this forum is done in bitcoin, and to be honest i think that this is the best coin that you can hope to be paid in with the volatile, your earnings can go up just as much as they can go down. And so there is great potential. Also we need to consider the fact that no crypto is considered stable and that bitcoin is the best to be paid in as the price drop allows for the members of the forum to still be paid. Just be thankful for what you are bale to earn here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you are taking about rewards of crypto talk forum then there is no chance of this that forum paid us with usdt because there is clear rules of forums that they paid only btc. And so if you like to earn btc then work here and complete task and earn btc. 

Of course. You have a relevant point. But every forum or website has their own rules. You cannot force them to change their policy. This forum pay us good amount of bitcoins and that is also very good enough for all of us actually. Bitcoin has the highest market value. So there is no need for a stable coin I guess. We are quite happy about it. 

20 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I think the administrator should consider this. but with me. I prefer to pay with bitcoin because sometimes the price of btc goes up and my money goes up too. Stable money can't

I have another plan, which is to pay with ethereum or lite coin. because the bitcoin that I got was definitely converted on the coin because of the low withdrawal fees and no need to convert again.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:26 AM, Ngetpa said:

I think we might not be paid in an stable coin. As far as I know, the payment in the forum is fixed into 1000 satoshi and the actual earning will depend on how high or low the bitcoin is. 

we can earn bitcoins here,I mean staoshis and it is stable for me.

It is very difficult and impossible for the supervisors to pay in the dollar. They depend on this currency only and on these prices, whatever the market rates, so my advice to you is to store all the money you get from this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:13 PM, Kariuki said:

Hey guys, I have a suggestion, with the way things are changing fast, and how fast the coin prices are really changing, could we be paid with a stable coin such as USDTE. or any other that is more stable because you look around, it was 3 dollars a day when you had bitcoin at 10,000$ and now that the coin price has dropped due to corona Virus, then its far much important we look at the price, we exchange it and its 1.6$ per day, thats almost half of what we used to earn, and am not complaining, far may it be, but its worrying sometime, its just a suggestion guys , what do you think??

Hope I dont sound like am complaining, cause am not, am just suggesting,God bless you all.

Well i dont think if it is possible. Other things can be changed but put payment method of satoshi will never get changed. I mean bitcoin is best crypto currency what's wrong with you? 

Oh okay then am sure we will be thinking of something to adjust and work as hard for it, the best levels we see around, its something very important , for us to earn the different satoshis and still live in that margin of profit, 3 dollars, and also we dont complain when the price goes up, 

forum admin choose king of crypto,bitcoin.so the option of payment is best,but as market is down now,we are trying to find stable coins more.

I prefer to get paid in volatile coins because whatever you earn will worth more tomorrow but stable coins always have the same value. Getting paid in volatile coins is similar to investing in those coins because you can hold your earnings and sell them later at best possible price. Bitcoin is the best and most valuable coin and it is better to receive your payment in BTC. If you receive stable coins, you have to pay extra fees to convert it to volatile coins for trading.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

There is not stable coin in cryptocurrency , this forum paid to us with the best coin , so the bitcoin will rise to 10000 $ again , so just wait to rise and you can sell your bitcoin.

I think that the forum administration has already discussed this issue before creating the forum and it is most likely unlikely that payment for messages will be made in any other cryptocurrency. Perhaps one day there will be a feature and it will be possible to withdraw your money from the forum for messages using other currencies.

Edited by ComeBackIsrael

I agree with you because the price of bitcoin has gone down and so has the earnings of all the members of this forum which may have discouraged some members to not be as active as they used to be on this forum.

Well as of now, the admins and moderators are not posting yet about to your posts mate and i think paying us with stable coin is not worth because this is not pumped at all and i will prefer altcoins for this.

I think it isn't viable for this discussion board due to the fact I suppose they may be also depending on the price of crypto so it is impossible for them to pay us a stable forex, if they did that then I think this discussion board may be shut down for the following coming years or perhaps months.

I think it is quite impossible because you can not be paid  with stable coins for  forum but you can be paid by digital coins and this is the best 

You will be worrying if the price of BTC is going down but once the price is rising up to $10K or maybe up to $20K, you'd be celebrating. Stablecoin is good but this is if you are contented to how much it is without inflation. 

You earning $300 a week would be good no matter where the market goes. But you earning $150 while there is a downtrend can be excruciating in the ass. 

Bitcoin is the number one currency, but it is not stable. Depending on the crypto market, the price of bitcoin fluctuates. It is never possible for a currency to be stable in the forum. They will always pump and it is very difficult to tell when the price will rise.

And what benefit them if they pay in a stable currency, because the cryptocurrency is like Bitcoin, which is achieved through good incomes that enable it to pay for this forum, which is why I think that it is not possible

THINK POSITIVE