Important Months in crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

No one can tell exactly about the trend of cryptocurrency because it usually keeps on fluctuating with time. All the alternative coins never have their price increased or decreased at the same time It depends upon their supply and demand in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am reading your post in the December 2020. 

this month is also very important for the cryptocurrency because a lot of people are joining the cryptocurrency different forums. Many of the people know about the cryptocurrency and its terms now. Soda cryptography is becoming so much famous that even I heard a news that Nigeria has allowed the buying and selling of the Bitcoin in the banks. 

Bitcoin is going to touch $20,000 this year.

Welcome dear friend,
Some experts say that there are months are better than others due to the strong appetite for crypto.
I don't think this is true, maybe every year we have several strong months, but that does not mean that the same months every year will be good.

• +3 1

Well no doubt my friend those were the very good months related to the trading. Because the BTC price was so high at that time. And now it is progressing more. I hope that the whole system will sun like these in coming days.

From my observation or experience, I think the important month in crypto for us to make investment and also get a lot of profits is January, may, July and September. In most new years, profits are always made in January, It will be good to pay attention to this months when investing. @Muktarysule

On 12/30/2019 at 4:37 AM, fuer44 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence. in fact January is the month where crypto began to fall last year. Maybe next month January can rise, so there is no exact count.

I agree with you, this months has nothing to do with the with market cap, the market cap is not predictable it can change at anytime. I will suggest if you really want to make profit you should be ready to take risk because the market price may change or remain stable so this Months mentioned above has nothing to do with the market cap...

On 12/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

It is difficult to determine which months are good friends, but I think that everything is a risk in the world of cryptocurrencies because although I tell you some month of the year and perhaps the prediction does not come true, you could lose your money by trusting someone's predictions so I recommend that you always be sure of what you do.

• +1 1

This is a very important month for crypto.  However, as the price of cryptocurrency continues to rise, people are more interested in cryptocurrencies and ideas about cryptocurrencies.  However, towards the end of this year, the price of Bitcoin is increasing a lot.  Which is more than last year.  But for this year's epidemic, people are eager to make money online in lockdown.  As a result, the demand and price of crypto is increasing.

September of this year was the worst month.

Most of the people I know lost a part of their money, and I also lost a big loss in it, but I started to make up for something from that loss this month.

I hope to reach the profit phase before the end of this year.

• +1 1

In my point of view its all depend on market cap. I am not know about i mean i have no more knowledge about these months. May be it is correct or may not be correct.

1 hour ago, Muktarysule said:

Well,  the months you mentioned might be ideal for profit, however,  I dont think that there is any specific months for that,  it depends on when there in influx in the sells market,  and that may come in any month. 

In fact,  I do really agree with you on the risk aspect. Any investment depends on the risk you take , there is no actually a single month that can predict the market @The Game

Well in the aspect of prediction these are expert analysis and any investment that you are about to do depends on your own satisfactory because you can actually know what the price might be tomorrow but is adviceable you take the risk and have patience in the investment till the right time show up to sell and make a good profit.

I personally believe that there is no specific month for cryptocurrencies that can be said that they perform better in this month. cryptocurrencies can perform well in all months, but in the winter when people are mostly at home, they may receive more attention and a little more prosperity.

I don't think there is any month that is important than others when cryptocurrency is concerns. It works favorably some months are for buying while some are for selling and some are just in between you can either sell or buy or just hold on to it @Biojay

• +3 1

In Crypto there is no say about what Month is Crypto what is not for it.  It depends on the market behavior if the capital in the market is upward and now a days due to covid 19 market is down word. 

• +1 1

In my opinion in the last three month is the best for trading because in these month market is very falactuate. Market is pumping in these months. We saw BTC and other top coins these coins pump in last 2 months. Btc at reach at 19900$ from 13000$ suddenly. 

• +1 1

Hey mate, you are right those mention month are very important at cryptocurrency and we are the witness of your prediction because at November and December month crypto alt coin price increase those month but we must look all time of crypto price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, The Game said:

Well in the aspect of prediction these are expert analysis and any investment that you are about to do depends on your own satisfactory because you can actually know what the price might be tomorrow but is adviceable you take the risk and have patience in the investment till the right time show up to sell and make a good profit.

@The Game...Those who will invest in a coin should do research on those coins.  However, many experts make predictions on coins.  You can invest depending on these predictions.  All decisions for investment must be made by yourself.  They will invest for a long time.  And when we can make a good amount, we will see the good price of the coin and sell it

looking at the current situation of market the advise was totally right because at the first quarter of the year there was a huge dump in prices so people were able to invest in many currencies that increased in price later this year and make a good profit and the same happened in the last months when price dropped a bit and now it increased again and we may see a new ATH for currencies by the start of new year

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@The Game...Those who will invest in a coin should do research on those coins.  However, many experts make predictions on coins.  You can invest depending on these predictions.  All decisions for investment must be made by yourself.  They will invest for a long time.  And when we can make a good amount, we will see the good price of the coin and sell it

Yes these is a wise decision my friend but actually it depends on individual if really they can take the risk and succeed well there is an expert adage that say take the risk and if you succeed you will be happy and if you fail you will learn from it and avoid such mistakes, and I hope we all succeed in our investment.

• +2 1

There is no exact month's in crypto. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content and views. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

It is very difficult to predict since there are many factors that can affect the price of cryptocurrencies. But in general lines this pattern is repeated a lot, it is only a matter of analyzing the graphs and drawing our own conclusions.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I do not know exactly, but in each period the alternative currencies are active and we must seize the opportunity, then perhaps now is the time for the bitcoin to calm down

• +1 1

I join this forum few days ago and i am not completely know about this forum and also about these months while i believe on every month of the year.

There is no specific day, month and year in the field of cryptocurrencies to work with, as profit in the field of cryptocurrencies does not depend on days, but on the extent of currency circulation Thank you

• +4 1

I do not think that this is true words and there is no relation to the months with the rise in the exchange rate, because the rise is related to demand, supply, and matters related to the currency, not related to the month or anything else