How to discover a good coin to buy - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Asking and searching before you choose will be a good idea, because in the current time nothing is sure and scam is in everywhere, so there is no sure method to identify scam coins, but ask some experts to help you 

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 10
  • +2 12
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

to know a good coin to invest, you should research the project of the coin, so that you know if this coin is good to hold for long term. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this case I think that you cannot blindly trust to to coins if you have surely to invest I suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap site and this will work for all but I can't say that the will go up or down 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Just about research and knowledge. One should look for innovation this is the most important factor in my opinion. Spotting fakes is also an important skill to have.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

I've been trying to find decent coins to invest for two years but nothing lately that can actually bring profits. Risk in investing in altcoins right now is extremely high. Perhaps things will change soon but the amount of new ICO's all this time leaves investors with only a little time available to research.

I think you can find it by doing some research or some analyzing. i am guaranteed that it can really help you. but dont rely too much on it because sometimes you must have expect the unexpected.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

You must first do researching about that coin totally supply if is high or low, also you must know the coin marketcap and the 24 hours volume

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

15 hours ago, juttmani said:

I think you should research but in my point of view it is really hard because Crypto world is on risk it means any time any currency can grow up.

And anytime any currency can go to zero. 

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Celestine Timothy said:

Well,finding good and legit coin through ico is hard,its a risk that you need to take,its about how much can you afford to lose,coz scammers are all around,its hard to know who we should trust.its a win or lose situations.either you gain on that coin because its a good project or you lose because its a scam.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

From the very beginning, you need to understand such concepts as blockchain and what ISO itself means, study this information well and then make decisions about investing in a coin.
The training process itself will take you some time but you will know well what you are doing and actually why.
Before you buy a coin, study its history well, whether it is on the main exchanges, what rating it has, what price it is today. Only after an in-depth analysis do you take any action, you do not need to buy anything horrible, otherwise there is a high probability that you will lose.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

A good coin is firstly know by the set of owners or developers that started it.

Secondly by what that put in to their white paper and if it is a thing that have the capacity to disrupt the normal way things are done before going to the marketing angle

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

18 hours ago, juttmani said:

I think you should research but in my point of view it is really hard because Crypto world is on risk it means any time any currency can grow up.

When searching for the coins he don't have to look only coins that's will grow up, but he must knows that's there have a lot of scam coins

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Just see some ICO Listing website and find some good ICO but don't trust the review and do your own research to get more better results after that try to searching some new coin on coinmarketcap and see if there any potential coin.

• +2 4
  • +5 1

Hi mate, Try to subscribe newsletter on some big website like bitcoinexchangeguide and coindesk to get some review on new project that potential beside that you can find some new project on listing website like ICOBench and ICOHolder and you can analyze and research some project and maybe get answer for your question.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well friend just remember that the best and most secure way of investing is first to go look for the most reclinabile projects that have been around for a while like bitcoin ,ethereum and xrp. These coins already have a history and are more stable. When you look at new ICO's you are never sure what can happen , they could come out to be scams or could also become reliable cryptos on time. If you want to buy new coins invest small amount.

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

People will see from chart history to know their movement before. Second thing is volume, without this every strategy will fail. Third thing, Always replace your money depend coinmarketcap list, take number 1 - 5 as your best option.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

these decision is very hard to take.specially when you are thinking about ICO period of the project.that need better knowledge experience and all.hope we should learn this from the support of the forum users

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Celestine Timothy said:

There are a lot of sites that have a list for every ICO coming in a month or year, but I do not recommend investing in the ICO right now and the best thing is to wait until after the currency enters the platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think this is very difficult to find legit and good project it needs lot of research reading articles of experts and also your luck well i recommend you to not invest in ico instead ieo could be a good option if you found legit project

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, tamimap said:

How to Choose Good Cryptocurrency Purchases. Part II: Beginner's guide to buying cryptocurrency ... Beginner's Guide to Buying Cryptocurrency Part I — What is a Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency best coins outside of top 100 on CoinMarketCap to invest in? ..... Only buy tokens that after researching you believe in the project and know that it will .. Cointobuy is a cryptocurrency analysis tool providing you coin rankings to boost your investment profits. With crypto ... the easier. Find out what coin to buy today!

Tokens can be created by just 25 usd and creator can scam people. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Find good ICO is not easy my opinion you should invest on stable coins like Bitcoin ethereum ripple doge and litcoin Right now coins prices are very low in the market I think this is the right time to buy them I want to invest in Ripple Coin I think if we buy and hold for long term trading we can get good profits. 

• +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think finding a coin with great potential is not an easy job it need lot of research regarding the project and it need lot of luck to decide the coin after doing research

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Just Always make a research about it do google and also youtube.but i suggest if you want best coin to buy ofcourse bitcoin.you must also include litecoin,(ltc),rippla(xrp).bitcoin cash(bch),etherium (eth) and alsondige coin.big potentiall coin for them this year 2020

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There are many genuine website like coinmarketcap, which provide the whole data of major cryptocurrency with there price fluctuating history in graphical way and you can easily compare one coin with other on this website. This will help you to decide which coin is good for investment.

• +2 1
  • +4 1