Important Months in crypto - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

Well I think that the profit and the situation was good in the months of January and February and the first of March, but after that in mid-March and April the market deteriorated significantly and not only the crypto market but also global financial markets because of the Corona virus.

To be truthful it's the worst time with which the whole world is going. Investors thinks it's an opportunity to invest. And those who have invested are afraid of loosing. But let's hope everything will be okk

• -1 1

This Crypto months are those which  have really been months which has really being periodically bring fruitful months on the Crypto markets, as with the Dawn  2020 the market have suffered and basically this months haven't really lived up to expectations

I don't  believe theris any month of crypto for collecting profits because this depends on when someone entered the market and how much profits they want to make as they can collect profits at any time. 

I think that there is no determined schedule of important months for cryptocurrency, it can really depends on every new event that happens in the world.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I would like to hear who these experts are because it's not so simple. Cycles don't repeat them selves linearly like that, they are hard to predict, especially for a vague term like altcoin season.

• +3 1

My friend, these calculations and classifications are done through the market value of the currency, the purchase and sale order, and the support the currency receives

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that is true, there is no specific date for the rise in the prices of alternative currencies, the market fluctuates throughout the year and the market always passes several days when the position of the alternative currencies is good.

I have not heard this information before and I do not think it is correct The state of the market depends on the news and many indicators

there  has been a lot of speculation regarding some currencies that have managed to maintain a good bullish streak,lately the bitcoin, ethereum,Ripple or Tezos are good choices to invest with a good trading strategy you can achieve good profits,however some investors prefer to wait for the next bullish move of the bitcoin to be able to make their moves.

No, you're wrong, I don't think there is any month that affects the bitcoin in one way or the other except there are events that matters example is halving this month. Apart from those, the marker depends on cap and volume. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't really know if this is true or not because it's like said that the price of cryptocurrencies depends on the demand and supply in the market , well it could be true that this months mentioned is the month in which the demand of cryptocurrencies increases.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

29 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

I don't really know if this is true or not because it's like said that the price of cryptocurrencies depends on the demand and supply in the market , well it could be true that this months mentioned is the month in which the demand of cryptocurrencies increases.

Nothing is similar to the adoption levels we observed in 2017. But somehow things remind me of what I was reading in 2016. Perhaps we will notice another round of mainstream media adoption at some point, probably by next year. If price rises above $20000 expect millions of people buying.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I think that this is nice information about the cryptocurrencies and the months where there are events in cryptocurrencies and we should know what to do here in cryptocurrencies when there time comes so we should be try to learn about iy here in this thread. 

2020 is really an important year for crypto.. The second half of 2020 would surprise all of us i guess..especially because of the halving event.. Many predictors said that the end if 2020 would be really different and we will see bitcoin's price very high!

Maybe they are right about it. Because if you look into the market then you can see that a halving will take place in May. And if a halving is placed in may then it will increase the prices of cryptocurrencies in next two or three months. That is what the analysis of before halving say. So maybe that is right. 

I think these months are very important months for Bitcoin (BTC) we are waiting for what can happen with the next reduction in half so it's very important for everyone what happens 

These months are actually the months when cryptocurrency rises and lots of people make profit from it and that's why they are always referred to as the important month of cryptocurrency. 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

These are the months when we will experience the good value of coins so when the good opportunity hits these months lets don't waste the chance to do transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not think that there can be a difference in profit while there is a difference in the months, but at the same time we must take advantage of all months to make profit from them because profit is an open door in all months of the year and in all days and times and is not limited to only certain days or months

• +1 1

Well to me, I don't believe in some specific months for profitable trading, 

Making profits depends on the coins and your vast experience, skills and diverse strategies to apply during the course of trading. Buy and hold when the market is favourable and sell when there is change in price to make a profit

i think that there is not month restriction on bitcoin or crypto currency to be rise, some Experts say that we should be proactive and knowledgeable in order to make a profit during these months. That is, January, March, July, September and December.

The price is said to have a memory, and periodically the movement tends to have high and low trends. It is important to review this information as an indication for crypto trading. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

I think the most progressive seasons are winter and summer, not months! Because, in winter, we can see the great collapse of the price when it falls. And in the summer, it takes off, and we get a super profit!

I agree with them on this because every year these months are good for all currencies and there will be an increase in all cryptocurrency prices.