The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

If you notice that the market is bleeding then the best option for you to do is short you coins for stable coins before your coins lose all its value but you have to be certain that things will get worst on the market before you can short your coins.

Well, its already starting, the price in the market is dumping again as bitcoin price is decreasing and it's natural it happens every time and that means a good opportunity to buy more coins but of course yes its a bad news for holders but let's just wait it will increase some other time.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:54 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

Stop talking nonsense and bring negative news to this forum. Are you a crypto community or not? Choose a good title such as "Market is being corrected." You are also wrong because we are moving up.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

you are right, if you are just a long time holder then you don't care about those dumps.

all changes if you are a trader, in this chase then you have to choose if sell to buy at lower price or to keep that position because you see that there is a chance that the coin will go up again

Yep you are right my brother.In trading or in any other field being panic can be harmful for you.So don't get panic and trade comfortably.

On 23.01.2020 at 10:54, MOProgress said:

Such fluctuations are normal. But if you look at the overall picture, the growth is noticeable against the background of all the fluctuations.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, MOProgress said:

If the market is bleeding then wait for more and buy coins at low price. If you are holding then again wait and sell when market rise. Also I am agree with you that always work with good project. Only good projects have chances to rise after falling.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, MOProgress said:

That’s good opportunity to buy I think if you are pro trader or pro trader will be happy if they see that coin went down because they will prepare to buy it.

It all depends on the strategy in my opinion, sometimes by choosing to cut loss it will actually provide profit on another day, compared to holding for a long time.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think that the main thing you should do is to not panic, we all know that it is a part in the cryptocurrency world that the prices are really going to fluctuate so much, you just have to be patient and to wait for it to go back up again.

I recommend that you see the statistics of the market in the Exchange where you are going to make the investment, buy-sell, can be very different to for example Crypto Market.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

You shouldn't care about all the market movement .. just focus on one or two coins to trade .. the market is very huge thing

Whenever you see a bleeding market you can protect yourself by setting up a stop loss on all your trading activities. Also you can KEEP HODLING since this what makes you stronger and its really profitable in the long run.

spacer.png

I holding my bitcoin when their price is bleeding. And I we'll sell them when their goes to better way. If you follow that way then you can get a good profit .

Sell coins when there is a sharp decline in the price only beginners, those who have long been in the subject of cryptocurrencies know perfectly well that it is better not to do this no matter what happens

When cryptocurrency price drops too much value.all you have to do is to convert it temporary into stable coins

To hold it's current value and just purchase again if it's price start to recover thats my advice.

Your advice was work and that was really important to be patient, You guys can see right now when 2 days before crypto market was have short bullish trend and maybe will continue. Just hold your asset if you have some right now especially bitcoin and wait till the next few months.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:54 AM, MOProgress said:

yes now a days the crypto market are going to lower value but its not any very dangerous problem for the future of the crypto currencies this is the rule of market and when the price of these currencies going to down then many investors buy these crypto currencies .

We know that the market is always going up and down, we shouldn t move you much and we have to wait for prices to rise again

We cannot give up immediately. We must be patient when dealing with cryptocurrencies

Another advice, in the event that the market reflects on any trader, you must exit the platform and close all analytical tools, because staying and controlling prices as they fall so quickly will affect you.

The coins rates are suffering due to its demand and investment because the demand is very low of the coins at present so there is a less investment on it when the investment will increase the rates will also increase so have patience. 

We've seen worse than this prices drops. The market is the place where either the price would be up or down. When the market is bleeding heavily, you could continue your trading, hold up, or take a break for a moment. Choose the on that you think is the best action at that situations

On 1/23/2020 at 2:54 PM, MOProgress said:

during this time of post,the market are indeed on the red signals,looks scary but actually ot is the best time to buy,look at now the market,they start recovering,so it only shows that of you never sell at loss and panic you can gain just be patient.,

• +1 1

No need to worry, .. Today the market is bleeding and tomorrow it will rise again and this is a very normal situation at all times .. The important thing is to have patience and use the appropriate time to buy and sell.

5 hours ago, Batoul al eman said:

Don't worry, this bleeding will stop .. You just have to continue.  This is the state of the market on the rise and the day goes down so there is no need to panic

yes it is not the time to panic.there always occur fluctuation and variation in crypto currency prices they are never stable one time they are very low and in the next moment the prices are very high.be patient and relax and continue to check the prices charts regularly.