How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

I cogitate you'll discover it by burden a a small number of make inquiries about or a a small number of analyzing. i am certain that it preserve genuinely assist you. but dont depend as correctly greatly on it since in particular luggage you requisite state anticipate the startling

Hello my friend, there are many of the crypto currencies available for you to buy and trade which are very profit able such as BTC it is very popular and is very profitable and also I will say ETH is also a good option you can choose.

I only advise you to trade in famous cryptocurrencies because the rest of the currencies can stay long without anyone knowing about them and going up

hey buddy.. i think you should first meet someone who already had experience in these coins and currencies, negotiate with them and learn from them where to invest and ask them in which currency i must invest.

You must read the history of the currency in which you want to invest and thus you will know which currencies are best for you and what amount of money best suits your ability. Good luck.

Firstly, if you want to invest in currencies and profit from them, I think you should have more than 100$ to invest in, especially in ico currencies. Secondly, each currency has its own project that you must look for before entering into an investment

You must do your own research first if you wanted to choose a good coin. You can't determine the coin if its good coin or not by looking at it. You should do research every certain coin you wanted to chose. 

You want to invast the good coins who can be scam. So you should get knowledge about the good coins from the people who are working with a long time in the crypto world. 

I didn't buy any coins in the online...i just sell my coins which i have earn from here...i don't need any information for buying the coins in the online...

I think you need to verify the currency to invest without blindly believing a currency.  If you have to choose the currencies that are best positioned in the crypto market cap, then the risk is reduced.  However, market conditions can change at any moment, so you need to be aware of the issue and it is good not to over-invest.

To find out which coin is good . You should check the trading portfolios of that currency and also see the high and low fees of that desired currency. That's how you will be able to know which one is good for trading and which one is good to buy actually. 

I think this is precise demanding to observe legit and talented job it requests portion of study sense articles of experts and too your stoke of luck fighting fit i suggest you to not invest in ico as an alternative ieo may possibly be a blameless alternative if you bring into being legit project.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, Migo said:

Asking and searching before you choose will be a good idea, because in the current time nothing is sure and scam is in everywhere, so there is no sure method to identify scam coins, but ask some experts to help you 

I had no idea about that either. I got it from you. And I was able to gather knowledge and it was good. Thanks for the information.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think, in this case the coins will not be blindly believed.  However, if you want to invest, you should choose the currency listed on the crypto market cap site.  Choosing these currencies will reduce the risk.

First you must have some information about this coins.there are such a significant number of bitcoins choice to choose.you need to pick the better for you.so some examination would assist you with finding right coin decision that suits you.

Discovering which coin to invest in is not that easy with so much scam out there and the best way is to invest in well known coins like bitcoins and avoid investing in new coins with zero values.

for me I dont prefer to buy a new coin because there is no way to know if this coin is real or scam . and its very dangerous because you may lose your all money.

Go to chart of the coin and analysis it but before you need to read about the project and learn more about 💹 everyday.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:11 AM, Lovren Ann said:

Discovering a good and profitable coin will be hard to detect since we have many  existing cryptocurrency available in the cryptomarket I think they best way to know if a coin is good is by doing research so that you don't end up investing or trading with the wrong coin

Well, its easily to know if this is a good coin or not by looking at its quantity and also from its price because this is the base if this will be getting popular or not. Happy posting.

For me I think before Investing on any coin make research and ask  questions, because this days there are alot of scam coins I don't really know if there is a sure ways of Identifying them so for me I suggest you should always make your own research .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good projects can be find out by two ways in crypto market one is fundamental analysis and secondly technical analysis of crypto market project so try to avoid from trading without proper information of market .

First of all my friend you have to keep in mind that investing is a high-risk work and there is alot of scamming projects. 

you need to make alot of researchers before buying any token or coin.

Look at the cryptocurrency’s technology. Coins with advanced technologies can be linked with more applications giving them an edge over their competitors. Don’t forget to go through the cryptocurrency’s whitepaper. It contains all you need to know about your preferred coin.

The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. The best new tokens should be the ones you plan to own. Only buy tokens that after researching you believe in the project and know that it will have a bright future. If you just buy any token without doing your homework, you can end up owning worthless tokens.