Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Some economic analysts predict a big change in crypto is forthcoming as institutional money enters the market.Moreover,there is the possibility that crypto will be floated on the Nasdaq,which would further add credibility to blockchain and its uses as an alternative to conventional currencies.Some predict that all that crypto needs is a verified exchange traded fund (ETF).An ETF would definitely make it easier for people to invest in Bitcoin,but there still needs to be the demand to want to invest in crypto,which some say may not automatically be generated with a fund.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, andrehol said:

Crypto already employs a large number of people around the world. And the more this market develops, the better it will be for the entire world economy

Crypto market is the great market and in this market we know that so many unemployed peoples are working and they can make good money in this market and i hope so that peoples will do great business becasue in the job you are not make attractive money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think good or bad depends on your beliefs, my advice if you like investing better you invest as much as your savings, we need to be on guard in the event that we don't want things to happen, because no one knows specifically about crypto in the future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Individuals don't have better choices since they need to utilize this cash. the dollar is siphoned by the national bank like water. it has no worth, it loses its worth. since it is boundless. 

cryptographic forms of money are constrained resources. As I would like to think, this market will consistently exist. I have no dread

On 2/20/2020 at 12:05 PM, Shanaj97 said:

I do not know exactly whether the crypto is good for the future or not, but to my knowledge, crypto is much better.  Especially in online investment.

Of course, digital currencies are very important for the future, and if this is not true, we would not see the currency prices going up in a crazy way.

Si es buenos para la economía mundial, solo se tienen que regular muchas cosas que van de la mano con ella y atraen muchas estafas u hace que se le una mala cara a este mundo.

From the look of things currently, crypto will definitely rise in 2 years, because more agencies and business sectors are adding crypto features to their platform so causing crypto currency to rise.

Cryptographic money is useful for the future, the greater part of the world market will be on the web and computerized cash will be the just one individuals will utilize and digital currency is the best of all advanced cash it will be the favor alternative for some individuals around the globe.

Thing is cryptocurrency works as a investment for profit or trade off something i seen the long history of it and its very promising that it can improve thing is we just need to remove the cheaters on the community.

I think of course crypto is same nice for the forthcoming at hand are scores of positive advantages that crypto pass to people

But it won't be painless in small stretch i judge it will assume a long  time beffore a quantity of make somewhere your home start  be with you blockchain precise well

The future of cryptocurrency as a whole is good because many potential innovations of technology were created through project development which funded by ICOs in cryptos when it succeed it will benefit our economy.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto is great for the future, it has many benefits, people who are weak and unable to work can also benefit from cryptocurrency.

cryptocurrency is a rare thing for the future.

Yes crypto business is great and his future is bright. In next two year crypto coin will be more popular than now because crypto business is growing day by day. Now every people in the world know crypto coin very well.

Crypto is good right now but i can't about its future effect. If you are holding crypto currencies then i think it is the best time to trade. Coz lots of crypto currencies prices have rised significantly. 

I think crypto really has a great future because at present the crypto market is much better than before.  Many people are joining the crypto and many are benefiting from a little more.  So I think Crypto certainly has a good future.

2 minutes ago, Aphiozi said:

for myself, I will support and develop cryptocurrencies, because this is the development of future technologies that can be used around the world and can be used in everyday life.

as the world is developing day by day so people are involving with crypto day by day. people are investing on btc to make a huge profit from it.

Crypto is my best using sitei have ever used in my life so I always support crypto and always say that crypto is very good ..and the future of crypto are so long way because it's helpful for everyone who work for them .. crypto future gonna be awesome..

In fact, crypto is a good currency because we can make good money with it, but we can think of it for the future because it is in the hope of a better future for us.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

There is a possibility that crypto will likely to go up 2 years from now as I see a very slow increase of price this year as the correction is there or we say setbacks of crypto prices.

And crypto will likely to grow 2 years from now and the it will continue to dominate especially in business sector around the globe. 

Everything has it’s both good or bad sides. It depends on you about how to use it. If we use it properly then it has a great benefit in future. In we can use it all over the world and all over the sector but if use it to fullfill some greedy ambitions then it will destroy too.         

1 hour ago, Dandere said:

All our reasoning is good for the case if the cryptocurrency is accepted by society as a system of payments. We know that cryptocurrency does not currently have an official status. Governments and financial institutions are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrencies. I hope that someday this will happen.

Cryptocurrency should be accepted from lower ranks to higher ranks. We can't expect the governments to use cryptocurrency when many ordinary citizens haven't used it yet. If all the people inside a country persist in using crypto, the government will be encouraged to adopt it because majority always wins over minority. This is the most effective way to have a bright future for cryptocurrency. We should not wait for crypto to bring us a good future, we should build its future ourselves.

Of Course it a good for our future. Because, crypto is already very much famous in all classes. It helps people to make sufficient amount of money. So i thik it use everybody and that time not so far.