The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

Well its because some of big crypto holders decided to sell their crypto for some reason. After price starts falling so fast there is panic sell happening among small and medium holders and this makes market bleeding...

Thats very true, the market is bleeding today and this can be attributed to the so many things that can be forgiven for something we dont the market is really taking a different angle and everybody is losing in stock , forex, commodities, bonds and even the crypto world, the corona virus has taken to much and we dont know what do to anymore

i often get happy when i see everything red thats the right time to buy everything that you want and earn more , just dont panic sell with fiat, i wonder watching the volume of USD at that time always , why would anybody wanna sell in such a low price ?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if market is bleeding than i will suggest you to buy more and more coins to hold because its a market which goes up and down. After this market will go up and you can get more profit from it. 

In everytime when you see the market is bleeding then there is no other method except holding, because investing is not good and selling is not good, the only good method is holding and waiting for the price to rise, you are not going to lose anything, hold and wait for the time to decide 

There are some people waiting for such a descent to enter ideally do not be deceived, as analysts expect the descent more than going up and in the end everyone has his expectations 

On 3/8/2020 at 3:12 PM, GanDuba said:

Sell. If too can wait for the market to rise again, you can wait. But, make analyses that will tell you the possibility of the coins to rise again. 

Selling right after bloodshed is nit the good decision, patient in crypto is one key to success.

When the market is bleeding its a good time to buy! Because when the green color will appear we can sell what we buy for a good profit. Panic is an enemy, you can regret it later after taking action because of the market was bleeding.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Now patience is key to success. If you want to invest then it is the right time. Price of all the coins will rise soon. Just but and hold your coins you will get good profit.

Actually that how market is and tha5 is what make it sweet and enjoy because by the time you think you are losing that is when someone is earning so don't panic when the price of market goes down soon it will go up again 

i'm now not to a fault attracted to plans nowadays.  effortlessly observe as well along with look forward to unstuff cash.  rhe tend to be overly many titanfall in addition to manifest each and every labor these days.  altogether getting unspecified finish can be private make, no longer multilaterally inside the password cracking universe.  therefore the median the bullion pattern underdog unsuppressed plenty nonce.

Exactly. The best thing to do is to stay calm and patience,ups and downs in price are normal,that's how the market goes. And those drops is just the good time to buy more.

Yes now a days crypto market bleeding continuesly bleeding, any where you see all where spread red colour, because of corona virus no one imagination when this colour change in green colour,because we can't handle this red colour, so let's hope in soon months this colour change green quickly and investors also happy when they this green colour.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:42 PM, Shinobi said:

Well there are two things you could do exchange your crypto into a usdt and stay till market goes to positive or hold a coin till it recover it so in this way you would able to keep a patience

The most important thing is we already have the coin, if it is enough to wait until the price is stable and in accordance with what we want.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:32 AM, Nutu18 said:

Not only bleeding market crashed it's unexpected but people thinking it's for corona virus but it also manipulation because whales don't miss any advantage so always think like whales.

Whales are always successful no doubt in this because many says it is covid19 is the cause to the fall of the market but still I think is through 

The most recommended in this case is to acquire the mauyor amount of Bitcoin (BTC) possible and guarate them until their price is raised and sell them to make a profit

In general, an indicator that the market is bleeding in the morning is very bad. Usually the market in the morning is very stable. From my own experience, I know that if the market is bleeding in the morning, then it will be a very bad day, it is better not to trade.

Yes, I agree with you. Panic selling is not the best alternative right now at this state. Panic selling is not good for both the trader and the market itself. It disbalances the market an the trader makes immature gains or even lose sometimes. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Don't need to worried about market some time its takes some corrections it means if market goes up 900$ then it can goes down to 50% this is known as corrections of the price of bitcoin so enjoyed this funda of crypto market and earning is daily for wise traders. 

For me in week i have some bitcoin and suddenly i see the market drop down then i was panic and i sell all my balance this is what do  now i am just waiting.

That depends on the fate of the Corona virus in the world. If this period does not end, the market bleeding will not end, and I can bet you that Bitcoin will reach zero if the disease continues and I bet you that our lives will remain in the event that the disease also stabilizes.

If you notice the market price is decreasing for the specific coins you hold, just buy some cryptocurrency you need.Once you have the sufficient amounts in your cryptocurrency wallet, hold that amount for certain duration and sell that again. 

12 hours ago, nayon89 said:

its like up and down. It goes up and down as well. It won't stay at the same position. It will be high and low. Sometimes rate goes very up and sometimes low. Just wait and see to trade at the right time.

That's natural, every investment has a value down and up. not always go up or down. as long as there is demand and trade activity will continue.

The only reason for selling is expecting to buy back for a lower price.

I sold some BTC yesterday, because I expect the price to dive again next week.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0