Amazing real life deal - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

It is exciting to use digital currencies to buy real items. I dream about the day when we can use bitcoin as the primary payment method for everything.

• -1 1

I am really glad to see you.  Seeing the match you bought with Bitcoin makes me very keen to buy a fish.  I hope that in the near future Bitcoin issuance will improve and I will be able to buy many things through Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Wow. This is amazing.. Bitcoin is very impressive currency. I love this one but i have a problem about that the transfer rate of bitcoin are so high as compared to other coims. 

• +1 1

This is a great experience. You bought live creatures using cryptocurrencies. Had it not been for this wonderful payment system (peer-to-peer) you would not have been able to conduct a transaction between you without the need for a third party to take commission from you.

• +2 1

Right now i am waiting from crypto atm's and crypto credit card i hope in this coming years maximum of the nations will produce an crypto atm, looking forward to it.

What are you speaking about i can't recognize but digital lif is just too properly to enjoy.You doesn't need to do anything with out taping on cellphone or computet.But you want to be claver. Here is a lot of human beings like us and also you want to show yourself.

• +2 1

It is very beautiful to see the aquaculture thing on this platform so keep it in a regular fashion for the members who are interested and gain information.

• +1 1

As digital technology is widely used now a days.Those which country has not banned btc they can purchase and sell products through btc making things easier. But be safe to do online transactions.

• +1 1

That is awesome, i never made a peer to peer deal with crypto to anyone before, maybe i should start with my friends we used crypto so i can have something to be proud of from crypto world.

12 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Wow this has been great and I think it's the best deal.  Whether you fish through bitcoin and Amazon has got it for you.  One day I will buy the animal from Amazon and I will post it on this forum and feel.  I do not have a debit card but will have the privilege to launch Bitcoin as a payment on Amazon.

but wait the price for bitcoin and all other digital currencies have never being static what if the time for making payments arives and the prive was relatively very low will such be ok.? 

12 minutes ago, Jana Ara said:

Wow this has been great and I think it's the best deal.  Whether you fish through bitcoin and Amazon has got it for you.  One day I will buy the animal from Amazon and I will post it on this forum and feel.  I do not have a debit card but will have the privilege to launch Bitcoin as a payment on Amazon.

but wait tge price for bitcoin and all other digital currencies have never being static what if the time for making payments arives and the prive was relatively very low will such be ok.? 

Sounds good that you were able to receive the goods just by making the use of Bitcoins. I have not made the real life this sort of the deals yet to make the purchases but I hope it will be in the near future. I am seeking some stores which receive payments with the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Wow, this is a very cool story. Congratulations on your new friend’s purchase. This deal can now be put on a par with the deal of 2010, when they bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitconies. Very good article, like

• +1 1

woooow, I hope that things came to my country that willbe great buying the n your own coins that you work on i

• -1 1

I recommend you to give link to your post in the topic about cryptocurrency evidence because today many people ask for real life instances of seeing goods being purchased through cryptocurrency. Your pictures of the bill and the fish can be a real encouragement for those who don't want to believe that crypto has real value and only needs acceptance to be used like fiat. How did you pay the seller? I mean which wallet did you use for payment?

• +3 1

Whats kind of amazing deal are you talking about it because i completely unable to understand what's you said how to complete the deal of fish. Because i tried hard to find out required information but in vain. 

• +1 1

There may be difficulties with BTC payments, payment methods need to be varied. Very nice aquarium with bees. The method of paying for the aquarium is very interesting. So it is possible. BTC will likely be implemented as a payment method in a number of countries and the crypto market will go a step further in developing and promoting it. 

• +2 1

Indeed, I think the world is getting better and better when we can buy what we love in digital currencies, as it is a great payment method as it provides high speed, cost and very little transaction fees, and the uses of cryptocurrencies are greatly expanded day after day.

• +2 1

This is a very good and amazing deal when it comes to crypto. In real life, it will lead to more development and more people will learn about crypto and demand and investment will increase. Everything will get rich with money.

• +1 1

This is amazing because there has a shop that is accepting cryptocurrency  as a payment method, this will be good for them because many people are now using cryptocurrency and they will can now transact to those people who are having bitcoins or other coins.

• +2 1

On 2/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, Abdurrashid said:

Cryptocurrency gives a pretty decent chance to earn money. It can give you lots of advantages and ways on having a great life because financially it can be a ..

Indeed by the help of cryptocurrencies we can buy things we want when we have enough money to use. 

Cryptocurrency really helps many of us especially in financial needs. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Very good  things you have get from  crypto. It is really  beautiful and awaome. I have purchased clothes for me by transfering crypto  to bank then I purchase. 

• -1 1

Congratulations, the tank is really beautiful. I also want to buy a dog for myself with bitcoin. In my country, maybe this is not possible right now. But I believe the future is possible. I once bought a bonsai pot with bitcoin, that bonsai tree was a perennial plant from a wealthy family. I'm very happy.

• +2 1

That is amazing! I really buy things that I want with the use of bitcoin and I hope that someday in the future there will be am ATM for Bitcoin.

• -1 1

Imagining there is nothing like digital currency, you won't be able to buy your thing. This is the level we want cryptocurrency to reach so we can buy anything from any part of the world. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This really shows how much bitcoin has progressed in all this time. It shows that the bitcoin has started to be accepted and trusted by general public even for daily recurring transaction. It would be pretty cool if one day we can buy groceries and daily products like milk and stuff from bitcoin itself.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png

I m very impressive to read your story, this is good for you and I m sure there are a lot people who are lucky like you, because Bitcoin changed a lot of life from his creation or from year 2017 today, and I think all of us we are getting some benefit better than nothing!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif