Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Sending LTC from Yobit to wallet

Sending Ltc yobit to wallet is possible.Yobit also supported ltc coin. I have transfer many many time ltc from yobit.Its depend on the work.I never face any problem from transfer. 

I do not think there is anything wrong with yobit withdraw which includes litecoin withdrawal too. If there is anything wrong with the withdrawal, it will be brought up on this forum. The withdrawal work fine and fast. 

• +2 1

ltc is also very popular in the online market so that many people use this coin.because this coin cost is very low so that many of them are use this coin and they can earn money. and good benefit this site.

thanks

On 2/6/2020 at 1:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

I had sent LTC from Yobit to my Exodus wallet, ages ago. Probably over a yr now. I didnt have any problems.with the transaction. It arrived a short time later.

You might want to open a support ticket with Yobit, so they can investigate. When ever you make a transfer, you should always copy & paste your wallet addy. Never write it in manually. Even today, I know of people who still write the wallet addy in manually. I dont know why. Im not saying you wrote it in manually, Im just giving a heads up in general, to everybody, always copy & paste your wallet addy for any transaction.

I hope you resolved this to your satisfaction.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 11/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, joemcgwa said:

How isn't impossible for you to withdraw your litecoin to your wallet, is there have any error message that's happened while you are trying to withdraw? because I also always using litecoin to withdraw.

Maybe when he was sending his litecoins it were delaying to give the feedback thats lite coin sending successful, so couldn't know that and panic to create the topic. 

• +2 1

Normally, it should take less than 5 minutes for one to receive any Litecoin transaction made. If it takes more than that amount of time, it's best you contact their support team

5 hours ago, Hashijutt said:

this is unknwon for me anyone help me

This forum is to help, but make more good comment even when you are asking for help. 100 characters per posts as the rules states. 

Out can go to yobit, at the top you will see wallet, click on it. Let it load, you will see individual coins, in front you will see + and -. + means deposited while - means withdrawal. So far you want to withdraw litecoin, click on the - in front of the litecoin and you will see the withdrawal page. 

2 hours ago, Tuba said:

In my opinion,I have never had a problem calculating through the yobit platform of any currency yet.if you have any problems about that in yobit you need to verify your address.i tried to pull the LTC from yobit to wallet and the process was completed successfully.

You need to read the topic in details, not that the person is sending from yobit to his wallet, he is sending from his wallet to yobit. The fee is low and did not got the transaction confirmed in time which can also be due to mempool. But the transaction will later be confirmed as I know it has been confirmed. 

On 2/6/2020 at 3:13 PM, Fadimah said:

Has anyone tried transferring litecoin from yobit.net to any wallet? I have been trying to transfer mine since yesterday but it hasn't been going through. 

Can anyone help?

Sometimes it might be temporally errors thats happened weather there can be having some maintainance from the litecoin withdrawals so it can disabled for a moment. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I heard that you can't do that kind of transactions  because its spread. And its like usd and eur . This is my informations and you better search  again and again to be 100% sure

I transfered 50$ It was a fasy transaction .If you are facing any dealy regarding transaction Go for customer service and put your case there.By customer service you can find you problem solved hopefully.

Check your address to see if you have any errors, or try clearing the site's cache, and then try to connect again and perform the removal 

• +1 1

In my opinion  sometimes there can be some problem with withdrawing in Yobit exchange as expected. If you want to spend your LTC from Yobit to wallet ,first visit Yobit then choose and it's the end to know if the problem is from his browser or data connection. 

It is very easy way. I personally use this way many times. First of all you sell your talk token in BTC pair. Then you have BTC . After this you buy LTC with BTC pair. When you buy LTC you click the button of wallet. Where you  click withdraw of LTC and give your wallet address and your withdraw is done.

Sendig ltc from yobit to wallet .I have not done this yet because I am just starting, I have just started this work from the beginning .

Yobit is a most popular exchanger but only exchange yobit provide us a wallet. If you want to send your LTC from Yobit to wallet, visit Yobit and choose to withdraw section.and must read the rules and also satisfied for this wallet security system .

i did not try to send litvoin ftom.yobit to wallet .It may be a difficult process but i use xrp to withdraw from yobit .It take few minutes to complete transaction and its very easy  .

I think this is happened not only with you many users are also worried about this problem. But don't worry this problem soon easily fixed. I hope The admin of yobit  are trying to fix this problem.

• +5 1

It may going to happen with you because the lite coin currency on the yobit platform is in the maintenance phase and I have never had a problem calculating through the yobit platform of any currency 

It depends on the bitcoin you have and how you want to send it, but it was very easy to do because you can't copy the address right now, so go to yobit wallet.Confirmed and the money came in my wallet.  If you write your problem in the support section, they can help from there.  Good luck

On 1/4/2021 at 8:33 AM, Malik Abdullah said:

I think this is happened not only with you many users are also worried about this problem. But don't worry this problem soon easily fixed. I hope The admin of yobit  are trying to fix this problem.

Nice post. Please, I will like to ask you a question, is yobit transaction very fast? I ask you because I know you know much about yobit. Also, is it a safe exchange. If I send bitcoin to the exchange, can I easily withdraw it? Is yobit safe for beginners?

Like me, I have never faxed any error before, I am not new to using yobit, I have been using it as my exchanges since I started cryptotalk. I do make litecoin transactions and I have not seen any error before. 

Use Coinbase Wallet to Save LTC Cry There are many applications for creditcurrency trading.  Coinbase Wallet is one of the best wallets on the market.  I like Coinbase.  It is safe, reliable and secure.  It is also fast in trading.  We also use blockchain, yobit etc.❤️

Bitcoins can be transferred to Ltc or Waves, and sent to another platform, but honestly, I did not try to withdraw from one platform to a wallet, I expect they should be converted into a certain reliable currency and then withdraw to the wallet. 

Yes brother, I had done mine with LTC, I have done it many times, it becomes mine, you also try, it will be yours too and it is very easy and its withdrow fee is less.from.other 

• +2 1