How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

On 12/29/2019 at 9:04 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

A good coin for investment should have the following characteristics:

1 - It should be seen on most exchanges' lists and should be well-recognized in crypto market

2 - It should be traded on high volumes and also have a large market cap

3 - Most coins have exclusive projects. Only invest in coins that have promising projects that attract the attention of crypto investors.

4 - If you are looking for profit, invest in coins that have some price movements once in a while

5 - Don't invest in cheap coins that have zero market volume. A good coin should have value

6 - Choose a coin that can be easily converted to fiat by most exchanges

You can search for a good coin based on above factors and choose one to invest in.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Any coin other than top 20 of coin market cap website is risky. You can find good coins by viewing their current market capital. And what advantages the coin have than other cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

You need a great deal of time to analyze the market, because investing is very risky thing. Check out the statistics of price of different coins and then decide, which one is the best for investing.

• +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

On 12/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

You can read their whitepaper, find news about their project, see their community on social media, or maybe the number of their bounty participants. If the project is good, the community is usually crowded and there are a lot of bounty participants. Sometimes even though the project is good, it takes several months or even years after the ICO to show results.CMIIW 😁

Edited by Sid
  • +5 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

A good altcoin needs to have developers that are active first of all. The coin must have progress and you can look on their github for updates. If last update was two years ago this probably means they've abandoned it.

Marketing campaigns don't tell me a lot. I prefer a solid community and always try to see what is going on in their telegram or where they are active (they might be on discord or Kakao if they are Korean).

Focus on using indicators to help you find good coins to buy. Once you find these coins, only buy into them if they are at a lower point in their 52 week cycle. If you plan on investing in crypto, you NEED to fully understand how the various coins work.

If you choose ICO product there's no track record because it's new. You only can see from developer team, white paper and roadmap. This is like gambling but by experience you'll know the point is about hot the coins allocation and ICO target.

Good coins came from realistic plan and enough resources. You must find the truth information about coin specification and roadmap. This roadmap has function to give you big picture how they run event/ program to support their project. Not easy work but I'm sure you can do it.

I think the only true way to know which coin is the best is through research and by observing the trends in the crypto market, the market is very volatile and fluctuates a lot so time and dedication are important factors for finding the right coin for you.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

I also am looking for some good coins to invest because I just saw that there is a feature on yobit where you can invest on coins for 10%+ a day. But I'm kind of doubting on investing because I won't be sure if the coin would still have any worth on the next few days.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Focus on using indicators to help you find good coins to buy. Once you find these coins, only buy into them if they are at a lower point in their 52 week cycle. If you plan on investing in crypto, you NEED to fully understand how the various coins work.

Try to search some good coins and sometimes there is thread here that is talking about the coins, you should try to read some thread in this forum to give you an idea about it. It's really hard for me to find a good coins and also not a scam.

Binance Coin is the native coin of Binance, the largest trading volume exchange in the world that has taken crypto space by storm since its launch in 2017. 75 percent of BNB transactions take place on Binance.

1 hour ago, Diggy said:

He said good coins in ico campaigns not coins that already listed in the market

If he is talking about the ICO coins then he need to do a lot of research about a project and when he know that project is spending huge money for marketing then it will be good project for investment.

In this time hard to tell what coin is good for invest you should

Search yourself because scam is everywhere better is invest in

Populer or top 25 coins

Research is the best way too know which coins are trending.there are sites that gives list of prelaunching ico but if you ask me what I I am gonna invest I recommend binance and nexo token.those ico are very popular and very low risk.

Well, you can search it on the internet which coin are good to invest but i will prefer to you the bitcoin, buying some bitcoin helps you to earn money by using it on holding and trading, this is profitable and this is the first coin has a high value price on the market.

For discovery of good coin you have to study on all coins which are currently in market after analysis all the currency you can trade on short amount and after you can increase your amount.

Do a lot of research first if you are really planning to do so.

The votality of the coins are really risky you should not invest that much.

Maybe you can start from bitcoin core since this is the highest paid coin still and still on the market. 

Please take al look at coin marketcap, which coin who have good ranking, and do not forget to get some review with your coin chose. goodluck bro.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:36 AM, sumit71428 said:

During the ico period it is mostly a gamble as you can never predict whether a coin will perform good in terms of price or not as this market is completely unpredictable.

I never trusted those coins that's are launched through the ICO because they are always started to be selling in high price but end of the day they will drop

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You need to do more research to find or discover a coin to investing.You can chose btc,eth,xrp to the investment.These coin is best for investing