The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

The Market Is Bleeding, What To Do!

All the crypto market is going to down regularly becasue it was crash badly and now the market is not in good conditions and so many peoples will say that the market is going down more becasue all the world market will be crash but soon it will recover it self soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe all will eventually get over pretty soon, the price value of bitcoin going bad will all be a thing of the past, I but buying some few coin now or saving the existing ones will yield huge return value when thing get better. 

10 hours ago, sone4ka said:

Yes, the market was very red. But that was the moment, then he abruptly recovered. If you see a bleeding market, it’s better not to do anything, do not panic, keep your coins until recovery.

It is login to panic, when you wake up only to see you have lost 50% of your net worthy. But in the end you just got to relax and make a plan.

59 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

But do not make it an habit, not every time prices fall is the right time to buy, we should check the possibly of it never rise again or falling more than it has.

Those worries you are talking about does not apply on top coins, forexamle, falling and never rise again, can not happen to BTC or LTC.

The then over of all the market to red zone, means that the market is bearish zone and this won't last for along time, we should just buy and hold for the market to turn green

57 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

If corona virus cure is not found do you think bitcoin will go back to 10 anytime soon?

I think it could, might not be soon, but crypto does not need corona cure to rise.

Yes, never being panic is the way it exists in the market. The cryoto market goes up and down many times. We need to be patient and calmly hold money, buy and sell smart. sure money and market will be stable again.

Always and in any area of life, there will be setbacks, but the apparent decline in cryptocurrencies does not mean that we give them up, but we must buy, store and hold in my opinion that cryptocurrencies will be expensive after the end of the Corona virus crisis

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend don't worry  about  it. It is because  of carona virus. Prices  will be recovered  when carona  virus will  recovered. I suggest you to hold your coins for  some times. 

If there is real bloodshed in the market then we should hold on. Every business is spending almost every day in despair, they never thought that this would reduce the cost of everything. But now we must wait for the market to return to its previous location. But it will take some time.

15 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I noticed a very big buying pressure after the price dropped, so i would not call that a panic, i think it was a direct threat of corona to crypto.

Telling from the current price increase of about 20%, i must insist it was just a panic, not a direct effect? let's create a topic about it, check my topic in my profile after a while.

37 minutes ago, Jabed00089 said:

In fact, I think that the market is less than a lot of our ideas, but if you help us with this, then we will not know much, hope you help us so much you can help us realize a lot of things.  Hope your help is helpful

I'm not sure what is that you need help with understanding, but the market is been going down for many factors, one of them if not the only is COVID-19

A lot of this moment came to the surface in the years but this time is really hursh but it need us to know that is the Crisis and we will be able to see the green color next days.

Thank you for the information, I am sure it will benefit many new members of the forum, also for new traders the use of the blockchain wallet is the best solution as a start.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:54 AM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

If the marker is red is the loss for the cryptocurrencies holders, but it will be the special advantage for those who need to but cryptocurrencies with the cheap prices.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, MOProgress said:

I just visit CoinMarketCap and saw the coins on red, which is not a good sign to start a morning, Initially I was worried, but not anymore.

Here is what you should do.

Never panic sell, because in market, it is like that, things go up and down. The best is to prepare to buy more so that when the market will come up, you earn.

while you want to buy more, be sure you are on a good project.

Did I speak your mind? If you have contrary opinion, please say it.

Patience Plays a very significant role when you are working into trading and investment of crypto currency. You should never get panic in the cryptoworld and sell your currencies. 

On 3/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, Lover840 said:

Patience Plays a very significant role when you are working into trading and investment of crypto currency. You should never get panic in the cryptoworld and sell your currencies. 

Stay calm and focused, so that the steps taken are right and not rash about taking quick action. all need to be considered and there is a possibility.

2 minutes ago, Barters said:

when it comes to investments, the period takes a lot of time and, of course, panics with its investments and confidence when the market is not in good condition, so I definitely believe, and this will affect our investments and trading experience in most cases.

I have many pending sell orders on some exchanges, but I don't panic, because I know the price can get higher again in a long term and get my order fulfilled.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

As you above mentioned market is really bleeding. It happens because of some problems and of course of corona. l mean corona has also affected this event. But l hope in the near future it will be changed. 

Actually the coinmarket cap always change due to the change of tradings. That's why someimes the market bleeds and sometimes the market smiles at all the users. So maybe you should be concern about your tradings all the time and try to profit from your tradings in a good way always. 

Even if coins go low at one moment, later, even if you speak about a long term, they will surely go up, above your buying price. You can check the all time graph for the coin and if there are some spikes, going above the regular prices you can be assured your coins will get sold.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

From my point of view , if you think that the crypto market is bleeding than holding your crypto and can wait better.crypto currency is one of the best currency.it is very interesting and useful site.

48 minutes ago, Xking7 said:

Never do panic selling if you  have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency's price, they are really volatile that's why it's prices can drop really low and sooner or later it's price will rise once again. Patience is really the key to success .

The problem is when you feel like panicking to sell, about 70% of investors feels the same, so the second you decide not to panic they all panic and then price drops with you who did not panic.

16 hours ago, amiraliko said:

It's simple. Buy when market is bleeding. It is the principle of buy low sell high. Placing buy orders when the market appears more red and holding them, waiting for the market to recover will make you profitable. However, it is important to choose the right coins or tokens.

You gave a good suggestion, whenever the market is bad, then it gives us opportunity to buy more of the coins which we will hold for some time before selling again