What is the most profitable currency to mine today? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the most profitable currency to mine today?

Mining is the most profitable site for nowadays.    Mining is a good for you have a hardware. Mining    is a good idea for online income and extra income.  Because many people are in a mining . all of the members ddo the work  witk payment.  

I don't have much idea about mining because I not doing mining but my some friends doing mining and telled monero coin mining more profitable then bitcoin not need powerful gpu.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:56 AM, spyaquino said:

That BITCOIN is the most valued currency we already know, but we know that its mining today requires cutting-edge equipment, as it is difficult to compete with so many ASICS in the market. But aside from the BTC, can anyone tell me what other currency is being profitable for mining with CPU and GPU, ie mining with a computer? I already tried some alternatives but ended up stopping at Nicehash, because I can still mine some satoshis, few but already some. If anyone has a more profitable tip I am grateful. My configuration I use for mining is an I5 3330 along with an AMD RX 470 asus mining 4gb. Hugs!!

with those gpu and cpu i suggest you to not mine because you will just waste your money, you will spend more in maintenance and in electricity fees than what you will earn.

the only thing you can do is to pick the right coin to min that is worth almost 0$ and hope that his price will rise

Today's Litecoin is a profitable currency for me.  We can make more profit by mining this currency.  Litecoin VAT range is low S so it is more profitable for us.

You can see the cryptocurrency, which consists on ASIC devices. In addition to bitcoin, I can offer to mine the Ethereum cryptocurrency. There are services that provide a complete list. 

5 hours ago, Ariful71 said:

This are the Most Profitable Crypto Coins To Mine in now....

* Grin (GRIN) – Best for GPU mining.

* ZCash (ZEC)

* RavenCoin (RVN)

* Monero (XMR)

* Ethereum Classic (ETC)

* Litecoin (LTC)

* Bitcoin Gold (BTG)

* Electroneum (ETN) – Best For CPU Mining.

This is a good list but Electroneum moved on ASIC mining few months ago. You can also add MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) to your list.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

5 minutes ago, Anna Malova said:

i will say xmr is for the most part profitable treatment finicky hash merge to get maximum profits you spend mud or antpool but niceshash is greatly dependable to me.

It is not true. All is depending of your mining equipement and your mining skills. Monero (XMR) is not the most profitable coin for mining.

2 days to profit -Here-

i think the most profitable currency to mine today is still bitcoin untill halving at least so i would recommend to mine bitcoin adn after it XRP/ETH it depends on what will happen after the halving.

Hello friends i'm a new member here I do not know much about crypto currency but know that crypto currency is a profitable currency. Cryptocurrency benefits us a lot We should use crypto currency correctly 

On 3/7/2020 at 1:16 AM, recpapos said:

Unless you employ a quantum computer, you'll not get any benefit. Utilize GPU or ASIC. And you moreover ought to learn mining techniques.

I heard those quantum computer poses a risk to bitcoin, that they could be used to crack private keys, but i did not know that they are released alreday??!!

I will only mining bitcoin and litecoin, though bitcoin mining needs large capital and litecoin need normal capital but i will do both. The only problem which i face its to get a legit mining site.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many good and profitable mining currencies, but it has become difficult to mine through them, namely Bitcoin, Litocoin and Ethereum.

For new currencies it is not very profitable because the price of the currency is small

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

BTC is most famous between all cryptocurrency. More than that you get more profit through investing in BTC, than others. 

It is true that bitcoin is the most profitable currency in mining, followed by Ethereum, Litecoin and Rebel, because I believe that these currencies will also have a very beautiful future.

To know the most profitable coin to mine is very hard. The best is to check online for such coin, analyze if truly it is profitable and also make a good calculation if it can be of good option in your area or country. 

@spyaquino  With your actual configuration, I suggest you to do Monero (XMR) mining with your CPU and Ethereum (ETH) mining with your GPUs.

2 days to profit -Here-

I think that the best mining currency at the moment is Monero , I read a lot of articles and watched videos on YouTube talking about mining this currency and that mining Monero does not need sophisticated and expensive equipment

I think litecoin is the best coin for mining and the price of litecoin is also very good which can give you a good earning i have also seen a good response for the monero coins whicch most of the users use for mining.

There are many profitable cryptocurrencies, but my information is only that Ethereum coin currently comes in the forefront of good cryptocurrencies for mining which achieve high profit at acceptable costs and miners are available in many locations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mining has become a difficult issue in general in good currencies like Bitcoin. As for mining in new currencies, it is not currently profitable and there is no benefit from it because currencies do not have a good price.

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, Bitcoin is still the most profitable in mining, but it needs a lot of fees and costs to carry out the mining process, as well as the need for electrical energy. If we find alternatives to it, such as solar energy, mining will be very profitable to us.

19 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

For me, Bitcoin is still the most profitable in mining, but it needs a lot of fees and costs to carry out the mining process, as well as the need for electrical energy. If we find alternatives to it, such as solar energy, mining will be very profitable to us.

In my opinion, bitcoin mining is not profitable, especially when it halved few weeks ago, the block reward halved as well and the price of bitcoin is now not still encouraging until it get above $14000. 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

In my opinion, bitcoin mining is not profitable, especially when it halved few weeks ago, the block reward halved as well and the price of bitcoin is now not still encouraging until it get above $14000. 

Yes my dear mate present in my opinion bitcoin mining not profitable, because now bitcoin rewards deceased and prices not increase, still same in the condition before halving around 9000$ dollars, then how its possible bitcoin mining is profitable.