How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Currency that has strong support and high trading volume and is available in most reputable exchanges will be the best option to buy.

The problem with new coins is that many (not to say most of the time) turn out to be a scam. So it is difficult to know what to invest in and what not to invest in, however I suppose that researching, reading and corroborating where it comes from and what can be done with said token can be a good start.

The first and surest way is to ask the experts. The second way is to search for coins from trusted exchanges or wallets, where using this coin in the future you can get various buns. Such cryptocurrencies will always grow in the future, and you will also receive this coin or other bonus coins for holding this one.

Researches and a lot of experience I guess. You should know who where and how the coin was created and count its potential. So its only your ability to analyze

I think it is difficult to find a good currency to buy, especially with the current situation and the problem of Corona, but in all cases you must study the currency well so that you can know if the currency is good for the future or fake for the case only
It is better to learn trading well so that you can know the future of currencies even though it is difficult

When buy a new coin before i see this coin social media page.I joined their telegram group and active group talking this project.I buy this coin see this coin ico price.

Before investing in any crypto, it is wise  to check the community involved, carry out fundamental analysis on the coin, the team, the technology, their vision, pricing history, their leadership, credibility and reputation, study and analyse their whitepaper and roadmap.

Track those projects that are in decline, but interest in them has not fallen. They have a developed social network and represent at least something from their developments.

First you need to look into the coins. You need to check the statistics and demand for each coin. After that, check which coins you are interested in and buy.

its always risky but check the chart check the website but if you're interested new coins there will be more risky. But new coins or tokens might make you earn a lot our make you lose a lot

At this time, it is not necessary to fully enter to buy the one with the best monetary value, it is better to be governed by statistics or how the handling has been disbursed over time its low and high with respect to the price if its value is prone to go up if you have high volumes in your trade

I think you should just ask around, do your research and see if the graph is stable or not. You can never be sure 100% but  that should minimize the risks you are taking

On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Look I saw that 99% from coins that made ICO/IEO is scam because most of them are putting price to make them just rich they don't look to the strength of the project or anything they just wants to earn money

For my part as a beginner I lean more towards the recognized currencies so as not to take risks, but when it comes to some air launch of a new currency you have to investigate where it comes from and in which exchanges and pages it is listed.

By following up, researching and knowing the digital currency market, following the market value of each old or new currency, and understanding the indicators and movement of the digital currency market.

Currency is a fixed-value securities guaranteed by law by its issuer and usually issued by the central banks of the countries, according to the CEO of Al-Dar Money Exchange, Jumah Al-Maadadi.

You can discover any currency and its credibility by searching for it, the way it is traded, how to profit from it and the number of its profits, and you can discover this through some platforms and sites on social media.

First of all, you have to understand which currency is stable and time-tested. Secondly, you should look at the chart of currency growth and fall. If there were sharp drops, you can safely take this cryptocurrency.

There are some ways to help you about this, such as the site that provides this currency , the support that this currency receives , and finally when you search on Google you will find more answers

I think you still need to look for coins on coinmarketcap or in different telegram channels, where developers release announcements and some news of their projects.