What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

mining is not profitable idea.it's totally waste your time you can learn graphic design if you make good design you can earn huge amount 

12 minutes ago, santiastar said:

You can continue mining eth and get more cards or minings to get all this and get even more. I hope you could get even more

Eth is not worth to mined this day. It's hard to get by mining and its price always dumped. I think it will be better if you find the other altcoins especially a new one with serious project. If you have a low quality mining hardware, try to use nicehash or miningrigrentals.

Edited by I-KUN

Bitcoin now is hard to mine he needs a lot of special equipments, I suggest you to mine some known coins like ltc, doge, bch, you can try those and convert them to bitcoin, this my opinion 

Right now a lot miners try to mine some new project with a low diff, the reason is mining major coin was not really profitable and taking a lot resource. If you lucky mining new altcoin, you can get a good return went they listing to the exchange but its like a gamble since the coin was new. Need more patience 

Mining using a computer is difficult because mining requires a powerful device and you cannot mine Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin because your device will burn. You can only mining small currencies such as DGB or Electroneum

monero is most profitable to me. you should know about your hardware algorithm for choosing best coin to mine.

I am not very familiar and did not go deep but according to some friends and articles that I read there were some profitable coins to be mined, for GPU it seems like a coin and for CPU Electroneum still seems to profit. Some new projects are usually still a little miner so if you're lucky you might get a profit or vice versa.

Even now, in my opinion, bitcoin is one of the most profitable in terms of mining, as it is one of the most stable in the coin market

Адекватный собеседник к вашим услугам  🎩
Буду очень рад вашему сердечку, если вы солидарны с моим мнением ❤️
https://seobon.us/789729861 - Простые задания у Telegram Бота, призы до 300р каждый день.
https://apperwall.com/?p=JvpCEXHH - Получай деньги за отзывы в PlayMarket

I sugest grim which is a relatively new cryptocurrency based on the MimbleWimble consensus algorithm, which ensures the privacy of transactions within the network.

The most valuable crypto currency is bitcoin and it has high popularity, bitcoin is one of the most profitable coin so therefore I will recommend everyone should trade bitcoin because it's more profitable 

I don’t think it’s a good idea to mine on such a weak computer. Your power is not enough to compete well. I think you need to do something else because the profit will be minimal or not at all

Thank you so much mate for provide this website link. I can see so many coins which is CPU mine able coin. I can choose best and profitable one for mine. Also from this list I can suggest to my some friends about the best CPU mine able coin.

Whаt are you speаking nearly? Thеy battlеd tо аssurе us that thеy could rеgulatе thе mining сalculatiоn аnd аt the bеliеf thеy did not аdjust it, and that thеy dischаrged ASIC gаdgets аt thе Mоnero nearly a 12 months еаrliеr.

The same thing happened to me.I started mining using two AMD and GTX1080TI GPU. In the beginning I mined ZEC coin and it was very good after that it became more difficult to mining a lot and became a little profit, I moved to mining currency BytCoin, but after a period of increasing the difficulty of mining a lot and profit almost nothing.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:50 AM, subtalor said:

Mоnеro is thе best.  Thеy fight hard to mаintain ASIС minеrs оut.  Thus fаr by changing mining alghorythm еvеry 6 months and from sоon оn by.

I like monero but just scared now that exchanges are beginning to delist the coin. From the privacy to changing mining algorithm every six months, the coin developers are trying real hard to maintain mining sanity

I think Nicehash is the most profitable option the last time. I usually mine ETH but sometimes i mine some smaller coins for stacking. The last month i mine some days Callisto for stacking in combination with a good faucet for CLO

11 hours ago, VangoCash said:

I think Nicehash is the most profitable option the last time. I usually mine ETH but sometimes i mine some smaller coins for stacking. The last month i mine some days Callisto for stacking in combination with a good faucet for CLO

Isn't Nicehash cloud mining and I heard they were hacked. Anyway, OP Maybe you can try GRID Coin or ZCASH or maybe it's better to try a coin with PoS algorithm because it requires Hardware that isn't too high.

This. Whattomine.com is a good website to use if you are getting started. Practically any coin is profitable, no one can tell you what will be most valuable in the long term though. The markets decide that.

Impossible question to answer.Depends entirely on your hardware, and it can change daily based on difficulty and market price.As others have said, look up your hardware online and compare hashrates with different coins.

We know bitcoin is all time favorite coin to mining. But at this moment launch lot of coin like AXE. You can mining it easily. But bitcoin all time popular to mining. Now many project to create smart scam mining site and people invest here. Then they will lose there money. 

When it comes to mining then i won't recommend using our own pc because we need powerful hardware for mining  and its always not available. But we can mine monero on our pc as it's profitable than mining bitcoin

Many coins that have a large growth and are very whitewashed, but first of all it is BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS ... EOS is called"ether on steroids". This system contributed to the rapid penetration of top Crypto currency by market capitalization. Ripple is one of the first public key cryptosystems, which launched a unit-technologies in real sector of the economy. This cryptosystem allows banks to carry out transactions quickly and economically. About BTC, ETH nothing to say and everyone knows about them.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, John11 said:

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

Good for the update there is no specific currency for minning that will earn you profit is just depends on picking the right coin and the necessary equipments for minning.

dont waste your time to mine old coin that already has big difficult, try mine new launch coin, there is thousand pow coin release everyday on bitcointalk