I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

Now when you sad it, I noticed this forum doesn't have a logo design. This forum is a very big one and to me, I think we actually need a logo. They might throw the challenge to the members and let graphics designers in the house brings different logo come forth. Then the administration choose the one they fell it is the best. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that this is a very good idea. The logo as it stands is quite standard and very bland in my opinion, and having a competition to design a new logo may also help in promoting the forum and maybe even in creating banner that wee can use as advertisements in getting this forum more traffic. In which case, perhaps a referral link system may also be useful.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Every competition is good, but Crypto talk was not specifically meant for Logan adverts as talk won't be extra talks of just because of it's great design, but just always love having such characteristic initiative by the users 

I do not think like there should be a separate competition for making a logo for this forum. I really do not understand if you have true understanding for the actual purpose of online forum or not, This forum has created an environment to discuss any issues related to crypto world. 

Cryptotalk  itself should  have  it's logo. But if you  are talking  about  competition  of logos it is not logos competition  platform  it is actually  crypto currencies platform. 

I think that a good idea for the uniqueness of the forum. I think this idea is came from bitcointalk. Bitcointalk also had a competition but this competition is not about logo, this competition is about poster about crypto currency. I think we should do that too in this forum but in purpose. 

On 2/14/2020 at 2:26 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

This is absolutely a good idea. As logo is something that actually attract people toward it. It will definitely bring unity and it will be really helpful with some logo to promote any campaign. 

Im not a designer but i see this is a good idea, a competition to design a logo to this forum , is good idea . Yes i know this forum is for cryptocurrency, but in nor a problem to do something different some , this is a good opportunity for many designers to showing us their talent.

Logo designing section its really good advice but I have some droughts like this forum is crypto related then how its possible to add logo section, because its out of crypto platform so I don't think this forum administration allows this proposal, but your suggestion is really good and few members learn about logo design.

I think its a great idea and very challenging competition it could help more on advertising this forum and the unity sign will show a positive impact on the new users who will take interest in joining. 

I think it is not necessary to do a logo competition for a forum CryptoTalk this forum is dedicated to talking about mainly cryptocurrencies and related topics like trading and learning, I think it is possible to suggest more important competitions

Maybe this is a good idea of creating a Cryptotalk logo competition, and also will be more interesting if this forum start using the referral link to attract more members, because right now we can attract members just through Yobit referrals links.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Why not it's a good idea I really hope that,but i think the forum dont put any contest about that because all moderator was gone we have just the admin who work here and that need more admin i think

On 2/14/2020 at 4:56 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

Your idea is great and useful. If this event will ever happen, I think more people will join and that is the time that we can encourage more people to join this campaign and participate on that big event most especially if the prize for the winner is big.

That is a good idea to promote a competitive but healthy environment in the forum. The forum is in need of a logo to officially represent itself and it can build relationships between users through a competition. Such exiting competitions are also healthy for the working environment and helps keep the forum interesting.

468x60-3.png

It is a good idea but members on this forum are expert in crypto world not in logo creater. They should make campaign related to crypto world. 

On 4/23/2020 at 9:48 PM, malik6314193 said:

It is a good idea but members on this forum are expert in crypto world not in logo creater. They should make campaign related to crypto world. 

I agree with you logo making is not comes under Cryptocurrency world admin should launch something which is something related to cryptocurrency or bitcoin or even they can launch regarding trading 

On 2/13/2020 at 11:56 PM, rekter said:

What do you guys think?

I think this should not be like the competition of cresting cryptotalk logo, but I think admin should give a work to create the logo for those who are interested, so that's admin will choose the best logo and pay moneys to creator. 

• +2 1

Lately I've seen how everything is being demanded of cryptotalk and I think most are things that have nothing to do with the main idea of the forum I think we should focus more on improving the forum than on demanding

I think it is a good idea, although I am not a design expert, but I like to see beautiful artistic designs and that will be fun in addition to the benefit that it will bring to the forum. It is a good idea to have a great logo for the forum.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Now when you sad it, I noticed this forum doesn't have a logo design. This forum is a very big one and to me, I think we actually need a logo. They might throw the challenge to the members and let graphics designers in the house brings different logo come forth. Then the administration choose the one they fell it is the best. 

Right we need a nice logo for this forum to make it different than other forum and have a good step forward ,But they have to come from the admins t be officially 

I am not an expert in the manufacture of logos and for this reason such a competition will not suit me, but it is a good idea and will be of interest to the designers of the logos

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree that having such competition for cryptotalk new logo is one of the best so far as the currently bitcoin icon doesn't actually represent the forum in a unique way but rather to call out that its focused on bitcoin.

Nontheless waiting to hear from the Staff team if they could agree with such competition and finally start it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/