Important Months in crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

On 12/30/2019 at 4:32 PM, Soaib khan said:

yes maybe january and September good months for crypto but not fixed anything happen in any time in crypto currencies lest see 

Exactly i have no idea other month's bitcoin price increase are not, but last five years I notice January month bitcoin prices increase, I don't no any specific reason are randomly price increase, but in this 2020 January month also bitcoin price increase 15% to 20% maybe bitcoin gives new year gift for their users,😀

I take them to be the months of quota year , when you take January , You take may and then we go to September and December that is why they are all important to all of us so we work with them perfectly so we need to keep on going the work is required so we enjoy this quotas because they keep on bring in something to us all , the grow perfectly 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Oh really ? there are months that are important wow , I have never know of such kind am am sure this is going to be a chance for us to really keep on trying for something different we need to try to work as hard to really benefit this place with such information this is new to me

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion there is no specific month for bitcoin price increases, bitcoin price does not depend on any month, obviously no one knows when bitcoin price will go up and when bitcoin price will go down we can only predict using technical analysis or fundamental analysis.

Yes and the experts were on point , during the months of march -July the crypto market faced huge downfall in their rates , bitcoin was under 5k dollar , and litecoin came down to 23 us dollar , i did invested in those time and now i am in a very good profit in bitcoin , litecoin ,ripple and tron. 

• +2 1

I think in these months the the price of the coins goes up so that many members get their great benefits which they needed and also the Bitcoin holder get more benefits for which they waiting so that is the great posts that will help many members including me..

If investors come to the crypto market any month and year depends on the crypto market. Decreases the investment market which is true of crypto. Crypto market is always good new and depends on investment.

I have no opinion about this, how this appear and why you are say these month are important and others are not. It is September and price is not moving how is this month important? Do you have something to show us please my dear because as a trader it will be nice to know what exacctly you are trying to explain here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know who the experts are and you say something that has no ground. Give to us the source from where you read this. It looks that you just heard something and think it can happen but you don't know who these experts are and talk in a way that you try to convince without giving any good information. I feel bad I had to read this poor information.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we can't specify the time when the crypto's price become high or low  since the crypto is volatile so it is unpredictable, rather we could assume, like we can say that on December the crypto price will rise up since it is Christmas then a lot of people will sell their crypto to buy gift and etc. 

Edited by Cryptic
Wrong spelling

My opinion is that nothing as this happens and there is no pattern proving that some months are better than others. If there is a bigger chance for one month to be better it will change with the years and there is nothing about a certain month that means we should buy or sell.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have read that September is usually a bad month and prices go down a lot but this did not happen this year. Maybe Bitcoin can do well and this advice you have given is not worth a lot but instead of months there are events happening that make price react a lot.

• +1 2

Thanks for telling us about the important months in crypto. I will now look more into January, March, July, September and December as the months that we need to be aware that something big happens with price of Bitcoin. I noticed that July is a good month in the summer and many times price is rising a lot this month but I am not very sure for all the rest. I will have to find some more information but thanks for what you could give us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't think there is any influence of months, for changing cryptocurrencies market or the price values. As cryptocurrencies are volatile, their pricing keeps fluctuating and may not  likely to go stable or gets hiked at the time you need. In fact no one can predict the price of cryptocurrency and be assured that it will get good market by the end or the starting of the month. Though you can make predictions, but it may not be always correct, so there's nothing you can be assured of cryptocurrency market. Some times predications might favor you and some times not.

• +1 1

I didn't know anything about important months. Where did you hear this? I will try to find myself since you didn't give us something more just say that someone said so, but this is not a way to make a good post. When you say someone said you should give us the link.

I think that it depends on the market value and trading of Bitcoin and demand of this crypto currency. In the period of Corona virus the market of Bitcoin was turns down  and have no value at all. Also the economy of many countries will be distracted from this danger. I think the market of Bitcoin will flourish soon and it's demand will be increases.

I never heard of this. I will try to look the charts and see if there is some corelation to what you are saying but I didn't know the during some months are better for altcoins from others. Where you came up with this statistic? The market does not move according to what a months name is, there is sentiment and other factors that drive the prices.

• +1 1

this is so unpredictable yet things are confusing when i tried to look around there dont know what to say about it maybe ill try to observe it and see what it can do or whats possible things that could change the way profiting can possibly can be bought with.

As per my perspective i will say that there is no month of cryptos where cryptos will get a high value so i will say that always remain active in the market and wait for the right time to trade and make a good profit out of it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Important months are September to January just these are the months in which we can see that market will move good and so many peoples will know that in these months peoples are investing and the amrket go to high and the holders will sell their coins at that time in profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From economic study point we can see market movement demand and supply which totally reject the concept of any specific month or months for crypto movement. But it is not totally wrong we have many events and people change their course of actions because of them like a crypto investor withdraw a huge amount for upcoming Chris miss or made investment at December where the market is in bear curve. Their are various elements in up down which effect the price of crypto currency from my observation the rumors have high impact where they spread stories about Last quarter of year is gonna bull of crypto which set the commotion of investors and we see surgence of crypto currency. 

I also think that if you are confident enough, you should do your own analysis, but if you are now you should keep a close eye on these months and not rely on them 100%. First of all, you need to rely on your gut.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am certainly not an expert, but I do not agree with their opinion. As for not the best months at that time, it was May, because it was in May that the halving of bitcoin was, but it was postponed to June, which means June became the most important. I want to say that the lushi for months was yin, because after the halving the prices for the corryp of goods began to rise and now bitcoin costs as much as 11 thousand dollars.

Many say that the month of cryptocurrencies is December, as it was the month in which Bitcoin had its greatest historical rise, but that is not certain, maybe most people like to invest in these months but it is not guaranteed

I'm mine own point of view crypto currency has no most important month, rather any factor can actually influence the rise or fall of this coin. I'll say any time the coin gains good value, and I mean any coin you are trading them that is the best of important ninth in cryptocurrency.