Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Can we be paid with a stable coin in the forum?

You say that you have to convert everything you earn to usdt because it is your idea in the store, but what if you notice that the price of bitcoin starts to grow again, you will tom transfer again, but what you will solve in the first time will decrease. Your idea is excellent but unsuccessful on the other hand

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that perhaps this option of a reward for messages was considered, I think that it will be added sooner or later because not all beginners understand how to exchange their Satoshi for another currency on the yobit exchange. 

Well your suggestion is good and genuine but i don't think it is possible this forum won't do that , if you look at the current price of  bitcoin it is over 7300 $ which will grow even further in the coming days. So keep working and hold your satoshi the prices of bitcoin is going to increase soon enough.

I don't really know much about this. But I think it will not be possible to pay with stable money soon. A stable payment system cannot be mentioned at a time when the markets are now in a terrible state worldwide.

I think not, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, and if the forum will pays for messages in another currency, it will be considered as an advertisement for this currency.

Yes we can get in any cryptocurrency from this forum including the stablecoin but I always love to receive payments via Bitcoin from this forum due to the price volatility of the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. No matter whatever amounts that  I get from this forum, I store them in the crypto wallet. 

It would be probably a good idea to pay with a stable coin on some online job but on this forum it is just easier for yobit exchange to pay in bitcoin and also the price of btc can be bigger.

I think the range if the $3 and $1 now has a gap difference on what most users would actually appreciate on which more, as basically the same Satoshi amount is respected, as the forum was my on a path of actual paying but on $3 but on Satoshi which can be equivalent to any amount as the value of Bitcoin becomes.

I think you have a good point but I do not think that the moderators will consider that. Bitcoin is very unstable coin and every day, it changes the value, still bitcoin is the best payment among all of the coin.

Right now no this forum is not paying anyone in stable coin but maybe in future this forum will pay us in stable coin because as you say Bitcoin price is very volatility so if we paid money in stable coin than it helps us a lot.

I don't think if this will happen because the forum is paying in crypto (bitcoin) and thats why is called cryptotalk. Maybe if it was a forum for forex trading discussions i think they could pay with stable coins bro.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

no you cant get paid on other currency , it is what it is, cryptotalk has promised to pay on bitcoin , so it is always fine to get paid on that , you might get more than 3$ too , its all depends and i dont think , there is anything to be afraid of price of bitcoin , its always been like that 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good if there are several options for receiving payments upon registration and the user selects the currency he likes to earn, but for me I will choose bitcoin because I believe in its future in the long run.

It is not possible to pay us with a stable currency because
 the forum is special for cryptocurrency and trading currencies.
 You can change the Bitcoin currency to any cryptocurrency you want in the yobit platform, 
and you can request withdrawal from
 the platform to any supported bank that deals with the yobit platform.

It is very difficult and it is impossible for the supervisors to pay in stable currencies because the profit source for the forum is due to the trading operations that take place inside the yobit platform.

There is impossible to be paid with stable coin there is many member from different countries in this forum. All country currencies are different from each other by looks and value. So providing different currency to each member is very difficult. 

12 hours ago, wilbertson said:

My concern about his is more on the forum, I think they should launch their own coins that they should be paying us with.

That is a very wise idea, if they do that their coin would grow more and reach another level.

This price has risen a little these days. The situation may be due to what it was before, but despite that you have to become optimistic. The important thing is your work. Be patient, the price will rise soon.

My dear friend this forum pays 30000 satoshis per day, its really good and I don't think its change for USD for stable income, because you see the prices when decrease, but why don't you think when bitcoin prices touch 20000$ dollars, imagine how much we earn when we store all bitcoins in our wallet,