I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

I am suggesting a competition for Cryptotalk logo

Yes, I think it is a nice idea and it will give a sense of competition to get that, I encourage you and I hope the moderators agree to your proposal and create a vote for it

• +1 1

Interesting & nice thinking dear it will attract more people eagerly to work in aspect but it may destroy the peace of forum which link members to each others.

I love the idea, a healthy competition that will put our creativity skills to the test, also as you say, to unite more the community and make known about cryptotalk, I think they should do it with a top 3 or top 5, and then choose the best and the first 3 would win something, a prize in btc or I don't know, whatever the moderators think of, could encourage everyone to support the forum more.

A really great idea, but you have to get approval from the forum management first, I am not an expert in designing but I think designing a logo for a forum would have a good effect to invite new members to join the forum.

It's really a great idea.There are many people here who are logo designer.They will be very pleased to compete in this platform as logo designer.And it also motivates the other ordinary people to learn about logo design.I think the moderators should give a concern about this topic.

• +3 1

Hi friend this forum should be competating for how to improve more in profit and benefits not logo what will logo increase in the field of Crypto currency than load of symbol so please suggest something important and helpful to other members of the forum and the platform as a whole not logo

Wow, that's really a great suggestion you have given my friend. Because there are also so many freelancers having the most skills to do here also with posting. From this contest, the logo designers also will be able to show their talent about logos for Cryptotalk or other relevant social forums. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I do not think that we need such a competition because the team running the forum has designers, of course. If the moderators want to design a logo for the forum, they can do it without hiring members.

This is a great idea and have very much potential in it. I support this idea. This would bring unity and strength in the members of this forum. 

But some members don't think so because they are here for earning and your profile picture does not matter in earning money.

Yes, where are we from crypto forum, as if we have to earn money from here, but also to get knowledge from here, then if there are users in this people competition who will have get knowledge for the member from somewhere in.logo competition then it could be.

Bro i think the cryptotalk is a forum which want to give knowledge and money to us. It teach us skills and information about cryptocurrency not about logo.  You talk about logo its not a good. But in other way if we see logo of crypto is very common and simple it will be changed. 

the logo will be much useful and if the site wants a logo it will pay a good fee to  the freelancer and if the members do it they can earn the fee too and the site would not need to pay extra.

• +1 1

Logo Competition would not be normal here bcz this platform forum is about Cryptocurrencies and talking about Cryptocurrencies would be better. Remember u must focus on the forum aim which is to educate the people about Cryptocurrencies and having healthy atmosphere about cryptotalk.

Well that's a good suggestions to make a contest on logo competition. It will show the talent of the members here to take more interested in Cryptotalk. Except posting here, there should be also some other activities even about cryptocurrency and trading as the quiz competition have already been started here for a month ago. By the way thank you for this kind suggestion.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well this is a good competition as we have many experts in that field on CryptoTalk who can do competition to have several amazing beautiful logos for CryptoTalk. The moderators knows well anyways if they feel like its time to change the forum logos for the forum to have a new look.

• +2 1

I think crypto is most important role in our real life maybe competition is very important role in this forum because every members is a hard work and create a very useful and effective post, good luck.

• +1 1

I think it makes perfect sense. I think that talents emerge mostly through competition. If there is a competition, I am sure there will be very nice logos. I think logos are very important. Because it can attract people's attention.

You have asked a great question, cryptocurrency is a great platform, it not only which on knowledge but is also a great way to earn money, because here majority of people earn money but there are some people who can do such knowledge.  Because this is a system that has been created to help people and weary they can learn something from there and share ideas within friends 

Hey I do not mean to discourage you all the opinions and suggestions of our members matter. I don't think it is much necessary for our forum to get a logo as our forum concentrates greatly on the crypto part but also without any disturbances in the forum if some comes up with a logo there is no need to be denied.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, rekter said:

I think we could use a symbol or a logo. It would bring unity and it would also be great for advertising this place. Also competitions are fun.

I dabble in graphic design but i am pretty sure that there are lots of designers in this place to give it a shot.

Some sort of price for the winner could be a possibility if admins agree on that and voting should be done by admins also, just to prevent fake accounts from voting.

What do you guys think?

@rekter I do not want you to be upset with me, but your suggestion is not appropriate, my friend. In other forums, it can be achieved, but this forum is private and only talks about the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Well dear, thank you for this suggestion, but I think it does not agree with the core idea of this forum. If you suggest to the moderators that they do competitions in this forum, the idea of the contest should revolve around coding

nothing else, not everyone here is good at designing logos

This will be great for this forum to have it logo, and it will be good for that to be created by the members in the forum which if reward is placed for the best designer, everyone will give much effort to win that reward and give the best they got. 

Yes thats a very good idea. The fun level on this platform will increase if we add a competition like this. Already it is really fun and interesting to work here, adding a competition like this will add more fun.

Competition is one of the best idea to have more ideas and suggestion to make this forum much better. moderators have their own resources in designs and in everything related to this forum and I think they are making correct decisions about it.

The encryption forum doesn't look like you. The purpose of Cryptorlock is to share our crypto currency ency not the logo. We need to create a competition that can encourage members to share many cryptocurrency ideas, not just symbols.