How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

You need to track the behavior of the coins being traded by the people involved in the market and also check the volume,  if the volume will fluctuate then you will be able to make good profits and check the rates chart and highs and low. Here in market nothing is fixed,  you have to track and get the best out of analysis. 

I guess you can't be sure because the crypto market can be aggressive to some inexperienced exchangers, you need to analyze to market movement and bitcoin status, now I am following my guts in the market I wait for new coins pumping and before buying I do some researchs and collect some data that help me decide.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/29/2020 at 1:19 PM, jacker said:

I don't know how to find a good coin to buy, because a lot of coins are scams and they're not really good, I think the person who is good at this is an expert.

I think this is not a big deal anyone can find good coins there are some coins on binance exchange which are totally genuine other side some fake coins also available on cheap exchange 

On 12/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, Diggy said:

Just read always whitepaper and reviewa of people so we can easily knows if the coins we buy is good.

Having to read white papers, doesn't all means the coin will survive, even if the layout of the coin is good and what it might bring to Cryptocurrencies management, doesn't all gaurantee it's survival, as they have been coins with high specs which struggle to have a balance. But knowing what coin to buy, for me has become kind of tactical aspect to invest on

On 12/29/2019 at 6:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Be sure of the coin you are selecting make research on which ico you are investing in because there are many ico,s that seems to be full of scammers

On 12/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Researching about that coin is for me, the best thing you can do to discover if that coin is worthy of your money as an investment. You can ask people that you are closed with and you know that already made an investment on that coin. Through this you can easily identify if that coin is very worthy of you investment or not.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

In ICO stage it's a bit hard to know a good coin, I personally know many altcoins that are doing great now while in ICO stage no one had any hope in them and the also the opposite where some altcoins are doing terribly but in their ICO many believe they were the best project there is.

Edited by lharost

On 12/29/2019 at 12:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

Hello my friend 

I think you should go and use google engine to make sure that is the coin you want to invest with it is safe and not scam and has a good project for invest 

honestly this is really hard, no one can accurately predict a good investment it depends on the project it self, the developers, the community and the hype for the project

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You can buy any of the best 10 coins in the market.. All of them are good .. But if you want to buy and hold your money so i advice you to buy bitcoin.. Its price would be really high in a few years!

To discover a good currency, and invest and go out in profits, you must analyze many parameters of it, creation time reached historical price, historical fall reached, use capitalization, and who is the administrator or which company is financing this type of currency.  To avoid falling for the famous coins, they ended up being absolutely.

Don't bother about ICO they doesn't worth your attention the only one that worth your attention is that of yobit exchange because theirs had been successfully a lot of times.

You don't need to depends on ICOs projects because they are no more useful, sometimes they are scammers and they will make you believe they are real and after the ICOs they will become a history

I think we have to be attention for all the news of cryptocurrency ! like there is a new currency will be launched soon ! it's called PI ! I think all the member know it and many reports said that it will be a good coin !

You need to find out how many coins will be released to the market, and what conditions are necessary for its purchase and what will be the initial price, these parameters can determine whether it is worth buying a coin at all. 

If you are concerned to discover best coin from the promising project during ICO, first try to fix the uniqueness of the currency, kindly read whitepaper to understand their long term vision to stabilize their project. After that make a decision to invest. 

o never trying ICO coin because there is highly risk that we suffer from loss . I think low coin price with high volume like TRX , XRP , XLM coin have good potential this coin surely reach 1$ in market in future and it's investers got a good amount of profit .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are good coins that worth to invest not every coin is worth to invest is better you make a research before you invest so that you will won't fall victims of choosing wrong coins

In the process of selecting coins to buy then you should be aware of scammers because they are almost everywhere now, advice, search and ask expert may help to indicate scams coins and how to avoid them and also the once to buy.

You should do a research and review about the currency and note the total currency size and the platforms that will support the currency as well as the volume of trading and so you will have an idea of the strength of the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

I will share some tips that how to decide a good coin. First of all, It is not permanent that you can buy any coin anytime. You have to look When is the right time to buy a particular coin. And check the history of market

• +1 1

If you want to discover the currencies that are suitable for investment and that bring in high returns, here is one of the sites that you will need coinmarketcap This site gives you the best evidence about currencies and their backgrounds and the most important projects coming to them And with this you will find what you looked for

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think you need to research to discover coins to buy but i think bitcoin is one of the best coin which have a lot of value and you have to look and do some research aswell because price of some coins increase as decrease its in fluctuating ratio

• +1 1

Basically if the coin is active and has alot of 24 hour volume trading and investors buying and selling the currency you will notice that his price is more volatile than some others.

That means that coin has a big potential, also if there are news about it it will probabily be something worth to invest for.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are lots of good coins like Bitcoin, ethereum, Bitcoin cash, ripple, made, ada, and more just you have to do investment and take profit by investment or trading. I guess all top coins is suitable for buy and sell.

• +1 1