Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

crypto is good for future as well as bad for the future, it depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you have to trade with cool mind and dont become greedy while trading, because greed will give you loss.

• Useful or interesting 18
  • -2 2
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Hard Worker 😎😎

Of course cryptocurrency can be of great help to us especially in online transactions.

But it can also have a bad effect if you do not study it well because it could lose the money you invest in it.

People do not have better alternatives because they have to use this money. the dollar is pumped by the central bank like water. it has no value, it loses its value. because it is unlimited.

crypto currencies are limited assets. In my opinion, this market will always exist. I have no fear!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Even though the current condition of the cryptocurrency market is not good, but I am optimistic that cryptocurrency has a good future. Various countries have recognized bitcoin and some cryptocurrency as digital assets and I think if the government issues regulations in the field of cryptocurrency trading, I think it will make the cryptocurrency market value go up high

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

I think crypto is just for a moment here. It's a modern trend which will stay here for who knows how long. Just like financial pyramids in early 90-s. Now we know that it is a scam scheme, but that time for many people it was a good source of income. I do not say that bitcoin is something similar, I just couldn't remind any other latest form of making easy money. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Muneeb said:

In my opinion the future of cryptocurrency will be bright because from the advent of bitcoin and crypto it has experienced rapid development. Moreover, in recent years more and more countries have tried to accept the existence of cryptocurrency. And we can see that each year crypto users are increasing. And increasingly popular in the eyes of the world.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I think yes crypto is very good for the future there are many positive advantages that crypto bring to people

But it won't be easy in short term i think it will take a long  time beffore a lot of people start  understand blockchain very well

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I'd say sell everything the moment google manages to achieve quantum computers to make more complex tasks, that would mean SHA-256 BTC encryption will get cracked very easily and so all crypto will fail, thats my only fear.

What if this BAKKT , ETF is government/wall street to squeeze the last money out of crypto before it goes down forever ?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

back in 2013 when i was a freshman my friend told me about bitcoin and i immediately dismissed it and called it a scam, my point is the people still has no idea to how powerful this crypto world is and even the people who are just trading it for gains (me included) sometimes forget its potentials for overtaking payment systems everwhere and run banks out of the equation, in 2017 people complained bitcoin has high fees and takes 20 min to be sent, now we have NANO TRX DGB even DOGE all have low fee and can be sent in seconds, so yes crypto is definitely the future.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

7 hours ago, Muneeb said:

Crypto more expensive in every years, more complex, and acceptable by various people. This is good for bussiness. We hope many country will come and open open regulation for crypto. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Crypto currency is convenient. But it is convenient only for those who are able to use a computer, smartphone, gadgets and the Internet. I believe crypto currencies have a future but whether crypto completely replaces today's paper money is hard to say. i think the price of major crypto currencies is going to go up

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Muneeb said:

I think, of course, cryptocurrency will grow in the future.
In the new technological era, cryptocurrency justifiably can even completely replace fiat currency.
How many different companies and investors have invested good money in cryptocurrency?
Imagine what happens if all cryptocurrency is removed from the markets at all?
Definitely not a lot of good...

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, duncun007 said:

back in 2013 when i was a freshman my friend told me about bitcoin and i immediately dismissed it and called it a scam, my point is the people still has no idea to how powerful this crypto world is and even the people who are just trading it for gains (me included) sometimes forget its potentials for overtaking payment systems everwhere and run banks out of the equation, in 2017 people complained bitcoin has high fees and takes 20 min to be sent, now we have NANO TRX DGB even DOGE all have low fee and can be sent in seconds, so yes crypto is definitely the future.

I feel sorry myself sometimes, I did know about bitcoin from a long time ago but I didn't bought it back in that time and this is my biggest mistake so far

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I feel sorry myself sometimes, I did know about bitcoin from a long time ago but I didn't bought it back in that time and this is my biggest mistake so far

we all been there feeling stupid not buying bitcoin back then but l think even if i bought it at 1$ i'd selll it at 100$ because nobody thought it would reach 20k, at least we didnt buy a pizza for 10000 bicoin lol

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

we all been there feeling stupid not buying bitcoin back then but l think even if i bought it at 1$ i'd selll it at 100$ because nobody thought it would reach 20k, at least we didnt buy a pizza for 10000 bicoin lol

Hahaaha, you are right, lets hope we make a lot of money in future that makes us forget about the past

For sure the trend is growing. Cryptography I think is here to stay, more transaction agility, less bureaucracy, decentralization, less fees, I mean lower than those imposed by governments. Ultimately, you will own your asset and be able to do whatever you want quickly and conveniently. The future certainly.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

it is good now but in future  there are some risk because of capital investing in crypto currency no real mony no crypto currnecy

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

crypto is the future brother , in  4 ,  or 6 years all world will use crypto , and we turn do digital technologic , no more gold 

good luck 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

For so many years that has been done since 2017 crypto currency so far are honestly became trending all over the world, and yet became rampant also to become a tools for the scammer. But still adopted by those companies who believed in it also. Which means it has a good future for this matter. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

I think by looking at the current crypto currency, crypto might be very good for the future. Very promising investment by looking at the current price.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think it's good for future life, we all remember when bitcoin was 0.01$ and now how much???? So bitcoin maybe he is a second life for us, if you had some experience in bitcoin field you will à better future 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Cryptocurrency is good for the future, most of the world market will be online and digital currency will be the only one people will be using and cryptocurrency is the best of all digital currency it will be the prefer option for many people around the world.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -3 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

in my opinion now crypto for the future is very good, because there are already almost many people to learn the world of cryto today, so I'm sure the crypto world in the future is very good

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I think this is not correct question, because as I can see crypto is our future because of technology factor and a fact that traditional economic system showed people that it is unreliable. You can think about big collapses like 2008. In less developed countries situation is much much worse (  think about Venezuela)So, with time more and more people will be in crypto) Of course some people on Wall street will loose some money, some people in banks also. And I don't care about them, as they don't care about people which money they stole in fact))

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1