I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

On 2/15/2020 at 11:27 AM, Zervanix said:

I'm not sure whether cryptotalk needs a logo or not because this forum aims to share information about cryptocurrency so I don't think competition like this is needed

On 2/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, Jesoy said:

Maybe another site for a logo competition so that the forum will not be messed up and newbies can also cope up easily with posting. But it's a nice suggestion.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. I wish you to not ba mad at me but this forum is for crypto currency and everything related to it, do if we want to ask for some campetitions then I think it is good if they added crypto once..

1 hour ago, Jaga123321 said:

Why bro are you not like the current logo of cryptotalk or you just don't like cryptotalk because the logo are not showing in the home page but anyway bro logo is not important to focus

There is no current logo in the crypto talk, that's just fonts saying this is Crypto talk. But i don't know why you think that i wouldn't like this place. That's just wrong mate. And this is not a thing i am "focusing on". It's just a one thread.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, Migo said:

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

Yes i know  so if we want to ask for some  competition  then i think it is good if they  added  crypto  ones , this logo challenge  is not belong  to here because  like i said cryptotalk  is about crypto  ,  we can judge goid designer also .

Many friends suggested me for cryptotalk application to introduce by making much more screen recorder

On 2/15/2020 at 3:10 AM, Migo said:

With all my respect to you, and I wish you to not be mad at me but this forum is for cryptocurrencies and everything related to it, so if we want to ask for some competitions then I think it is good if they added crypto ones, this logo challenge is not belong to here because like I said, cryptotalk is about crypto

Yes if we want to ask for some competition  then i think it is good if thet added crypto  ones , that can be hold upon  , if any contest  you can be arrange though  by  cryptotalk authority that will be good for advertising purpose . 

Well, it's going to be interesting competition. I would like to see how it will be provided and what results we will have. Hope admins will take this idea on the pencil and do something about it. 

this is a good idea in my opinion.. also you can share your experiences with graphic design field in services section and I think that it would be good for you and bring some people to you..

There are many members here and all we are different from each other, starting a logo competition it not be good all members because everyone has their own suggestions. Lets just stay as we are, all members we are here for one thing and the forum is going very well.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/14/2020 at 4:56 AM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

Its actually a great idea to held this kind of activity in this forum because it can get many members attention and it can also be a start for this forum to be known. Helding this kind of competition can help this forum to grow more than it was as of now I hope the admins consider this because its actually a great idea. 

30 minutes ago, Misse said:

This is probably good, and it will be useful in the future as many will recognize this forum through the logo so it's important to be like it. We think so.

Yes it will be good and that will be if the forum is really good and want a logo for the website.

5 hours ago, simu0099 said:

of course it is greate concept and crypto speech must implemented on logo contest to conceive a new split the complete affiliate would participate in this struggle and opt superlative logo for crypto squeal compaign.

That wouldn't be good actually, does the forum need it that is the main question of the forum, does forum need a logo?

Yes Cryptotalk have to add this kind of exciting offers because this offers will attract more users and users also work hard for this forum. I hope Cryptotalk will add some extra earning options.

I think that's your suggestion is really good because this forum till now doesn't have any kind of logo, so that's they must give us this opportunity of creating the logo for cryptotalk forum

With all my respect to you not to be a fool.if we ask a compitition it sounds good may moderator work on it.Don't be a fool by set profile picture by some word.My you get banned . Cryptotalk all about crypto and bitcoin .

Competition on cryptotalk logo is a good idea but I don't think it is that important because this place is not for competition but for sharing knowledge about cryptocurrency and that one can bring some misunderstanding among users thanks.

Ouch! Really I couldn't never think before if this forum doesn't have any logo yet, while any company or website symbol must have logo

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I do not think that this matter can happen because the main goal of the forum is cryptocurrencies and encryption, and there is no place to place such posts, and also I do not think that the forum will provide a way of profit other than writing the post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Nezar said:

I do not think that this matter can happen because the main goal of the forum is cryptocurrencies and encryption, and there is no place to place such posts, and also I do not think that the forum will provide a way of profit other than writing the post.

Yes this is not that good on the forum and that will make the forum to be good but actually if the logo is important it should be done.

Yeah it’s a type of marketing by compain which is good for future business dieds of the cryptotalk and people will get easy and become well aware of this site and prefer to work here

On 2/14/2020 at 11:10 PM, Migo said:

Your words are true and I agree with you. There must be contests on cryptocurrencies in this context and what is suggested in this matter outside of crypto, which is in the field of graphics and Photoshop.

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

I don't agree with your idea. To the best of my knowledge, I think this forum is just a place for learning and discussing about cryptocurrencies and related topics rather than about such competition. So No I don't think we need any competition.

I do not think that we need a competition to bring people to the forum because it gets a great reputation among all countries of the world and this matter happened because of the credibility of the site in paying