Important Months in crypto - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

On 12/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Wow, what are those months about the rise in Bitcoin. If that's true, what should we do in those months. Trade or Invest.

Every month is the important month in the crypto market and this time i the crypto market so many peoples will start to invest their money and they make good money becasue the market go high day by day and the investors will invest their money in it and the market go high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, Janiii said:

Well I don't expect the upcoming alt season in the next year, because we really don't know if it will happen or not, but it is good to hold altcoins for long or just sell it when you earn profit.l

Because you do not know if it will happen or not is the reason we should not expect altcoin season, and I hope you know it has happened in this present month. 

About bitcoin, the important months I have noticed are January and December while March is not good for bitcoin. 

Every month is very important in cryptocurrency field. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and anything is happened in market. So be a good trader always focus on market and try to use best opportunities and get maximum profit in market. If you have some knowledge and you will take good decision at right time you will get maximum profit

I agree with you. Now, as January is on its day, the Altcoin season is going to start soon. The platform on which you have mentioned this belongs to the Altcoin season and in this season the team of AltCoin increases to a great extent. And as January is going to start this season, the prices of Altcoin will increase to a great extent and whoever invests in Altcoin now, it will prove to be very beneficial for them. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good point of view, and it's possible that their words are very true, but for me I don't I think things in encryption are linked in certain months, because they are not dependent on the possibility, and expectations are failing in encryption. 

• +3 1

They really had a great and very accurate prediction, since at that time was when the volatility of cryptocurrencies began, 2020 had great advances and certainly in those months and so far it has had great advances in price and these were the months that its volatility and growth, but when it grew exponentially it was in December, and for this reason this prediction had great value in these great months.

I don't know about this may be it is true that in these month we get profit or not.increase and decrease in the price of coin depends on the demand of coin in the market.

The rise and fall of Cryptocurrency does not depend on the month of the year. Maybe, what analysts have mentioned is the coincidence of the events taking place. One can't rely on this analysis at all.

my friend I want to tell you that there are some important months in a year in which you can get a good profit I want to tell you that if we want to good profit first of all you should analyse the market and the last few months of the Year are very important in the Crypto

• +2 1

I don’t think so there are important months in crypto. We just have to work with passion and patient  whole over the years. But i will remember your saying months. Let's see what  gonna happen. Have a nice day everyone.       

Dear mate i think first two months and the last two months of year are important related to crypto currency. Because in last two months of year lot of peoples leave the crypto currency platform. Because they think that they will face loss. In the same way in first two months of year lot of peoples joined this forum.

According to my experience previous month and this month is good for the cryptocurrency... Because in these two months all crypto market pump and all coins value reached at the peak position... I think these two months are good for the trader and investors because in these two months they earn good from the cryptocurrency... Hope so remaining months of 2021 are specially good for the cryptocurrency because in this duration they more increase...

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin has some short-term risks, but the reality is that the long-term is very promising. The jump from here to 40,000 is based on scarcity and relative valuation.

I do not believe in the months in the price differences of the cryptocurrency I think the demand and the supply are the factors that make the difference nothing more than that.

Why these months are the most important? and are you saying that if now I hold my coins or buy them in the months you have mentioned I will get the profits in these on selling my coins?

This month is among the beat month in crypto history. This is they month that bitcoin hits 40k USD. Which was not set before in the history of bitcoin price. 

On 12/30/2019 at 5:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

I do not think that currencies have good months, and the most famous thing is that it is related to liquidity and the amount of supply and demand on the financial markets.

It is not possible to anticipate what will happen in the world of cryptocurrencies, but according to my knowledge that these months are important in Crypto, because the value of currencies in them is not affected and yields more benefit to people

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:34 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes, I think January-March, July-September and December are just as important as the important months of crypto.  Because cryptocurrencies may be a little lower during these months and the prices of those currencies continue to rise.

Yes my dear friend I have also noticed this thing in these months the value of bitcoin a little bit low and during these months we can easily buy bitcoin and invest but this is not compulsory or every year these months will be important.

Actually, I am not experienced enough to know how to determine. What are the most active months .. Can anyone provide me information on how to determine?

Thanks for sharing this information with us .After reading your post i am quite excited and thinking about more hard work because more we work more we gain and then we can invest in these months which you mentioned above but one thing is sure that there is so much risk factors involve because it is a digital currency and should go up and down with international market.lets hope for best and be prepare ourself.

The most important months in the crypto market are the first and second, and also the month of 12 and 11 F in which there is an increase or decrease and a significant change in prices

It may also be because although it may make sense in the same way it is convenient not to stop operating and stay immersed in cryptocurrencies because I know that there are months where there are more people entering to invest in cryptocurrencies but I think that you should not lose any month and that if there is a rise in the market just be vigilant always trading.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:56 AM, RoyalHouse01 said:

Why these months are the most important? and are you saying that if now I hold my coins or buy them in the months you have mentioned I will get the profits in these on selling my coins?

Don't mind them, it's just a mere predictions, nothing guarantee that those months are the month that Bitcoin used to have high value, they only analyse that base on the supply that happened the previous years and it remains a postulation that have never been verified

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to me no one can tell you the exact month. As we all know that their is upsand downs in prices of these currencies. Values  are being changes day by day or after some months. In last year's 2020 in December prices of bitcoin goes to high level.  December, September, July and March are good month's for coins from the opinions of experts. 

• +4 1