Amazing real life deal - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Amazing real life deal

Wow this is very good. It is a great experience as well as feeling to buy something with crypto first time. It makes feel so good and confident. We can understand through that the crypto is coming in the retailers market soon. This will be very great if all the retailers accept it. 

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 1.59.12 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 2.04.02 PM.jpeg

pretty cool!! it means in future we will definitely see a lot of deals like this, and i wish this happened in my country too, that one day i will pay from my mobile scanning a bitcoin or ethereum qr code.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Thanks to sharing this lovely thread in the forum I am very glad to see this bought by Bitcoin, and I hope to improve Bitcoin payments in the near future.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:36 PM, Devh said:

Thanks for your feedback. I think i become most in first list who bought pet with crypto currency. I have seen that someone bought German Shephard Dog pet with bitcoins in 2018. The bid price was about 3000 dollars and the buyer paid in bitcoins for that dog. 

This is a best move in crypto and future is only crypto currency. Every one wants change and freedom at least there is no age restriction and documentation in crypto thats why world is moving to crypto with 2% daily growth of currenct volume of users.

Thee are too many examples in thi world that how people use bitcoin 10 years ago a man buy a pizza i think he paid 5000 bitcoin for 1 pizza and if we calculate the worth of 5000 bitcoin according to its all time high the n te piza cost will be billion dollar.

• +1 1

It is good effort to bringing crypto in use. If we start using it for daily purposes others would also convinced to use it. You can buy anything with crypto which has monetary value.

• +1 1

nice one man, we need to have more people like him that accept bitcoin as payment method. you made a good deal like the seller. keep buying and selling with bitcoin guys

• +1 1

That is really cool, because people can start buy and sell business with the use of cryptocurrency, it's better that the payment method will be crypto so that no one will find out about your transaction. I hope that there'll be someone in our country that might do this kind of business as well.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, Devh said:

On 14 october 2019, i saw a calassified ad regarding fish aquarium. I just like the fish and designs very much but i did not have enough cash in my local currency. Because i'm a freelancer and trader. So i use mostly debit card for most purchses. As it was peer to peer deal so i asked the seller to send amount in BTC. the honest bill was calculated at 0.0042 BTC but he requested for 0.0045 BTC so i just send him the amount and make the deal successful So i just received my little glod fish and aquarium. But the deal is still in cheap i think the person was needy who post the request. But the deal was amazing this is very worthy that i bought live creatures with Digital money. I should publish a blog post now 😄 

Day by day crypto growing. People from everywhere gathering knowledge about it. And many sites and apps approve it as their payment method.

• -1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/31/2020 at 11:03 AM, pturis said:

One day BTC will be utilize in ATMs, It'll utilize for buy air tickets, It'll utilize for property managing. My man numerous more great trusts can be anticipated with Bitcoins. As of late one of my companion got therapeutic treatment against Litecoin.

BTC have ATM machines now their number is above 5K and still in demand the have installed in U.k ,U.S,UAE and many countries.Many sites are accepting BTC as a payment now and world biggest product site amazon also announced they will accept BTC for payment.

• +2 1

Its a great information as we are trading and investing in bitcoin but we are not able to use such investments in a better manner the way you does its an impressive message to all the investors and traders of the bitcoin to learn how to use it as medium of payment. 

• +2 1

Wow that is a good thing, I also want to buy something directly with crypto currency. In my country, crypto is illegal if used as a means of payment. So it is difficult to find merchants that accept payments with bitcoin.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I am glad to see this post but i don't think this should be here in this section.you can post it out in other general sections.every poat having its own section in which only we have to post accordingly

• +1 1

Its a great post, but we should know that in which section we should post it. There are many different sections for the different topics, so that we should choose it accordingly.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Janecai said:

It's great to hear your story. I also want to buy something with bitcoin or transaction with bitcoin. Because in my opinion bitcoin is very easy.

It will be easy when big stores like Amazon have already added crypto as payment system.

Cryptocurrency gives a pretty decent chance to earn money. It can give you lots of advantages and ways on having a great life because financially it can be a ..

• +1 1

This is great post and provides the argument that Bitcoin is being used and you can buy anything with it. I have the hope that we will be able to buy our daily cofee with Bitcoin really soon. The development of Lightning Network will create a new level of adoption unlike anything we've seen before and the merchants that now don't think that Bitcoin is good for their business will rush trying to find someone with knowledge on Bitcoin for advice and directions. 

On 10/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, Devh said:

I think this is the beggining of crypto revolution. Many country already adopt it and setup crypto ATM machines into their country. Many shops and sites also start crypto payment service. This make crypto more gwoth.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This was good news, but now there are a lot of stores that accept payment for bitcoin and you can pay bills for your shopping for crypto.

This is evidence of the great development that has occurred if we compare the matter between the former and the present

THINK POSITIVE

That's new to me to find a place in which they accepted this kind of stuffs. I just want to know is there any ways to purchase things using crypto currency?

On 10/16/2019 at 12:16 PM, Devh said:

Wooow, really great thing and cheap also and he was trusted. I would like to buy thing with my bitcoin from time to time..

• -2 1

On 2/15/2020 at 8:48 PM, Zaguy said:

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for their sells online or ever so earth by liability as greatly ourselves and it won't be extended the complete item would crash into on. 

wait, what? I do not understand what you mean? You know if we are prohibited from spam in this forum or our account will get into trouble.

• +1 1

This is great, it was a great experience, congratulations to you, you actually used bitcoin for what was created for it. Actually these cryptocurrencies are amazing, you can deal with anyone in the world without the need for a broker. This is really cool.

This is good I think the time is not far when we use Bitcoin officially to buy physical thing in internet or in any shopping store in our region! so this very wonderful like your fish Dear! thank you for sharing that.

• -1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Goodness, really cool! Indeed , this is the first occasion when I have seen a pet purchased with Bitcoin! If you don't mind most some more photos of your new fishes! Good luck!

• +1 1

It's exceptionally cool that you bought a probe boiler for recently a not sufficiently smidgen of bitcoin, I only this minute wondered I'm sorry? considerate of store up you had in the metropolitan that traditional cryptocurrency? at this time is would cover us produce finished therefore in metropolis of and began to to acknowledge crypto.

• +2 1