Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

2020 will be a challenging year for Bitcoin price, with its climax in mid-May. The technical situation on the BTC/USD pair is nearing a “do or die” point. That is my prediction for bitcoin price 2020.

4 hours ago, Chy944 said:

If the Bitcoin halving is done u think that will be the greatest chance for the traders to invest and compensate the loses easily because after the halving btc will increase a lot.

I think yes will increase a lot.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We all have a expectation about bitcoin in 2020. Many experts predict that bitcoin will rise upto $100k per coin. That's why I hodl my coins. In 2018 January I saw a bulll run and I earn some free coins by joining airdrops. Now I am hodling this coins for another bull run.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Me like i said several times on some of my replies on other topics, I bet for 100k, that will be the price by the end of 2020.

I expect bitcoin price to rise towards the moon by the year 2020, and this is because of the large projects that will start in the new year, and also we should not forget that during this year there is a new division, which will make bitcoin rise whatever in the worst cases

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I'm sure the price of bitcoin will pump in the bitcoin halving. If we look in the past in bitcoin halving the price was increased so in the next year high chance to increase bitcoin in that event. The history will repeat.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend
Everyone is waiting for the price to rise, the difficulty of mining increases, and if demand increases, it means not being satisfied, which leads to a rise towards the moon.

• +1 1

Well my prediction is maybe 30k. If this prediction is true, we better stack up now before it'll be too late 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I'm expecting bitcoin to hit at least $10,000 next year, probably around the time of the halving.  It might not seem like it could get there right now, but it's really not that far from it, and there are still about 5 months left before the halving takes place.  Plenty of time for the market to get some good vibes to it.

• +1 1

According to my experience the price of bitcoins goes up chances more and there is no chance for going down price of bitcoins, the market indicators show and the history about bitcoins prices show the reality of crypto currency world. Because the bitcoins is the King of all the crypto currency.

• +1 1

I think it will be a good way especially for the traders because of halvening of Bitcoin in the network it can become a way to increase the price because the supply is low and demand is still higher.

• +1 1

In the past,the bitcoin price pumps near the halving event. And  i think the next year is the bitcoin halving year and in this year the bitcoin price also increases and give good profits to the users. So. hold your bitcoins and wait for the best time to sell

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Syed Rehan said:

In the past,the bitcoin price pumps near the halving event. And  i think the next year is the bitcoin halving year and in this year the bitcoin price also increases and give good profits to the users. So. hold your bitcoins and wait for the best time to sell

i was thinking the same as you but then i saw so many experts suggesting this halving we will not see crazy pumps in bitcoin like before because this one will need so much money to pump bitcoin.

• +1 1

I do not expecting big from the year 2020 or from even bitcoin halving. as whales will try to get people fool again on this occasion as they will pump the price and just before halving they will dump it. so many peoples will lost their capital or to hold for long term

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am having strong gut feeling that 2020 will be great year for whole Crypto industry and also for bitcoin so i recommend you to strongly hold your coins for coming year

10 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

I have recovered my hopes that the uptrend will arrive because of the halving. The price of BTC has to go up beyond the 30,000 dollars. If that is not the case then we could consider the halving as a failure. 

well halving is not a thing that cause the price to double but its the hype that we make around it that makes it this valuable to us and bitcoin miners. if the price went up to 30k then we will definitely get out of this bear market.

• +1 1

i guess bitcoin price will rise after halving and my expectation is btc will increase to 10000 or 15000 dollars

The way that Bitcoin works, there are many complications and creativity simultaneously. It works in such a way that it always goes and work and protects himself from the blast and cares itself and maintain its value with time

• +1 1

Hello buddy first of all happy new year. Now it is 2020 the year of bitcoin halving. Every crypto lover is looking for the event halving. I hope that the price of bitcoin will cross the level of $10000 and make a move towards the $12000. After the halving we should wait for 3 or 4 months. The price will also go high i hope. 

• +1 1

We just waiting for the good time. Everyone expect Bitcoin give us a big profit 2020 . Because Now Bitcoin lead all currency I think. It will be stay here for life time.

Many investors think Bitcoin will cost $ 15k. I applaud them for thinking. But the price of Bitcoin is rising and falling every day.

if it works, I hope this halving is really useful to control this almost depleted bitcoin supply and the price doesn't jump too high then it suddenly drops. in essence can be controlled, according to the purpose of halving, and can be stable continue to rise.

• +1 2

On 1/2/2020 at 6:40 PM, bunulama930 said:

If we see in the past record whenever the bitcoin halving was done that time bitcoin move very very high so i expected this time also that bitcoin will move very very high and we will gain good profit

We are all expecting that to happen soon, maybe in the months of June-July this year. And if that happen, I like to see it and earn money while it is happening.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

As we knew Halving Day is indeed something that has been set in the bitcoin protocol to maintain the value of bitcoin itself.  

In my thoughts tahun 2020 Bitcoin it is likely that bitcoin will reach its highest point my estimation price it would be $ 50.000 higher than havling day of the previous year. 

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • +1 1

All I hope for is stable value and volume. Not because of anything but if it rises suddenly I'm afraid there will be a time to go down to a low level and wait again for a longer time. Events will make market move and always unpredictable.

• +1 2