How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

On 12/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

To find a good projects we need to saw some things on that project such as volume, supply, team, project goals, listed exchanges,and progress of the project. 

On 1/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, Which said:

If you need to buy a large amount of bitcoins--say 25 or more--then big brokers or major exchanges are the way to go. So it's the best place for anyone

Yes I agree with you . And your comment .but every member want to earn a lot nomber of bit coins but many members are not now about this mater what to do that have

ICOs are very difficult to tell if they are good or bad, the best way to go is to pay attention to the team members of the ICO, if they are reputable people and trusted in the crypto world, then you can assume that the ICO is good.

Now its not very difficult job as any one who is able to post here he can use coinmarketcap.com and check top 50 coins these all are very good and profitable as they are existing for some good time with backup of very good teams just invest which you can afford to lost better before investment check all charts and relative informations then try and have good for you.

Well guys in my opinion you should first research about that then you can buy a coin. You know it's really hard to know that but in my point of view the person should have proper knowledge about some history... Then he can run forward.

I think before this type of question here first go and dig your self start learning different aspects of crypto market and find yourself which coin is good for you.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:52 AM, vesuvius said:

Im only new on cryptocurrency but my strategy is holding it long term.I dont invest on ICO.i only on invest on cheap coins thats already listed on exchange like xrp, stellar and tron.hoping that one day it will reach the same value like bitcoin today.

As a beginner you are going in right direction but these coins are not gonna catch the dust of BTC .But their value increase in future.You have to look on medium size coins like LTC,ZEC,XLM,BNB ,YO for investment.

In discovering a new coin to buy in the market, you need to check the whitepaper they have first, the volume, its features and usages too, something like that. Then, check how many community that supporting that coins as well too. Then, last but not the least make sure the team and owner are not fake. 

On 12/30/2019 at 4:46 PM, Chopovskyy said:

From the very beginning, you need to understand such concepts as blockchain and what ISO itself means, study this information well and then make decisions about investing in a coin.
The training process itself will take you some time but you will know well what you are doing and actually why.
Before you buy a coin, study its history well, whether it is on the main exchanges, what rating it has, what price it is today. Only after an in-depth analysis do you take any action, you do not need to buy anything horrible, otherwise there is a high probability that you will lose.

Well i appreciate your opinion as it will help many new members who purchases coins just like me. 

My Question is how can we detect the scams?  Please throw some light on this too so we can be careful 

17 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend it is necessary to choose a good coin when you invest.We know there are many coin so see coin marketcap which price is law.

Don't thinks that's it will be profitable if you will invest in the coin that's have the law price for thinking that's it will rise like bitcoin because bitcoin also was selling in law price before

On 12/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Well, in my case, I choose or discover a good coin by depending on its popularity. If that coin is very popular to many people, I also try to use it. But if its not, I will only ignore it. But it is hard to choose good coins because they have the tendency to grow more in the future.

you just see the total supply of these coins the less supply the more chance there is that the coins are expensive

To buy a good coin. I think At first you should look in the cryptocurrency market pricings of that coin and in my opinion, I will suggest you to buy those coins who has some recent profit histories which will give you I hate that the Coin's price is going to rise or fall

Edited by Mom0

You may go for top 20 or top 30 coins. Or any other you make proper research about that. And believe that its price up very soon. I mean to say invest with out any fear of loss.

A good coins usually have a good trading volume every day. And the team are very active on developing the coins. It's hard but easy but also very hard, what am I talking about. I mean, not every coin is good to buy, but not all bad coins are bad too. Well, if you see their value is increasing and decreasing quite well, then consider buying them

Well to discover a good coin you can either refer to expert or other's suggestions or you have to do your own research. Just look for the top coins in famous sites and you can invest according to reviews and predictions or conduct your own market reserach to identify possibilities.

468x60-3.png

You have to look at the values of the different coins and select the one to buy based on the value of the coin at that particular point in time.

The best way here is to a research to the coin that you liked, if its going to rise or going to pump. I think that is the best way and also trend coins are guaranteed good coin like bitcoin.

At first you should know what type of coin you want to buy . Well the value of coins sometimes increase and decrease . So you have to be patient and think carefully you have to invest or trade it in some places 

hello guys i am new here and dont know much about this topic so please help me to understand this topic i will be thankful to uuuu .......... i dont know how to discover a good coin but i think so by writting good comments on crypto currency it may be possible.....

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

On 12/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

There is no easy way to detect whether a project will succeed or not, but if the project is supported by vc, it will most likely succeed.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

My advice is not to invest in ico project because most of the project become fake or spam. If you trade crypto coin I think it will better for you.

It is very easy that discovering a new profitable coin. I know the most profitable coins now a days are bitcoin and Ripple coin. These two coins have strong liquidity and can go through the low market as well

We can't any coin to grown in future so we need some information about that which coin, we want select and search some website's to got information, and ask some experts to give some tips about that coin, which coin you want invest, and don't believe any one blindly because so many scam in online so do good home work then do any thing.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, MDSulaisaaf said:

Makes some research on that and checks  the coin market background but in crypto at anytime coin price can pumps up and dumps. 

Yeah by researching some coin from third party website like Coinmarketcap, Icobench, etc it's an good refrence to choose where potential coin to invest and we also can expect some profit, The point was always do some research before.