spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, John11 said:

Any cryptocurrency is profitable to mine if you have mining equipment and a good strategy for it. It's just about picking the right coin that will get you the biggest earnings depending on your equipment 

Oh my God, I finally found an actual miner. Thank you for saying that. I thought I was alone here. What coin do you mine now?

It depends on the number of active miners, your mining equipment and the price of that coin, in my opinion, the coins that should be switched to POW will save more power. I also see quite a lot of Monero diggers

8 minutes ago, Haydoidayctm said:

It depends on the number of active miners, your mining equipment and the price of that coin, in my opinion, the coins that should be switched to POW will save more power. I also see quite a lot of Monero diggers

Are you kidding with me mate, maybe you are pointing to POS?  Mining is   POW in general terms.

I see so many answer but mining is not giving profit in anycoin ?

Are you guy sure you are making profit from that in year 2019 ? seriously ?

Only if you know a perfect coin which is going to boom in future you can mine that and take profit like GRIN coin. Miners made good profit that time.

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

I see so many answer but mining is not giving profit in anycoin ?

Are you guy sure you are making profit from that in year 2019 ? seriously ?

Only if you know a perfect coin which is going to boom in future you can mine that and take profit like GRIN coin. Miners made good profit that time.

Yes i'm sure mining still profit. That the good reason, just find good coin to mine now.still exists today which is a profitable coin to be mined. only you must be observant and diligent in finding which is better and in accordance with the tools you use to get profit

Edited by SUGI5091

Profits is determined in terms of the profitable positive difference between an investment and the gain. So, the profitability depends on the amount one could afford since different mineable coins has different cost of miners.

Dogecoin mining is easy and profitable since the price is extremely low. Pretty sure doge can make 10x within the coming years or even months! Totally dependent on how it gets adopted though.

7 hours ago, Yoona456 said:

may i know how much is your profit per month by mining ethereum, and what rig you use?

i planned to start mining, but i still dont know the cost and profit per mont

https://whattomine.com    Here you can find everything you need. I use RX580  for ETH which is enough cheap and is the best for ETH.  It depends what coin you want to mine

On 10/12/2019 at 4:56 AM, spyaquino said:

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

I tried mining Monero and Litecoin with my i7 computer. It really wasn't worth it. I was making about 1 cent per month - meaning you will only get about $3.65 per year. There are faucets that pay out more than that, so really I wouldn't bother. But try Monero or Litecoin if you insist. There mining pools where a whole bunch of computers work together and then they share the profits that are made. It's unlikely that you will ever get rewarded if you go at it alone.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Monero is by far the best. They fight hard to keep ASIC miners out. So far by changing mining alghorythm every 6 months and from soon on by developing RandomX, that will hopeful solve ASIC resistance problem.

2 hours ago, williamz902 said:

I tried mining Monero and Litecoin with my i7 computer. It really wasn't worth it. I was making about 1 cent per month - meaning you will only get about $3.65 per year. There are faucets that pay out more than that, so really I wouldn't bother. But try Monero or Litecoin if you insist. There mining pools where a whole bunch of computers work together and then they share the profits that are made. It's unlikely that you will ever get rewarded if you go at it alone.

Thank you, but I do not mine solo, I use Nicehash, it is a pool too .. Because alone I sure could not achieve anything ..

Altcoin, whether it's eth or doge or bitcoin itself because all the time for people who have bitcoin have nothing to lose.

Who likes this post, please like
    **** Greetings of peace ****

You should choose a coin with a very low price and mine that because you can mine a big quantity of those coins and in the future if price goes up you will make a lot of profit 

i think , you should mining new coin

that not much people mine it 

but do your own reasearch before mining on new coin, potential to become shit coin is high

That could possibly not happened that just ico for nothing is good they attend ieo of that than the ico

19 minutes ago, sonechko said:

i dont suggest you to going with mining its now reduced to vary low profits. but still good value of asics but they got reduced if the algorithm gets high difficulty level. so i suggest to buy and hold. 

Yes you are right mining is very hard know. We must thinking more to take try mining. Hope will be solutions for cheap electricity someday.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:56 PM, williamz902 said:

Unless you use a quantum computer, you will not get any benefit. Use GPU or ASIC. And you also need to learn mining strategies.

I need to advise individuals how to exploit their restricted gadget. I guided them to message me. So far nobody has message me. So they all simply. Words as it were. What's more, here you are in bull.

Yes, but I'd suggest not mining it as a small price change could make your mining less profitable than, say, XMR, ETH or ZEC. To be absolutely honest, for maximum profit and ease of mind choose one coin and stick to it unless there's a major profitability shift. Profitability may be slightly higher on one chain compared to another but that is usually temporary.

Most of these currencies difficult to mine yet. More often I am investing in alternative cryptos. As an example. my October was dedicated for mining Musicoin. I like the way of it mining, like the unadeaquate swing of the prices. But its worth it. Within the one month you can earn not bad money.

Ya know, going back to the beginning of this thread, it never ceases to amaze me how many folks are compelled to beat around the bush..... The user asked which coin would be most profitable for mining.... Just answer the god damn question for f**k sake! There was no mention of buying anything, the question was about "mining".

The profit margin of coins is very volatile. You may never want to watch it online. For beginners, I recommend using software from Nice Hash. Your equipment will automatically switch to mining the more profitable coins. But this is only at the initial stage. After hacking this service I do not trust them. After you learn to choose the coins you need, I recommend switching to reliable pools.

we do not recommend you to definitely choosing exploration it's right now decreased to alter reduced earnings. but nonetheless value associated with asics however they obtained decreased when the formula will get higher trouble degree. and so i recommend to purchase as well as maintain.

then my personal ranking is this, turtlecoin with gpu nvidia, sumo with gpu amd, loki / iridium from cpu, with asic eth or bitcoin

Edited by zenzero