Amazing real life deal - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

I congratulate you, method of buying an aquarium is not ordinary, which proves the popularity of bitcoin, and if the seller needed money, it proved the ease of exchanging cryptocurrency for fiat.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

The fish is so cute. Its cool how you use your bitcoin to purchase something such like this. I hope someday i can purchase something i love using my bitcoin.

Using bitcoins is really feels great. In this time, we need to exchange it with fiat first and then we can use. if there is an opportunity like this, it will be really great.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Wow, pretty cool!  Yes , this is the first time I have seen a pet bought with Bitcoin!  Please most some more pictures of your new fishes!  Best of luck!

Me too that someone buy the fish and he send him BTC not cash because so many peoples will send money through banks and i am surprised that now peoples will use the BTC for dealing and its a good news for us because now peoples will start to use it for dealing and i hope in 2020 we saw more new investors in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 16/10/2019 at 12:16, Devh said:

Le 14 octobre 2019, j'ai vu une annonce calassifiée concernant un aquarium de poissons. J'aime beaucoup le poisson et les dessins mais je n'ai pas assez d'argent dans ma monnaie locale. Parce que je suis pigiste et commerçant. Donc, j'utilise principalement des cartes de débit pour la plupart des achats. Comme il s’agissait d’une transaction entre pairs, j’ai donc demandé au vendeur d’envoyer le montant en BTC. la facture honnête a été calculée à 0,0042 BTC mais il a demandé 0,0045 BTC, je lui envoie donc le montant et la transaction aboutit. Je viens de recevoir mon petit poisson et mon aquarium. Mais le marché est toujours bon marché, je pense que la personne était dans le besoin et postait la demande. Mais l’accord était incroyable, c’est très digne d’acquérir des créatures vivantes avec de l’argent numérique. Je publier un blog maintenant 😄 

Image WhatsApp 2019-10-16 à 15h12 .jpeg

Image WhatsApp 2019-10-16 à 02h04: jpeg

It's really beautiful a nice aquarium, and also another proof that life is very easy when transactions are made with either money or coins crypto coins! I propose you to give names like EHEREUM and Betcoin to your fish!

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 11:16 AM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

Hello Mr. or Ms. Devh. Congratulations on the great deal. The good thing is that there were no delays, conversion fees, bank fees, etc. I wish your fish a long and prosperous life

• +1 1

Yes, crypto is getting known by the world, not just by the huge companies but also for the people. Just like in your experience, you encountered an peer to peer connection. Hope I can use my coins for transactions too.

• +2 1

That was cool my friend. I think more and more people acknowledge bitcoin as one medium of trade now a days. And I think it is much better for us crypto users because with that. The price of bitcoin would increase due to the number of transactions and demands. And it is not only for holding and selling now. It is now for buying something. And it was fast transaction. 

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Emma said:

Using bitcoins is really feels great. In this time, we need to exchange it with fiat first and then we can use. if there is an opportunity like this, it will be really great.

Yes thank you for this informative post. Now i am holding my cryptocurrency and planning to change it into fiat so i can also purchase my wants. I hope it would be worth it when the time i planned to purchase using my bitcoin.

• +2 1

They can be a delightful fabulous striped bass
Document equally prepared a couple of triumphant cryptocurrencies
I got myself a fabulous contact
While you picked up a lot of garments
And additionally Managed to get individuals actually and additionally the whole thing is okay

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:25 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Wow, pretty cool!  Yes , this is the first time I have seen a pet bought with Bitcoin!  Please most some more pictures of your new fishes!  Best of luck!

Yeah, you are right it's really beautiful. I also first saw this beautiful fish bought with Bitcoin. If you have a more amazing real-life deal then you will see us. Who would love to see your brick?

• +1 1

Interesting trade. Does the seller of the aquarium and its contents put a kind of paper that says, "in this shop accept payments using bitcoin"?
If yes, where is the seller's address?

• +2 1

I haven't encountered anything like this, where people actually accept cryptocurrencies as payment, and it was very brave you to actually pay in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I like this topic, I am very happy to see you buy it with bitcoin which means some people already know where to make transactions using bitcoin and I hope there will be an increase in payments using bitcoin so that official bitcoin is for buying and selling payments.

• +2 1

Thats really a nice deal and unique too. This will make you more confident in term of trust on crypto and also means to be help each other using crypto.

• +1 1

It is pretty cool how you can transact that fast using btc. There are a lot of shops which accept btc as payment making it more convenient. But what is cooler is that you got such vibrant goldfish. 

• +1 1

This is a beautiful deal. You can call it amazing if you beat the pizza deal. But not everyone is superman like you. Good job my friend.

• -1 1

Amazing how we see world is evolving, cash and card free all digital!

This is way easier that holding cash in near hands .

I hope this would continue and really makes our purchasing easy!

• +1 1

Yes that is cheap, Because you cut many fees with using Bitcoin. If you use fiat, i think will more than that, like Paypal i sure they will taking many fees. Also that is good you use peer to peer transaction without any problem. I am still not sure if all people is honest if doing the deal like that. Maybe he can run away after getting the payment.

Btw. That is beautiful aquarium and gold fish. I want touch it. Hehehe...

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is amazing news mate, i didn't expect that you can buy some fish using bitcoins, when you heared or read this one without proof, you will criticized it and you will laugh at all lol, i hope that it will be available on other products so that we can buy some of it and it will be not hassle.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

Wow,those fish are so pretty,i cant believe someone will buy fish in exchange of bitcoin,while others are dying hard to earn it. 

Your amazing!

• +1 1

This good sharing is evidence of how cryptocurrency is very valuable and has indeed become part of the world economy.  Sharing about this can build public trust about crypto currency.  Congratulation for you

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:25 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Now many platform are receiving payment with crypto currency. very soon we can use btc at all kind of e commerce site to buy anything we need.

• -1 1

I bought shares of the company for bitcoins. in our country (Belarus) it is possible. Cryptocurrency is allowed with us, but rarely use it in calculations (everyone prefers hold)

• +2 1

Right now i am waiting from crypto atm's and crypto credit card i hope in this coming years most of the countries will produce an crypto atm, looking forward to it.

• +1 1