Amazing real life deal - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

It is very good purchace you made and I hope you feel glad with it. Of course price of Bitcoin will keep rising and all these extra purchases we make help Bitcoin and if we don't use our investments for it but bitcoin that we have in the side for purchaces it is best.

It is good to find something to use your coins for and to be honest I'd probably want an aquarium too because it helps with the room and stability. It is good that you bought but it all depends as if you were a big whale that have bitcoins to spend it is fine, but for us the rest we try to make more Bitcoin for future investing.

• +1 1

It is amazing! I like this and you have done so great my dear to buy this. The cost of 0.0045 BTC is now $72 but when you were bought it it was half probably. So you were still bought an expensive today real life deal but how much can it be in the future. I am hope it will not reach the pizza guy mistake.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

في 16/10/2019 الساعة 10:16 ، قال ديف:

في 14 أكتوبر / تشرين الأول 2019 ، رأيت إعلانًا محسوبًا بشأن حوض السمك. أحب الرسم والتصوير. لأنني تاجر بالقطعة. لذلك ، تستخدم معظم عمليات الشراء. حسناً ، كان قد تم إرسال مبلغ من البائع إلى عملة ، عملة منسدلة. تم إصلاح فاتورة الصادقة عند 0.0042 BTC ، لكنه طلب 0.0045 BTC ، لذا يجب أن تدفع فاتورة المبلغ للتو ، تلقي للتو للتوصل إلى أسماكي الصغيرة وحوض السمك. لكنهم لا يزالون يقلون أعدادهم. الصفقة كانت رائعة ، وهذا أمر يستحق للغاية أنني اشتريت الكائنات الحية بأموال رقمية. أنشرمنشور مدونة الآن 😄 

صورة WhatsApp 2019-10-16 الساعة 1.59.12 مساءً.  jpeg

صورة WhatsApp 2019-10-16 الساعة 2.04.02 مساءً.  jpeg

It is great that we buy live creatures using the Bitcoin sign, and it is also a great deal and allows diversification of purchases in Bitcoin, and it will give more credibility to the currency

• +1 1

There are lots of ATM around the world where you can buy and also withdraw bitcoin easily and hopefully very soon all atm around the world will start dispensing bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Yes it's really amazing deal because you bought a amazing gold fish and aquarium from Bitcoin. Yes now many company and shop allow bitcoin as a payment gateway. Now all crypto lover will be happy because we can buy anything to our Bitcoin who accept Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, wingfield said:

But I think Bitcoin is used for services in the highly developed countries. I do not think that in a country with a weaker economy, payment in Bitcoin will be accepted. In a medical system this method of payment is welcome. In my country there are still no payments with Bitcoin for services, only very rarely for payments in cafes.

This time BTC is not legal in the world most countries but i hope soon the BTC and also other coins are going to be legal in all over the world becasue of corona and that time peoples will invest in it and the coins touch the sky at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This is a wonderful development and we really need Bitcoin for our daily expenses because it saves a lot of fatigue and you do not need your bank card, as all your money in your phone is bought and sold without the intervention of any third party.

It is interesting to know that fish were bought with cryptocurrencies, this is a clear example of how bitcoin is being incorporated into transactions, buying and selling, over time this will become more common throughout the world.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Wow, pretty cool!  Yes , this is the first time I have seen a pet bought with Bitcoin!  Please most some more pictures of your new fishes!  Best of luck!

Buying using the Bitcoin are legal in few countries and the shop owners place the sign board/add on the walls or shop door which clearly say that client can pay through Bitcoins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:16 AM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

Wow you made a great deal and a good achievement by investing in aquarium and this will also create awareness to those who want to start a small pet business. Happy aquarium mate

Yes no doubt there are some realistic deal in the life. They are always helpful for us. I have no knowledge about Crytpo. A friend tell me about this i accept and use it. I bought a btc of 200$ but with passage of time there price increase and increase at least i have earn a double profit from them.

So i think it is best deal and real deal in my life.

Hello friend, This is incredible post and gives the contention that Bitcoin is being utilized and you can purchase anything with it. I have the expectation that we will have the option to purchase our day by day cofee with Bitcoin actually soon. The advancement of Lightning Network will make another degree of appropriation dissimilar to anything we've seen previously and the dealers that currently don't imagine that Bitcoin is useful for their business will surge attempting to discover somebody with information on Bitcoin for exhortation and bearings.

This topic is a clear example of the heights that the Bitcoin currency is going. Normalisation of the Bitcoin currency as a payment which can be used everyday is right now becoming extremely common. Hopefully in the future , I also can buy a pet with cryptocurrency.

You are very lucky if you can get things directly by giving payments in form of cryptocurrency. In our country this system is not yet adopted by local businessman.

BetFury                                                   

Congratulations, it's the first time I've seen someone buy a pet with bitcoin, hopefully one day it will be accepted in many places. Thank you for sharing your experience, I wish you the best

• +2 1

Encouraging post for new member like me. I am starting working in this cryptocurrencies field and hoping for better future ahead. 

I hope crypto will progress more and make transaction more easy without scammers. Work for the spread of crypto all over the world. 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, cryptokram said:

Really nice! The fish and aquarium is really cheap! 0.0045 BTC is just 36 USD !

The price now is $87.75. I agree it is good to buy online using Bitcoin but we don't have to switch the price to USD. We can buy with USD too but we buy with Bitcoin as we want to do our part and help promote the use of Bitcoin. It doesn't matter what the price is as probably the buyer kept his investment intact and just had some extra in fiat.

• +2 1

Pretty cool !!!!!! I never knew that you could buy pets with BTC. All you need now is to be able to buy the fish food &  anything else they need with BTC. Whatever anybody says, BTC & other coins are becoming more &more used in every day transactions. Keep it up.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

That's good digital currency is really have many benefits as a consumers and users. Ofcourse btc is well popular now so its conveniet for us to sell our coins to.exchange other assets in worthy price and easy transaction money with secured processing.

the amazing real life i can tell you about it just read my comment brother that so easy 

One day BTC will be use in ATMs, It will use for buy air tickets, It will use for property dealing. My man many more good hopes can be expected with Bitcoins. Recently one of my friend got medical treatment against Litecoin.

so i hope i answer about what you asked and i hope the better for you , good luck .

One of the things that calls for optimism in the future is to hear that digital currencies are being used to complete transactions, and they have become an excellent alternative to fiat currencies. I hope to get a commodity soon via digital currency.

• +2 1

Its use as a means of payment has become a common and normal matter in several countries and in various institutions. As for other countries, it can simply be used as a means of payment once agreement between two people. Such deals are individual cases, but it is a good indication of an increase in the desire to own it by different social strata as a whole. These deals are to expand the territory to include institutions in the future.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

You make a great deal but if you safe that now you can make good money through that BTC and you make also trade on that easily and earn good money through that BTC which is the best decision for you.

BetFury                                                   

This is really wonderful. When we buy happiness using cryptocurrencies it is satisfaction on another level. The fact that cryptocurrencies are taking huge strides in the field of transactions is a great proof here. Using Bitcoins as a payment it is a really convenient mechanism for the users to transfer fund from one person to another without any problems.