Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet

On 2/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

You should have shared a picture or a screenshot of the error that you're facing when you send that LTC. Otherwise, open a ticket and contact Yobit support. 

13 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Sometimes errors may happen because i always transfer litecoins from yobit to my other crypto wallet without any problems. wait for sometime and try again later if this problem will happen again.

Like me, I have never faxed any error before, I am not new to using yobit, I have been using it as my exchanges for some months ago, I do make litecoin transactions and I have not seen any error before. 

I have never transfer litecoin from yobit to my wallet except I do use ethereum to do that try it later or it might be network issue if the problem still persist I will advice to exchange your litecoin to ethereum and do it again.

Sometimes there can be some problem with withdrawing in Yobit exchange as expected. If you want to send your LTC from Yobit to wallet, visit Yobit and choose to withdraw section then in my mind you know what to do. copy the address then it will be done. But if there is some problem, l don't know exactly what can be happened. It must work as l know.  

There is a comprehensive problem that everyone has in transferring this currency to the wallet. Try after a while it may be fixed. I noticed that several people are talking about the same problem. If you need your money, you can trade it for Ethereum and transfer it immediately.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I had some problems when I tried to transfer my Litecoin coins from yobit platform to my personal wallet and the problem was that the platform rejects the address of the Khafiyeh wallet and I think that you are facing this error and to avoid it and make the wallet accept your address you must write it inside the box manually because if you put it Inside the box by copying and pasting, the platform will reject it and I hope that this problem will be solved as soon as possible

Without giving any information on what messages you get from yobit then noone can possibly know hat happened. Either make a complete post with all the required information, or just contact the yobit support.

I ve never done this transfer before. I trade bitcoin that I get erythrium and then pull it easily without any problems. There might be an error in the information you enter. Try to check it or contact the support team.

sometime their is technical problems behind it , I also choses litecoin for withdraw more than 2 time . I received my litecoin into my wallet with in some minutes . kindly wait form hours then you can freely contact with yobit coustmer team about it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, Mrrixkhan said:

This yobit wallet is very good for all of us in the mean time ,we always work for it.litcoin is good but not as much as btc .Thanks 

Do not let people be confusing, yobit itself is 100 exchange, do not talk about tonight wallet, talk about yobit exchange because anything that will happen to yobit itself will affect the wallet on the exchange concerning hack. But all the same, yobit exchange is on of the best. 

44 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Do not let people be confusing, yobit itself is 100 exchange, do not talk about tonight wallet, talk about yobit exchange because anything that will happen to yobit itself will affect the wallet on the exchange concerning hack. But all the same, yobit exchange is on of the best. 

All exchanges have wallets but some new people to crypto still refer to exchanges as wallets, this is wrong and ought no to be so. Yobit is truly not a wallet but an exchange. 

I have never withdraw from yobit exchange to be honest, but I think it’s just a problem of wallet format, I believe withdrawing doges is easier.

@Hala99  The day you will withdraw money from Yobit, do it with XRP because you will pay a lot of fees less. Dogecoin withdrawal fees are higher (500 DOGE).

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

17 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

@Hala99  The day you will withdraw money from Yobit, do it with XRP because you will pay a lot of fees less. Dogecoin withdrawal fees are higher (500 DOGE).

Thank you a lot sir for this precious advice, I will definitely follow your advice and as always ( you’re a life saver) .

On 6/5/2020 at 2:40 AM, bitcoinb said:

I have noticed this about doge, the amount deducted as fee is almost $1, the lowest coin fee I have noticed before are ripple and digibyte but more wallets support ripple and the both transactions are almost instantly completed. 

Few months back I withdrawl  litecoin in yobit exchange to cryptonator wallet, but I never face any problem and i do litecoin transaction so many times, but now I use ETH  when I withdrawl in yobit exchange its also successfully completed without any issue.

• +2 1

On 6/6/2020 at 4:20 PM, Honny143 said:

Few months back I withdrawl  litecoin in yobit exchange to cryptonator wallet, but I never face any problem and i do litecoin transaction so many times, but now I use ETH  when I withdrawl in yobit exchange its also successfully completed without any issue.

I like litecoin, but ripple transaction is faster and at lowest transactions fee, but when was using litecoin, the transaction I in few minutes and no problem encountered before. But making sure we send to the right addresses is best because in crypto, transactions can not be reversed when first confirmation is passed. 

• +1 1

I don't think it's a permanent problem, maybe a public server malfunction because yobit doesn't usually do payment quirks

On 5/20/2020 at 10:41 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It may happen with you because the Litecoin currency on the yobit platform is in maintenance phase and I have never had a problem calculating through the yobit platform of any currency yet

I have been using litecoins for a long time on yobit, it has never been under maintenance before. But, may be you are right, but has never happened to me before. I think you the person need to check its end to know if the problem is from his browser or data connection. 

I have not try to transfer litecoins from yobit to another wallet because i use ripple in all of my transactions. There are problems on the internet sometimes and that is why errors happens.

Thats weird. I had that problem with some other coins aswell. I convert it now first to XRP and send it than to my other wallet and convert it back to LTC. Doesnt work though if you only use a ltc wallet. 

check if the wallet is online before trying to withdraw i have been withdrawing ltc from yobit successfully

Invest your free coins to yobit InvestBox