How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Analysis of a coin before investment would be the best method. Most of the coin has a rising value as well as a falling value. But a pure analysis of the previous data of price ups and downs will really help in this way. A person should be always responsible about that. So a perfect query is always necessary before investing or choosing a currency to trade. 

I'm a begginer to work in this field so i want to know more about the best platforms and coins to trade with , but in my opinion the best coins to trade in are ( bitcoin and etheruim) where these coins are famous for all people who work in this field .

In another side i don't know platforms to trade but Yobit , so who can help me to find good platform to trade .

Research and ask help from people who know about cryptocurrencies. You'll find great ideas and you will discover your good coin to invest in.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Dzura said:

There are many ways to do this, you can search for information in the news or on forums, ask people who are also in the topic, although this coin may be different for everyone, so from all the information that can come flooding to you, you need to sift through the information and choose the currency or several that you like.

I think $ 100. selected for trading to get your hands on, learn how the exchange works and test your strategy. And when you go out at + you can put the rest in the depot too. But it’s not a big sum, in order to spin up to 1000 + - it will be necessary to trade on f'yuchas with overestimated risks, I’m already running ahead of this. )

On 30.12.2019 at 00:34, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

It's not so easy to do to tell you the truth. First of all you should analyse the project, it's team, it's SEO and look at the main goal which they are planning to achieve. The aim should the real but ambitious at the same time. The you have to analyse the tokenomics of the project, consider if the token is an essential part of the project and if it can working without it or not. The last step you should valuate if the price of the token is good enough to buy it on ICO stage or if it's more reasonable to wait when it enters the market and drops in price. Hope all this would help you to make the right financial decision. 

I was reading in an article that when a coin or an airdrop token is in an ICO and when it is listed in an exchange it always usually drops in price ...

• +5 1

Depends on what a good coin for you is. Are you an experimented trades? Search for high volatility such as coins new to the market. If you are new in this field probably consolidated ones are proper for you

First you need to research the people who created the crypto money. If it is a solid project, invesment can be made there. Web sites, communities, people's comments can guide you. Not all new cryptocurrencies come out well. Some are even doomed to perish.

In order to discover a new currency in its initial phase, we must focus on important things first, the currency project and study this project, and it will be successful or not again. All the available information about the project and the currency and in the end the currency appears more after it is released

This may vary depending on the country where you are, many Latin American countries have the lowest price of BTC in the market compared to other countries, therefore you should first investigate the variety of prices in the market.

make some good research and found out more about it also consultation will be of good help which i believe that will help allot in a good way also will increase your undrstanding..

Looking at their projects and their partners, the coin that will make a good profit is selected.

Nobody will tell you that. Maybe a coin whose company is actively promoting advertising, has an app and a website, constantly makes new updates to enter the market very cheap or not at all. And there were cases how few people performed a dumb airdrop and then received $ 200 in coins. How lucky

good question, and many people have commented and read several, I'm interested because I bought several coins and I have lost a lot of money because the coin loses its value a lot or some die

İyi araştırmalar yaparak arkasındaki destekçilerini araştırarak hedef ve amaçlarını inceleyerek bulunabilir

It can be found by studying its goals and objectives by doing good research and researching the supporters behind it.

If you are looking for a good coin to buy, then you have to at the market critically with the major tools provided by this people, you can be able to monitor the movement of the market and know how they increase. Like the percentage at which they grow them you will be able to make your choice.

In my opinion, the best way to discover a new cryto to buy, is to be subscribed to forums like this one, which keep you informed of new releases.  

It might be a trivial thing, but it is very important and worth starting with tips before purchasing cryptocurrencies.

The purchased cryptocurrencies should be stored somewhere.

The methods and options are endless, but first, you need to know two types of wallets: hot and cold wallets.

Here, the method of preservation depends on the amount of digital currencies to be saved.

If you have a large amount that has accumulated over several years and want to convert it into digital currencies, then we advise you to spend some time reading the instructions and allocating space on your hard drive for a complete cold wallet installation for specific cryptocurrencies.

This is the safest option, because in fact, you download all of your digital currencies to your computer, where they are stored and regularly communicate with the server to verify them.

When you hear from a friend or from your favorite magazine or crypto site that Bitcoin has set a new growth record, don't rush to make the purchase.

Any cryptocurrency after a sharp rise will either go through a correction or a sufficiently strong decline.

But in any case, the chance that you will have time to run an express train is always less than the chance that the idea will end in failure and disappointment.

It is reasonable to wait for the moment when your chosen currency is low and buy it at the lowest price.

i think that the big difference is if this coin have a proper blockchain, it is a good project. Otherwise probably they are  junk!

Before doing something with crypto firstly get informaton about it and ask from experienced people if you are new .

Then you can buy.

1 hour ago, ALEXITOMAMAMIA said:

I think $ 100. selected for trading to get your hands on, learn how the exchange works and test your strategy. And when you go out at + you can put the rest in the depot too. But it’s not a big sum, in order to spin up to 1000 + - it will be necessary to trade on f'yuchas with overestimated risks, I’m already running ahead of this. )

I believe that it is better to invest in equipment that can bring money, in programs that are. We wrote above about the contribution to knowledge. I agree, but now you can dig up any information for free, so you need to invest in your knowledge, let's see

9 minutes ago, djaafri86 said:

It might be a trivial thing, but it is very important and worth starting with tips before purchasing cryptocurrencies.

The purchased cryptocurrencies should be stored somewhere.

The methods and options are endless, but first, you need to know two types of wallets: hot and cold wallets.

Here, the method of preservation depends on the amount of digital currencies to be saved.

If you have a large amount that has accumulated over several years and want to convert it into digital currencies, then we advise you to spend some time reading the instructions and allocating space on your hard drive for a complete cold wallet installation for specific cryptocurrencies.

This is the safest option, because in fact, you download all of your digital currencies to your computer, where they are stored and regularly communicate with the server to verify them.

When you hear from a friend or from your favorite magazine or crypto site that Bitcoin has set a new growth record, don't rush to make the purchase.

Any cryptocurrency after a sharp rise will either go through a correction or a sufficiently strong decline.

But in any case, the chance that you will have time to run an express train is always less than the chance that the idea will end in failure and disappointment.

It is reasonable to wait for the moment when your chosen currency is low and buy it at the lowest price.

Participants who received tokens in the first weeks should have already accumulated more than 1,500 Izi in their investment. Ease of receipt, duration of distribution and lack of news are not very promising. Bidding will begin at the end of October at best - now all attention will be focused on dlrs and talk.

For every new currency that goes to the market, partners who support currency projects until the time of light, so if the projects and plans of that currency are realistic and grow steadily, you must invest in that currency

On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

In this case i feel that you simply cannot blindly trust to to coins if you've got surely to take a position I suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap site and this may work for about i can not say that the desire go up or down