Important Months in crypto - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

On 12/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

In this world of cryptocurrency the market is very volatile but however we must always be attentive always to take advantage of the new offers to a good extent but it is difficult to say clearly which time will be better, the recommendation is to always be attentive and take advantage.

• +2 1

I heard that it is going to be a good year for the ADA currency, and that a good streak is coming for this crypto, personally I think it will be a good investment opportunity, but a personal and individual analysis is always good.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:32 PM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

December has undoubtedly been an amazing month, just look at the BTC everything that has skyrocketed and not only the BTC ETH has also increased its value a bit and ETH is expected to have a value of $ 1000 and it may achieve it.

• +3 1

I would say, folks, this is going to be the crypto month B because it's the largest currency in the crypto market.  About four dollars in currency. Because it is the largest currency in the crypto market when the price of Bitcoin increases the price of all coins.

Hello everyone, I consider that December is the month of the crypto market shake, we have been able to observe the issue of the intense volatility of cryptocurrencies, especially that of bitcoin, personally I consider that we will have important news at the close of year, with respect to the quotations of cryptos.

• +4 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

Yes you are right these are the months in which the bull market comes and give a lot of benefits to the trades and they get a lot of profit.

As per my observation, I don’t think anyone can predict the exact month when the crypto market is good or the right time.  Although it is based on experts,The best time for cryptocurrencies and then crypto prices can rise dramatically much more so we need to invest wisely then.

It does not depend on the market in a year or a month but depends on how much investment is made in it.the market can go up and down in any month .In a few months, when the price of cryptocurrency rises in the market, it can be of great benefit to the people.

We observe a lot of currencies that gives good amount of profits these days . I benefited a huge profits in this month. I hope the rise last untill the next year. 

It is truly difficult to anticipate. Based on the thing I'm understanding brokers and specialized experts are confounding. Half hang tight for a major dump and the rest are sitting tight for a bull run. It is truly hard and I'm attempting to be ready for both and I'm attempting to limit my danger. To be exact I'm attempting to purchase low as I'm not still vigorously contributed.

As for me i always noticed December as the year for crypto especially btc to rise little or rise higher because of the celebration, in this period many sell their coins, and within some times the market go deeper i.e January to February.

Well, this will be happen mate, in the midyear of 2020, the price of bitcoin will he pumped because the halving of it will be started and the altcoins are affected for this because they are depending their price in the price of bitcoin.

having to know the best months are on simple terms when we see the highest rally of the crypto market as from this there are high investors as well as high trading volumes in many exchanges. as i can say around the end of each year there are certain bull run which do occur in the markets as that can also be an important period to note about

• +1 1

You cannot count on that, the future is unknown, trading will depend on the market and the volume of trades, every day something changes.

• +3 1

Dear friend i am not know more about that months but it may be correct. When the experts have ranked these months then it will be correct but i have no knowledge about that months.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All these months face an event happened in them that pumped cryptocurrencies prices and we will see this again in january and march of next year , now is the time for shopping before currencies atarted their pump to a new ATH

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

I think that in these months people are more conscious about trading and investing as some of them is the start and end of the years more people are investing and trading their cryptocurrencies which give all of us good profits

I don't know which months are important in crypto world whenews people are more active rather I would like to know about it why some month have more importance in crypto.

Good post, personally my point of view because if we all want to every month is good crypto,I think we are hard work in this forum and create a great month, thanks for sharing information in this, good luck.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:32 AM, Roomi said:

@Roomi

Dear cryptocurrencies, it depends on the amount of volume in the buying and selling process, and if what makes the currencies rise and fall, if the volume of purchase on currencies is high, the value of the currency increases, and if otherwise the price of the currency decreases. For that, we have to follow the market and know that

@davy22 I have been here for a while and the truth is there is some truth to this forum post because there is every side to it  that there are people who really release this kind of post every time this months hit this is really important to find that solution and work and be good in it and be good in what the effort that works well for it , there is a lot of work to which this works for us

This is only depend on market market rising in these months Maybe or not maybe so just focus on market don't trust on months if we rely just these months then we lose our struggle

Well as we see the price of Bitcoin in December, it is clearly seen that the price of Bitcoin has been increased large. In November the Price of Bitcoin was under 20 thousands dollars. And it was also predicted that the price of Bitcoin will reach to the 20 thousands. But we all saw that how price of Bitcoin was increasing fastly as it was reached near to 30 thousands. So it will be said right that the mentioned months are important in crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think last month is important month in crypto. Because they offer various kinds of deal in this month and they have to think about new year . That's why this is important.

• +1 1