Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Going back to the history of coding, those who used to work in coding in 2010 are now wealthy, so this allows us to think that we may become rich later on because coding is developing over the years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

as we all know everyday market is going to be digitalized and every one is preferring digital systme over cash systme of payment so there is a good future for the cryoto

It is an important question in my opinion that cryptocurrencies have a great future, but I think that trading them will become very difficult and needs a lot of experience

On 10/14/2019 at 5:20 PM, corrao25 said:

Crypto currency is convenient. But it is convenient only for those who are able to use a computer, smartphone, gadgets and the Internet. I believe crypto currencies have a future but whether crypto completely replaces today's paper money is hard to say. i think the price of major crypto currencies is going to go up

I think crypto is always good for future because, crypto is given us many great opportunities to earn some money.so, i think crypto future is bright.  

Crypto currency is good for the future because it is good to invest in crypto if you are wishing to earn more money, many people are starting to invest in crypto.

2 hours ago, Danya mash said:

People do not have better alternatives because they have to use this money. the dollar is pumped by the central bank like water.

There are no alternatives to cryptocurrency, if you want to have good investment and profits, then you should be ready to face cryptocurrency, where your dreams comes true

Crypto is the best for our future, more than that it is absolutely our future. Most people are interested in this world, but if they would learn a lot about it. In my view they would be more interesting in that. 🙂

11 hours ago, priya12021202 said:

Crypto is amazingly useful for the future since individuals will utilize just computerized money to pay for everything. What's more, since bitcoin is as of now old and believed many individuals will utilize it

Even though crypto is virtual it will still produce some form of future. I really like systems that are so complicated but are used so easily.

Although the high volatility in the value of the cryptocurrencies has raised investor concerns, the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry finds new ways to keep themselves exciting and attractive to the masses.

At first know that Crypto is the future and in future like the stock doing now Crypto will be doing and there is huge potential in the Crypto currency so if we do Invest in it earlier we can be the next whale too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I just wana say that crypto is the best ultra mega volatile business, which is why it is an art difficult to master for many but less for the great manipulators of the international market.Crypto is extremely good for the future because people will use only digital cash to pay for everything.

18 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

The future of cryptocurrency depends on technology and the people who want to use it. I think that times people will use more crypto, as this has already provided some advantage over paper money.

Of course crypto is superior if it is used as an online transaction, digital or as a stock investment in the long or short term. Fiat currency is for everyday human needs.

Cryptocurrency is good for the future, You have to know that bitcoin is so perfect for our future. You can transfer money easily, Decentralized Digital currency you need internet to transfer money or earn money through bitcoin. Versatile ways the you can do in bitcoin i hope that you encourage to use bitcoin, Because bitcoin is our future.

Cryptocurrency is only about transferring money. It is the blockchain system that should pave the way for the future. Blockchain is a general ledger technology that can have many different applications. Supply chain is a big industry that can use blockchain in the future to improve its efficiency. It can be used to reduce costs in many other industries. The future depends on how the companies welcome blockchain technology and integrate it in their operations. If blockchain reaches the level of widespread use, then cryptocurrency can have a brighter future too.

• Useful or interesting 1

I definitely will agree with the point saying that crypto is the future, I with different technological advancements day by day eventually payments system will also go digital in the very near future. 

6 hours ago, Awaren said:

The market has fallen, but will grow soon. if you invest now, when crypto gets a raise, you will get a good profit. so feel free to invest. Choose the best coins and invest money in them. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will grow with a good profit.

The market won't be a problem to those people that are already used to cryptocurrency, we always believed that it will  go higher in price soon, just keep you fate high for it

Crypto is better and better for the future. If we can hold onto investing in crypto for a while now, we can make a lot of profit in the future. However, investing always has to be positive. You will lose control of your emotions so that you will be successful. Crypto also plays a vital role in a country's economy.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:14 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Crypto is that types of market where coin rate is always going up or down. But future of crypto market will good. Because many number of people are connected regularly. So I think crypto currency future is bright.

6 hours ago, Kovaline said:

The future of cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is definitely there. Another question, it seems to me that not all coins have a future. Therefore, you have a very difficult choice, it is to guess the coin that will make you rich

Cryptocurrency has always been the best technology that have been successfully, and this techology is till going further in progress

No one knows, perhaps with the help of cryptocurrency, people will be able to send funds to other countries without commissions and cryptocurrencies will be accepted everywhere. And perhaps with the help of cryptocurrency, governments will be able to confiscate money from citizens from their wallets. No one knows whether cryptocurrency is good for the future or not.

33 minutes ago, Awaren said:

You should learn about the crypto world and try to invest with the reasonable. And if you tried to invest and make a small profit, of course, you can continue to survive. In trading, you should have patience and not panic easily. 

Small profits for long periods of time will be big profits, depending on how often we invest in the market. all processes must be passed from the smallest first.

11 hours ago, Reival said:

First of all, you should never invest all your financing, because it is not very smart. invest only part of this in some cheap coins with potential, but never invest all of it. and the future of crypto tanning is good, I think.

Cryptocurrency is still having a good progress, it is advisable to invest in those coins that you think they are potential, the cryptocurrency will always improve as time goes on

Crypto is still in its development stage and is definitely going to evolve. We just have to know how to benefit from this technique

On 3/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, GreedLap said:

I think that crypto will be generally accepted, if not in 5 years, then, of course, in the next 10 years, everyone will accept it, and crypto will earn more value.

For sure, we cannot say what will happen in next 10 years but I'm pretty sure cryptoworld will become more popular to the most of people in outside world. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Revylve said:

Do not invest the last money in cryptocurrencies, this is very risky. Yes, of course, here you can win, taking risks, but you can lose. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies, they will live a long time.

You can risks your last money in cryptocurrency imvestment, if you can have believe that you will surely make it in cryptocurrency, you don't need to be afraid of investment in cryptocurrency