Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I haven't tried to withdraw from yobit yet, but i have been playing around on the site to get familiar and to see how everything works and i think you just go to your wallet and hit the withdrawal button of the coin that you want. I am not sure how long the withdrawals take. But give it a couple days and check again.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I heard a lot bad reviews about ltc withdraw, I think this is not happening only with you, because many users had the same problem, so I think this coin has some problems in yobit, I didn't try it but I am sure the admins of yobit will take care of it 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I have successfully transfered my Litecoin from yobit to another wallet so many times. There was nothing happen with me like that. Please check your all input and try again.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, Migo said:

I heard a lot bad reviews about ltc withdraw, I think this is not happening only with you, because many users had the same problem, so I think this coin has some problems in yobit, I didn't try it but I am sure the admins of yobit will take care of it 

I think its a problem with address format. Some wallets and exchange are using another format of address. They always mention about it. There is some address converters.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Did you trade youre bitcoin on litecoin and after trade you can withdraw youre litecoin inyo youre external account and it so easy and also it only takes few minutes to arrived on youre wallet.

Perhaps you do not have enough transfer credit, or maybe your Bitcoin wallet is closed on the Yobit platform, can you please add a capture of the problem .

• -1 1

For me i have withdrawn 50$ worth ltc to coinbase the withdrawal was very fast the network confirmation also takes very less time likely around 10 minutes if you have problems you can contact to yobit officials

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I usually do this. I use coinbase wallet to store LTC.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

No I not tried to transfer litecoin from yobit i using xrp coin for withdraw my fund from yobit three days I ago transferred xrp successfully completed within 5 minutes with low fees.

It is possible that there is a delay in processing the withdrawal of funds from the exchange and you should wait, I had a case where I waited for a withdrawal of funds for 22 hours .

Welcome with me
In the withdrawal section on the yobit website, choose the currency to be transferred, choose the withdrawal option, copy the address of the LTC wallet and then confirm the withdrawal process

On 2/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

Hello sir, are you need to get ' litecoin ' to your ' address ' so you can out of the box ( new knowledge ), you need litcoin to address so why you said your self from yobit?? Let's using the new idea ! Why not exchange the litecoin you have in yobit to usd and withdrawal usd to e-wallet then going to exchange site (in-to.cc) then buy ltc with the lowest fee by e-wallet. So why you didn't think this?? It's called ' out the box thinking ' that mean why you give yourself limits?? and it hasn't any place' hope the post to help you and you know what is the thinking!

Edited by cryptoya11

I have transferred LTC from the Yobit exchange to other exchange wallets multiple times without any issues.Maybe you have placated the wrong address or the incomplete address while making the withdraw on the exchange you can check once again. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I tried to pull the LTC from Yobit to wallet and the process was completed successfully and within minutes the wallet may have been in maintenance. Just try again and it will be done successfully.

THINK POSITIVE

I think some times there are some trouble on Yobit website exchange wallet section, I dont know what is the problem, but this happened with many members, is possible because the maintenance.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

What does it say to you when you try to send litecoins to your wallet? You may have already sent them and the transaction is being processed.

yobit sometimes has an error but if everything is working normally it comes from you, for example the minimum balance does not meet or the amount sent is too small, or due to the level you set in the platform. ...

• +1 1

It's very easy friend just go your yobit account then go to wallet section and and choose litecoins, the witdraw box will open and you just have to put youw LTC wallet anddres. It has very small fee only 0.002

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am a regular user who transfer all of his litecoins to his wallets. I received all my currency from this forum in bitcoins. But I then exchange it with ltc. And then I just give my wallet address from the wallet section. Where there is minus sign available in the wallet section. And then just withdraw my funds. It is super easy to transfer from yobit. 

• +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Can anyone help?

I haven't really used litecoin on Yobit but it follows the same process as you do with other coins. You make sure you have successfully traded your bitcoin for litecoin and go to your wallet to click on the negative sign in front of litecoin, you then input your wallet address and the amount. As simple as that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If you have any problems about that in Yobit you need to verify your address ,there is many wallet when you copy the ltc address they have add a tag of wallet to the address you need to remove it by your self ,Like Trust wallet 

• +2 1

I only withdraw in XRP from my yobit exchange account and the transaction does get confirmed instantly without any delays it's also highly recommended to use due to low fees and if other crypto currencies are giving you challenges.

• +2 1

It may happen with you because the Litecoin currency on the yobit platform is in maintenance phase and I have never had a problem calculating through the yobit platform of any currency yet

• -1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I switched LTC from Yobit to another wallet and it was done successfully, but then I tried and the matter did not work and after I asked about the reason I knew that it could be the second wallet of type Segwit and therefore there is an incompatibility and the address must be changed and indeed the problem was solved.