Amazing real life deal - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

In your case the seller was the person who knew the cryptocurrency and a user of it as well but most of the times most of the people do not know about the cryptocurrency and they do not accept other than the fiat money.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

It is really good that people have begun to accept payments through Bitcoin, and this is something that will help cryptocurrencies to be good currencies for payment and people accept them.

I congratulate you on these beautiful fish, that digital currencies are getting more and more popular every day because of their multiple advantages, and there are many people and companies that accept stains in Bitcoin

A great way to pay as it is available all over the world and there is no need for any information if you want to keep it a secret, and now we are starting to see major companies adopt Bitcoin payment like Tesla of America

• +2 1

I am happy to see this article, but I do not believe it belongs in this section. You should post it in other general parts. Each post has its own section in which we must only post appropriately.

• +1 1

It is always good to buy things with our own money, and more when we ourselves have not earned them, with the sweat of our brow, with virtual currencies you can buy everything you want, pets, clothes, shoes, just from working hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is very interesting, as one of the aims of cryptocurrecy is to reduce the stress of having to walk around with cash all the time, and also I guess many countries should consider this type of situation where we can transfer and receive good without having to pay through the banks.

How cool !! I think it's a successful deal to buy animals with cryptocurrencies. It seems that cryptocurrencies are beginning to spread widely.

I think it is one of the strangest things that I have heard that was bought using cryptocurrencies, but I hope that transactions will become in cryptocurrencies in the near future so that we can buy everything we need using cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Ya really amazing to me too for making business transaction which is very easy and fast crypto currency has really helped us for making transaction very easier for us buying a good with btc without making more stressful strategies like the way it is done in the bank

• +1 1

Oh my God, this is very cool, I am really sad why my country does not have this kind of trade, we cannot buy any items with cryptocurrencies, it is great we did, I hope one day we will have cryptocurrency stores, that will be very amazing.

• +1 1

Thank you for this post, as it encouraged us that the field is spreading and growing over time, and I think that those who sold the Bitcoin currency earned a lot of profits at a later time.

• +1 1

Good, we hope that it can happen soon in making everyday purchases with cryptocurrencies. In particular, I have also made a purchase in a telephone agency and they accepted payments with cryptocurrencies so take advantage.

• +1 1

You make a good deal with him but if you safe that BTC then you got good money now and it gives you good profit in future. Crypto is the best market in the worlds where we can make good money and withdraw it simple. Crypto market is the best and real market.

• +3 1

You make a good deal with him but if you safe that BTC then you got good money now and it gives you good profit in future. Crypto is the best market in the worlds where we can make good money and withdraw it simple. Crypto market is the best and real market.

• +2 1

This is amazing i hope they would start using bitcoin for every thing this is alot easier than paying with fiat money 

This is really cool, congratulations on buying fish, I have not made any purchase in exchange for paying Bitcoins, because stores in my country do not deal in cryptocurrencies, I hope this becomes available because it saves a lot of transfer fees to fiat currencies.

• +2 1

This is wonderful, blessed to you. Honestly, I also acquired a very profitable deal. There was someone who wanted to sell his Bitcoin balance against the dollar, and I actually bought it from him at a good price, and after several days the price of bitcoin increased, which increased my profits many times. There are a lot of profitable deals that depend on luck. .

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good that we can use our cryptocurrencies to buy anything we need, but the problem is that it is not possible to set a fixed price for purchase because the price of Bitcoin is very volatile, and the goal of Bitcoin is not to use it to buy needs so I advise you to use one of the stable currencies

• +1 1

You are right friend the worth is not only for the money but the worth for our happiness is more needy for all of us. I know you may feel now the worth of bitcoin increaes according to the current rates but did you thonk that your hapiness can never weight for the 2021.so be happy and you make a good work.

Happy for you my friend, its great if you buy a living creature with cryptocurrency, I haven't made money yet but I think that when I start earning money I will be happy when I buy the first thing I need.
Congratulations for what you have done. Good luck

That's so nice of you my dear friend. I think the thing you've done haven't been done by anyone else. Dear you just used btc  in a very unique manner and I think that like this btc uses will be enhanced on a large scale. Now there are several other ways of spending btc because many gaming companies have also started accepting btc which is a very good sing. 

Everyone should rely on encrypted currencies, and the government must take measures to regulate encrypted and bitcoin currencies. It is nice whenever I earn a few encrypted currencies I buy my own stuff and I hope everyone accepts Bitcoin currencies and I hope there will be an increase in Bitcoin payments in the future

I, too, am surprising that people are now going to use the BTC to deal with them and it's fine for us because people are now going to be using it and I hope we have seen even more new investors. I'm not really surprised that people are going to send money to them because so many people are going to send money through banks.