spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

• Useful or interesting 1

i dont suggest you to going with mining its now reduced to vary low profits. but still good value of asics but they got reduced if the algorithm gets high difficulty level. so i suggest to buy and hold. 

i will say xmr is most profitable use nice hash pool to get maximum profits you use slush or antpool but niceshash is much secure to me.

On 12.10.2019 at 05:56, spyaquino said:

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

Hi, I will advise you to try Monero mining on the minergate website, or try to enable mining on a nicehash server and look at the real profit. Minergate already lists top coins for mining non-ASIC devices!

4 minutes ago, WayOut said:

Hi, I will advise you to try Monero mining on the minergate website, or try to enable mining on a nicehash server and look at the real profit. Minergate already lists top coins for mining non-ASIC devices!

Thanks for the tip, some time ago I was mining for the minergate .. suddenly I will take the test..and then tell you how I was..thank you.

1 minute ago, spyaquino said:

Thanks for the tip, some time ago I was mining for the minergate .. suddenly I will take the test..and then tell you how I was..thank you.

minergate is very profitable to mine if you have the opportunity to connect a large number of PCs to its network, for example, CPU miner. I personally did this and the profit was good. They ate to download the hidden cpu miner for windows and set the PC boot to no more than 30-50% and nobody will know about it))

34 minutes ago, WayOut said:

minergate is very profitable to mine if you have the opportunity to connect a large number of PCs to its network, for example, CPU miner. I personally did this and the profit was good. They ate to download the hidden cpu miner for windows and set the PC boot to no more than 30-50% and nobody will know about it))

This information is very valuable to me, since I used the minergate for a long time and I confess that I am very outdated. But I will have as an option to test my mining and see the results .. thanks.

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

Just now, sophiewy said:

Ya know, going back to the beginning of this thread, it never ceases to amaze me how many folks are compelled to beat around the bush..... The user asked which coin would be most profitable for mining.... Just answer the god damn question for f**k sake! There was no mention of buying anything, the question was about "mining".

yes, they askwed about mining and many people say about buying, but the fact is that thhis can also be related since buying and mining since you can hold have close effects

20 hours ago, driwch1 said:

Monero is by far the best. They fight hard to keep ASIC miners out. So far by changing mining alghorythm every 6 months and from soon on by developing RandomX, that will hopeful solve ASIC resistance problem.

What are you talking about? They struggled to assure us that they would change the mining algorithm and at the end they did not change it, and they released ASIC devices on the Monero almost a year ago.

What is a good configuration for mining xmr? 

3 gpu from which type? 

You should choose coins that are not very expensive like doge because if you mine and hold them for a longer time their price will rise and you will make profit. Mining bitcoin is very difficult

Hello! practically all currencies are profitable if you have the right equipment and cheap electricity, but in the future you will see what the currency will withstand. I think the coin was the best currency for mining

With these market prices none crypto coin is profitable at this time if you dont have free or very cheap electricity.

I continue to mine ETH because i believe it

Edited by VangoCash

Just now, VangoCash said:

With these market prices none crypto coin is prifitable at this time if you dont have free or very cheap electricity.

I continue to mine ETH because i believe it

you can continue mining eth and get more graphic cards or minings to get all of this and then get even more. i hope you can always get even more

On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, John11 said:

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

It seems easy, but actually it's not that easy, there are many burdens that must be borne such as electricity and maintenance costs, we must be able to consider the price of the tokens that we mine and the costs of mining.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

dont waste your time to mine old coin that already has big difficult, try mine new launch coin, there is thousand pow coin release everyday on bitcointalk

Daily Sharing Airdrop !

owner of BigOne & ZT Airdrop Channels !

1 minute ago, yunyun said:

dont waste your time to mine old coin that already has big difficult, try mine new launch coin, there is thousand pow coin release everyday on bitcointalk

You are right, if we calculate the mining costs, we only make a little profit, and for new coins, this is actually speculation, we can become a token holder and sell at the right price.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

The appropriate currency for mining in my opinion is bitcoin because bitcoin has a relatively higher exchange rate than tokens other than bitcoin tokens ..

8 minutes ago, clarkk732 said:

If you just want to let it run and not worry about it then NiceHash is always a decent alternative. The convenience comes at a cost - typically I get ~10% less return via NiceHash compared to mining in a pool. But I also don't have to constantly worry about what the flavor of the month is.

are you sure about your statment man? 

you think nowday is profitable to mine bitcoin? 

Daily Sharing Airdrop !

30 minutes ago, yunyun said:

I agree, but you should checking, analyzing and deep search about the new coin that you want to mine.

You also waste your time if you mine junk coins.

18 minutes ago, avatarkiyoshi said:

I agree, but you should checking, analyzing and deep search about the new coin that you want to mine.

You also waste your time if you mine junk coins.

yeah bro, always do research before start mining, but mining shitcoin also will make you rich, example? dogecoin

its was meme coin long time ago 😂

Daily Sharing Airdrop !

I wish to inform individuals how you can make use their own restricted gadget. We informed these phones information me personally. To date nobody offers information me personally. So that they just about all simply talking. Phrases just. As well as right here you're in the center of fluff

You have a family of crypto-business? Son digs mom sells 😉 Fun action from you. My family, on the contrary, thinks I'm weird. For the first time when the farm was seen, could not understand what the hell is that, what is needed and why so much is