How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Well in that case you should ask for help with someone who is experienced in this field also check the coincap site to know the coin which you are thinking of buying is in the list or not. But no one can tell you that its price will grow in times or not. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:05 PM, Satishmolankar said:

In this case I think that you cannot blindly trust to to coins if you have surely to invest I suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap site and this will work for all but I can't say that the will go up or down 

Yes friend you say right your I information is really useful for me I learn a new thing thanks for sharing a useful information about coin 

I have been trying to find decent currency to invest for two years but lately there is nothing that can actually make a profit. The risk of investing in WellCoins right now is extremely high, probably because things will change soon but all the time with the new ICOs leaves investors with little time to research. thank you. happy Posting.

A good coin must have certain characteristics to be considered an ideal choice for buying. First of all look at trading volume. If it was low, that coin is not very popular and not backed by so many investors. Only choose high volume coins. The history of the coin should be reviewed completely. Staying more than 3 years on the market is an evidence of good performance. Some say the price is also important but I don't care about the price because it has nothing to do with profitability.

Sorry I don't have any idea about I am in Crypto talk only and I just do comment and I get money from that so I am not investing field your trading feildso I can't tell you how to buy good coin because I don't have any idea about it

In coingecno platform if you'll search any legit cryptocurrency, you'll see that's people has voted for the coins of the day, so there is you can discovered which coin to buy

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

. I want you to understand that these coins are not good investments and they are ... Focus on using indicators to help you find good coins to buy

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The market is just a sea of coins and to find the right one to buy is nit qn easy thing. So many members are going to suggest you those coins witch the Personally invested in. So be careful..

In fact, I think bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world.  Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies.  But for a better invention we must research the coins.  I think this will be of benefit to us.

Crypto is a risk any way that you look at it, and due to its volatile nature there is no guarantee that investing in a coin today will result in profits int he upcoming days. Hence there is no exact way to be sure if a coin is considered to be good and promising. My advice to you would be to do a lot of research on the coin and the market of the coin. This can be an indication if the coin is good or not. Also, I would suggest not investing large amount in coins in the beginning. Just like in gambling, only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

To discover good coins during ICO. 

You need to see first the project transparency like founder and also if their project is unique and have potential to increase 

In this case I think that you cannot blindly trust to to coins if you have surely to invest I suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap site and this will work for all but I can't say that the will go up or down.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, Migo said:

because in the current time nothing is sure and scam is in everywhere

This is quite true mate, so we need to double check it before we invest some coins here in crypto world, many people are participating in the last airdrop here which is the yoda coin, this coin has a high value when released it and after a day, this will be now useless for other people by not having some trust to increased its price.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

In this crypto market there are many coins and tokens lised. Maximum of them are fake. Experts always recommend top 100 coins for investment. We should research top 100 coins to know which is better for investment.

• +1 1

I feel before discovering or buying a coin you should first take all the important information which can help you in this. You will find lots of scammers here so you need to be alert from them too. 

I don't know how to find a good coin to buy, because a lot of coins are scams and they're not really good, I think the person who is good at this is an expert.

You can do this by following the changes in currency rates daily and before you trade. There is also a website with special prices for cryptocurrencies and it makes good price charts. Try to always communicate with this site. You will get a lot of information about the best currencies, but so far Bitcoin is the highest price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This can be done by following the platforms and social networking sites, or by Google in the daily news of currencies, where you can search within Google for everything you need regarding currencies

On 12/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

I am new here on this forum and i don't know much about that. I will suggest you to do some research to find good coin. Here on this forum some seniors can help you. 

My understanding about the the good coin is quite different. I prefer those coins who has more liquidity and are more usable by users. For this i prefer bitcoin the most and after the bitcoin i only go for the ethereun coin. both are top at the business. there are also xrp and dash coins too both are good to invest in ...

I am a newbie in this forum and I really don't know the scam coins. But you can take help of an experienced man in the Crypto world and he will be helping you by giving knowledge about this.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

We have to check the back ground of the team and investor who are interested in coin.They make publicly appearance during ico of the coin.Their are many social plat forum also highlight the project advantages during ICO. We can use this information for confirmation about the coin.

People's thoughts about ICOs are negative. The reason for this was that many projects that emerged went bankrupt after collecting the money. But for a project to be beautiful, it is necessary to look at the past and successes of the people in that project.

On 14.01.2020 at 00:41, Rehanefa said:

First you have to discover the best coin to buy you have to be hold some  patience  and also consider how you want it to be is it on a long term or fast earning so as to get to know which coin is best for you.

I'll tell you about myself. Against the background of a large number of new projects, it is difficult to guess which one will be successful . The best option for me is to invest in old well -known coins.