Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not going away any time soon. From what we’re seeing right now, there is definitely a lot happening and there are some very big plans being laid, as well as some remarkable projects in development.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think is good for every time many people are entering the world so the future market will give good profit Crpto world entering persons presantage is increasing so many people purchase it so that's good

Crypto is getting popular to business men and individuals each day around the glob and this means it will soon be legalized every where and used as the mode of payment thus giving it a bright future ahead.

For me, crypto currencies is good in our future because it can be used in many online or digital transactions, it is more effective and efficient to everyone. 

It is good for the future but right now people still only care about liquidity and the normal old market like the stock market. We need time for this to change.

I think that the coding will go far, with the development taking place in the world. I am sure that the coding will become used in all institutions, and companies. This is my personal expectation, and I have indicated it .

I think it's good. If cryptocurrencies are introduced into the financial system, it will be easier. Cryptocurrencies will introduce alternative payment methods.

Yes, Whatout any doubt. For me, I am strong beliver that Bitcoin or other Crypto currencies will the currencies of future. We better pond some of them for the future. 

I think that the cipher is going up, because its future will be good. The crypto world is a world that helps the state's economy and raises its level of development.

6 minutes ago, Capricon said:

Hello my dear friend,I think cryptotalk will grow to its own maximum level in the future from now on. So I am wishing you better luck every time you login into this platform.

You are absolutely right, l agree with your view. Crypto world is growing and will keep growing. We must only be patient and follow new technology. It is the best way to win in my view. 

According to me Crypto has a good future.Because we can see that rate of bitcoin in marketing is increasing alot and people are investing everyday on it.So in future there will be good buy sell situation

For me it's good because it helps many people especially in financial problem. 

And I think the future of cryptoworld will grow more than what we expect as long as it will known by more people and they will work for it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Now a days so many peoples take crypto for earning money, because crypto is the best and fastest way to earn money, in ten years crypto prices increase 1000% percent, no other market prices pump up like bitcoin, so in this analysis crypto and bitcoin future bright.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

I think i this topic has been covered somewhere on this very forum i also made a comment on it that the future is base on digitazation and pretty soon digital currencies are goin to be tge way money is being spent and crypto currency has already covered that

Crypto is the best things in this day and it will help many people in future to change there live to better and getting a good income 

2 hours ago, Markuz said:

Like Bitcoin is the future. Only a few years later, many countries of the world will accept bitcoins as a currency for payments. And we can easily use bitcoins to pay for additional services.

well as news tell us, most goverments will create their own coins like they have they flat currencies and i think they will promote those. it will be still great for crypto world and i think bitcoin will say its word.

3 hours ago, WorldEdit said:

Indeed, bitcoin is our future, and it also gives many of the benefits we receive, and it also plays a big role in the future of payments. Bitcoin is also the future of any cryptocurrency, it is recognized and accepted all over the world, and it is popular because it is the top cryptocurrency.

yeah bit coin is at the top of the digital currency chain and it is the future of digital currency, i believe that because it happens to be the most widely accepted crypto currency in the world. 

Crypto is absolutely amazing in the future. l would say that, it is already the king in the over world. If we want to improve ourselves, we should always the new technology like cryptocurrency.

4 hours ago, kabanidze said:

I think cryptocurrency is very good for the future of all people. I believe that the features and advantages of cryptocurrencies over ordinary money can completely change the situation in the world and improve the global economy.

If you look at the market now you will see how crypto would be the savior of many countries economy after corona virus.

If we compare first five years bitcoin progress and last five years progress then we can easily make decisions about btc has impacted and great up trend and its popularity and capitalization increases with the passage of time so btc and whole crypto market has great opportunities to invest in it. 

Cryptocurrency is always good for the future and it will elevate in technology, there will be nrw Innovation that will enable us to benefit easily with cryptocurrency

Crypto currencies are created to stay in the markets. With the introduction of crypto currency... Trading has become much more simpler and reliable,it is the currency of the internet and from here on the prices of crypto currency will keep rising more than getting price dump. 

We will see real interest in technology and its application and a general appreciation of the benefit of cryptocurrencies that support various networks, products and services based on blockchain technology.

3 hours ago, Dguy said:

the dollar is pumped via the critical financial institution like water. it has no cost, it loses its cost. because it's far unlimited.

There are people who can tell you the same thing about bitcoin, that they actually cost a zero and all of those number that we watch on exchangers are just someone's fantasies. 

l would say instead of that crypto is the best really. When you can really understand deep in this process, you can know what l mean. In my opinion it will be very helpful as now for life of people.