How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

On 12/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

In ICO period it is really hard to spot a good coin. A coin with good team, good whitepaper, roadmap, packaging, good plan and marketing is not a guarantee that the coin is good. A good coin can only be known after it has reached the exchange and his investors did not lose profit .

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

You must first choose the size that you want to buy, then you must monitor the movement of the market in relation to the currency that you want to buy

So that your losses are not large

My friend, the best currency for investment today and for storage is the ripple currency and the dogecoin currency, invest in them and store them, and you will achieve a beautiful profit if you realize the time required to dispose of them in terms of buying and selling

For me, one of the good strategy in this stuff is to know the age of crypto currency coin. We must consider also the no. of investors or users to have a resources if needed. For me that is safe project.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

To discover a great and good coin in the crypto currency to buy is to see its earning capability and also in the ICO period. 

To discover a great and good coin in the crypto currency to buy is to see its earning capability and also in the ICO period. 

To discover a good coin to buy from the Ico stage is not a easy task, you will have to investigate carefully the entire team of coin make sure everybody is who they claim to be, analyze the career in the crypto and financial industry, if all this comes back good then you can invest.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Coins that have a low market cap have incredible growth potential right? Well, that can be true but the majority of the time these coins have a low market cap for a reason.A huge mistake that I see investors make is they get caught up in the hype of a coin. They start hearing all of these rumors and they see the price shooting up, so they decide to put invest in that coin.  You should have your own faith to invest or get Profit.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

XRP is one coin I would go for due to it's high demands among crypto investors,traders , though low in price it has a great potential to rise at level of speed in near future. It is best to buy crypto currency when prices are low. 

I think to find a potential coin is how we do research before trading. Like technical analysis and fundamental analysis, this is a simple way to help make decisions in choosing potential coins before trading. There are many ways to choose coins that you can potentially enter at the moment of the trend, that is also one of them.

I think the best way to buy a good coin is do research or for me what i do is , i bought 4 major trend coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin. and trade some of them as well.

I think you can easily but btc with out any thinking. btc is the most profitable coin in the market and anyone can make huge profit from btc trading.

Researching about some reputed coins and asking many users in different different forums will help you to het many information about the particular coins in which you are interested in . Beware of fake and scam websites that will scam you for good.

You can search for her own project
Also, find out if it is included or not and also search for its developers
And then looking at the size of the currency and the amount of trading on it

On 12/30/2019 at 4:06 PM, neurolicious said:

Just about research and knowledge. One should look for innovation this is the most important factor in my opinion. Spotting fakes is also an important skill to have.

You are right because researching for facts is one of the major thing to do if you want to put an investment in a certain coin. Joining forums can also help you because many members will share an advice on which is a good coin to invest or buy. 

you better see sites review before investing on it , and i suggest not to invest on single site and dont invest whole lotta coins but do it partially and in the humble way that could be your best bet 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You need to research at first about the coins. You should see the statistics chart of every coin and see its demand. After that,see in which coin you get your interests in and then buy it.

its hard to know.wether the coin is good especially during ico,because many coins now are scammed,so i dont usually join ico,i prefer to invest on coin which has name already in the market,just buy into dip.

Edited by ram007

It's a good question but really hard to tell which coin gonna go up in next second. You can research in online abit or look for an expert who can help you.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, juttmani said:

I think you should research but in my point of view it is really hard because Crypto world is on risk it means any time any currency can grow up.

Hey friend I agree to your post you are right  crypto world is on risk it mean any time currency can grow up and maybe fall up and you must be careful by choosing a project because many of have scame

I think you have to do deep research and study white paper for this project and search for the project team and its credibility before investing in these projects.

Well during Icos it can really be difficult to discover a good coin, you will need to do a full background investigation on the team of the ICOs and that can be hard also cause they are all over the world and very little information about them you can find, I just stay away from ICOs.

I would look for an Ico only from proven projects that already have at least one good project that is growing and developing, this will already give a good chance of growing the coin in the future.