How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

On 5/20/2020 at 4:13 AM, gourav789 said:

o never trying ICO coin because there is highly risk that we suffer from loss . I think low coin price with high volume like TRX , XRP , XLM coin have good potential this coin surely reach 1$ in market in future and it's investers got a good amount of profit .

While price does not matter much as every coin has different volumes, still in 2017 somehow many thought that coins were cheap because they were valued at a few pennies and massively bought them. This resulted in billions of dollar valuations for many useless coins and in the end they returned back to their "low" price again.

On 3/10/2020 at 6:21 PM, Virgil dijk said:

For me I think before Investing on any coin make research and ask  questions, because this days there are alot of scam coins I don't really know if there is a sure ways of Identifying them so for me I suggest you should always make your own research .

Well, this is true mate and i will just add some additional tips on how we can discover a good coin to buy in the market, you need to look at the cryptocurrency rankings mate l, it may help you to choose some profitable coin like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple etc.

• +1 1

On 6/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

There are lots of good coins like Bitcoin, ethereum, Bitcoin cash, ripple, made, ada, and more just you have to do investment and take profit by investment or trading. I guess all top coins is suitable for buy and sell.

l agree with you, there are just a lot of coins, which are absolutely profitable. But how to discover good coin for investing or something else, l prefer to try my chance on top altcoins, in my humble estimation they are valuable among others. 

It's a really a hardest task to know that whether a coin is good for investing while still it's ICO is running.In this case,the only option is to get all the information about that coin.But i think you hardly find any correct information about those coins.So literally there is no gaurantee of this kind of coins and so they are not safe to invest.Be careful about it.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1

There are many ways, you can either search for it in the market and monitor its liquidity, or do the basic analysis for each currency separately,basic analysis is a big sience like technical analisis

I reccomend you to search for good groups or channels on Telegram that's give you a good coins to buy to get proftis from it ! For me I'm using this channel and it's working great 

@Binancesignals50

On 12/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

It is good to ask questions first especially from senior users or have experience with coins because there many scams all over the web that can steal your money away so you can identify a scam if that is too good to be true that kind of thing. 

I won't lie to you because there are still low chances of you finding a good coin to buy, it really depends on randomness, but you still have to check what team develop the project, how often they make update, and do they even complete their roadmap.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

This can be done by studying the project of this currency if its project is good. It is advised to invest in it. As for if its project is a failure, it is not advisable to invest in it.

This is not the right way to know good currency.

He must first know the team or the entity that launched this currency and what is the goal of this currency and whether it has its own blockchain or was fired on another blockchain, and what is its goal in addition to the opinion of experts in the societies of the Crypto world.

To a good and right coin to buy and hold in order to make a profit, first you have to be good at making research, search for verified and full information about the coin, study it white paper, check coin market cap and it total volume at the market, seek for advice from an expert

Before buy a coin you have to discover the background of this coin. And you have to know How much popular this coin. When you will see, this coin have good reputation, than definitely you can buy this coin without any confection.    

• +2 1

Always check the capability of the coin you want to choose as asset in earning with cryptocurrency. It is better to choose the most popular coin that is trusted by everyone to avoid loosing money by investing or trading to a coin that has low potential of earning. BTC,ETH and XRP are the coins that will not fail you so you should try to use this coins because they have big potential in earning money.

It is an important question for all users of cryptocurrencies, I think that the best way to choose the appropriate currency for investment during the stage ICO is to do a search for this currency project and seek help from people with experience in the field of crypto because there are a lot of fake cryptocurrencies and fraud in the crypto world

To discover a coin will work its important you know how good it is for the kind of a market you are getting into, the poject behind it is really important the right idea would be to really define how to work it out perfectly in every different source and provition the story behind the coin is actually important , very important

• +2 2

I think you should have good research for that, there are many suggestions that you can read here but there is not accurate to all of that because it is all predictions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its not  a easy task to find a profitable coin but you can find if you research about that. You should turn on the news latter, but all the news are not profitable for you. You should be choose be in full be sincerity. 

• +1 1

You have to do technical research for the new currency

There are a lot of deceptive coins to beware of

Researching the new currency project will give you an idea of its future

• +1 1

You should pay attention to the amount of liquidity in it on the Market Cap website, as well as the percentage of acquisition from the market, in addition to the project based on it and its quality, if any. The most important thing is to analyze its chart to enter it from the best site.

• +2 1

The first is to check the founders' credibility with the new cryptocurrency
Then you can subscribe to Telegram groups that offer buying recommendations and some advice

• +1 1

You have to look their future plans and their prospective and what are the aim which will make use more easier to predict the future price and we can also watch videos from youtube and different sites which will make clear.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are a beginner, rely on experts and their opinions, as they have knowledge of the best projects and the best currencies for investment But in general, you can notice several things, for example, the amount of liquidity present in the currency before the initial offering process and look for the white paper on the project of each work and also monitor the interaction of the team members based on the currency in the discussion societies with people's questions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are a lot of scam projects nowadays and they are very difficult to identify so it is better you make good research before joining any project today or instead seek the advice of experts so that you won't fall a victim and lose your funds. I will suggest you go for the likes of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and dogecoin because they are among the top coins in thr market and you will definitely earn some profit if you invest and hold for a long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I believe that constant research will make you fully familiar with the good currencies

You should review the currency project before you buy because the currency project reveals to you the quality of the currency and the ability to hold it

• +1 1