Amazing real life deal - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

3 minutes ago, wingfield said:

But I think Bitcoin is used for services in the highly developed countries. I do not think that in a country with a weaker economy, payment in Bitcoin will be accepted. In a medical system this method of payment is welcome. In my country there are still no payments with Bitcoin for services, only very rarely for payments in cafes.

This is all depends on awareness and contribution of users. If we don't tell to our friends and family then how would the awareness will increase/ So the logical part is here, we should print shirts for BTC and Mugs and gift to friends and family. At least we thank to bitcoin who giving us profit and introduce new way of business. This world was nothing and we would found most jobless people if bitcoin was not there. This all credits go to the great man who introduce crypto graphy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

15 hours ago, Devh said:

One day BTC will be use in ATMs

Well we already have this culture in some countries where BTC is not be seen as an enemy of the current currency system. I have been in a pub where I paid with BTC. They had an ATM where I was able to buy BTC. The process are really easy. But the one thing I did not like is giving them the ID. However the experience was memorable.

We just need it in our everyday life.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, susilabai said:

Can you tell me which country you used the btc as in my country the government have banned the cryptocurrency usage.

The most I can say is that - it's in a European country 😊

Well in some of European country it is very regular. Some of these country in fact embarrassing the idea of bitcoin. It was in a road trip I was with my mates and not long ago. 

• +1 1

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well we already have this culture in some countries where BTC is not be seen as an enemy of the current currency system. I have been in a pub where I paid with BTC. They had an ATM where I was able to buy BTC. The process are really easy. But the one thing I did not like is giving them the ID. However the experience was memorable.

We just need it in our everyday life.

As i said in recent post, If there is no concept of Bitcoin or crypto currency then think how world should become now? About 600 Million people become jobless. As a research 600M people make their career in bitcoin and other online career. So the concept of BTC is play very important role in the progress of this world. We were in the darkness without having knowledge it. So at least we should increase awareness from some our profits. After all we should thank to founder 🙂 

• +3 1

16 minutes ago, Devh said:

This is all depends on awareness and contribution of users. If we don't tell to our friends and family then how would the awareness will increase/ So the logical part is here, we should print shirts for BTC and Mugs and gift to friends and family. At least we thank to bitcoin who giving us profit and introduce new way of business. This world was nothing and we would found most jobless people if bitcoin was not there. This all credits go to the great man who introduce crypto graphy.

I think everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but they are not too confident because they have to leave the comfort zone, and that does not give them a security status. But over time, manufacturers will have to make a change, and adding crypto coins as a payment method would be a solution.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, Devh said:

After all we should thank to founder 🙂 

I am positive that if he is alive then he is around us and watching the progresses we are making in the crypto worlds. May be he is not happy with the way it is going like Craig White, Ver, industrializing of mining but we are making progress and this matters.

3 minutes ago, Devh said:

bout 600 Million people become jobless. As a research 600M people make their career in bitcoin and other online career

That's a huge number. And there are more to come. May be we will have another economic crisis like we had in 2008 and then we will see people are truly inventing the power of decentralized economics.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, wingfield said:

I think everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but they are not too confident because they have to leave the comfort zone, and that does not give them a security status. But over time, manufacturers will have to make a change, and adding crypto coins as a payment method would be a solution.

I have notices some users have not much awareness and the increase FUD fear uncertainity and Doubt to newbies. So they thought its nothing but actually such people are fool or they feeling jealous because they have no way to trade in bitcoins. That's why we should have to increase education. Awareness is nothing until they get educated about the crypto system. I have also notices some newbies don't know about crypto graphy and they thought block chain technology can only find in crypto currency lol.

• +4 1

Just now, Awaremooner said:

Cool. I hope the marketplace here too will encourage this. Gold fish for that price! Cheap. You got a good bargain brother. In my country in Nigeria, I hope this too come to stay. Once there's a market place I can go to shop in bitcoin and goods are genuine, we are on the road to mass crypto adoption in Nigeria

Thanks for your opinion i think there are already some market places bu we need a high market place like ali express or ebay etc. If we have a market place like that then it will also effect to increase btc price and education of crypto. Just think if some like that come where only crypto accept then what a great world would it be. The world will surely totally change if some thing come in future. And we also got everything crypto and every technology will pass in crypto only .

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, susilabai said:

only in asian country their is a ban in cryptocurrency , european and other western country have accepted the bitcoin and other crypto currency usage and their people are using cryptocurrency just like trading and investment tool

Not all countries in Europe use cryptocurrency. In my country, it is not used as a payment method, but the people here are investing in crypto in the hope that they will lead a better life. I think we need to be aware that Internet technology is the present and the future. Thus, FIAT currencies will be gradually replaced by cryptocurrency. However, in the long term, the price of coins being fluctuating, accepting crypto as a means of payment can be a loss for a seller.

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, Bazaglo said:

i hope in the near future there will be more improvement in the bitcoin payments, BTC will probably be implemented as a payment method in several countries.

I think very soon payment in cryptocurrency will be available not only in some countries, but throughout the world at all.

• -2 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

9 minutes ago, Devh said:

I have notices some users have not much awareness and the increase FUD fear uncertainity and Doubt to newbies. So they thought its nothing but actually such people are fool or they feeling jealous because they have no way to trade in bitcoins. That's why we should have to increase education. Awareness is nothing until they get educated about the crypto system. I have also notices some newbies don't know about crypto graphy and they thought block chain technology can only find in crypto currency lol.

Probably if there was a chapter on the crypto market at the economics course in schools, people would probably have more courage to invest in cryptocurrencies, already knowing the basic principle of this market. When you are in school, you are eager to learn, you have more time to learn, and notions about cyptocurrencies could be learned more easily at that age of training.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

actually there are lots of ATMs in world that you can buy or sell btc using them and I hope they become more and more 

There are already many ATMs from which you can buy and sell Bitcoin. Just Bitcoin for now. There are 6 such ATMs in my city. I expect the POS to be introduced in order to be able to pay directly to the card sellers :). Something the NPXS wants to do.

• -1 1

10 minutes ago, susilabai said:

he is helpless to make more progress to bitcoin as the position now is very worse and anything can happen to him if he comes to lime light.

Well I do not think he is helpless (of course if he is alive). If satoshi really want's to come back then he can just sign the genesis address. We have his PGP information he can sign an message using that too.

It really is very transparent. Why can't Craig W Right proving himself that he is not real satoshi, because he do not have access of any of the above.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, susilabai said:

but the concecusion after his identity discloused.

He really does not need to disclose his identity. That's his right, My point was to become active in the community all he needs is to prove that he is indeed him.

On a side note, I do not think bitcoin even will have any effect if satoshi come back and also even he disclose his id. Bitcoin is now a different entity which build up to run on it's own. 

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, susilabai said:

It will be because when anyone can prove it that he is owner of the said wallet containing millions of btc then everyone will get feared that whether he wont sell off his holding.

Remember this person is satoshi himself and I do not think after all this he will make any stupid move and even if he sales his holding then we may see a little dump in the market but as always it will rebound and build up again.

May be we will have another chance to buy those coins at cheap 😃

• +2 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Remember this person is satoshi himself and I do not think after all this he will make any stupid move and even if he sales his holding then we may see a little dump in the market but as always it will rebound and build up again.

May be we will have another chance to buy those coins at cheap 😃

Suppose if some one sell btc and market becomes dump, then what will happen? People like me will buy more BTC and reinvest their whole capital in BTC. No doubt after a big dump there= is a big pump always. So we should not fear of dump and be ready when you see market is going dump lol. This is the best strategy to secure your investment in low price and sell at high. This is become more power ful strategy of all time. But i'm wondering who will sell at low? 😄 

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Devh said:

But i'm wondering who will sell at low? 😄 

I wanted to send a +1 for you but again I ran out of it LOL

Well this same question chase me as well. Who sells at low? There much be the ration of higher seller's ration to have a bull run. Imagine the guy who sold at $3.2k and then it spiked up over $12k in the recent time.

Whoever they are;

1. They are the reason behind a pump

2. They are settling at less

My good wishes for them LOL

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 3:34 PM, alther said:

It has been 3 years since now that most of my income is from the crypto world. I bought some of my electronic equipment from my results playing in crypto currency. Like computers, cellphones, and television. Even to buy a pack of cigarettes is money from cryptocurrency. not only beautiful, but a blessing that is so great for me to enter the world of crypto.

wow, wonderful, so you are now just earning money by trading or mining ?

great to hear that crytpo is helping you to earn money

This is a wonderful beautiful fish
I also made several successful cryptocurrencies
I bought a phone
And you bought some clothes
And I got them already and everything is fine

• -2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 5:25 PM, rini susilowati said:

Is BTC from existing capital ??
or from playing?
how can you get income like that?
because from the beginning I played I have not received income or profit.

It is the BTC i earned on daily basis. And still i did not getting your question. You mean about my income then i'm not a trader from belly of my mother, i did face a lot of losses and now i think my self just intermediate.

• +1 1

I'm not a fish lover so i can't tell much lol but it seems a good deal for you, it's good then. I don't have any real life deal with cryptocurrency so far. Mostly are from online thing, rarely for real life.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

wow, that's great news mate.. your fish and aquarium are too cute.. your buy this via btc that's very much good news cause now a days people are try to buy regular product and every product via btc when they don't have real money that the seller also accept btc that's means everybody try to realize the value of crypto currency and it good for crypto world, mate.. i also like to buy somethings via btc but in not possible in our country, so sad....

• +2 1

Is it possible to buy animals and pets only in America now? How are things going in Europe and the CIS? It would be cool, at least in Europe, if more and more cryptocurrency were to expand.

• -1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 5:16 AM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

Wooe! Fantastic my brother, haha a story worth reading and admiring, you bought those details for a very small bitcoin price, take good care of those fish, I hope your post serves as an example for other people to also perform this kind of good healthy and simple practices but of great value, I congratulate you.
People like this need in Cryptotalk to boost good manners.

• +2 1