Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

The manner that Bitcoin works, there are numerous complications and creativity simultaneously. it really works in any such manner that it continually is going and work and protects himself from the blast and cares itself and hold its cost with time

I think that now, after this happened, we should expect a confident but small growth, since now many people are starting to invest in bitcoin from idleness while on quarantine.

• +1 1

Having is happen 1 week ago , and now the price is 9600$ , but i think that bitcoin will rise to 10200$ soon , and after some months we can see bit at 14000$ or maybe 15000$ , this is what i expected to happen .

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:45 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I don't know the exact price that bitcoin will reach, but I think it will exceed the peak it reached in 2017 by the end of the year.

My only expectations for this year 2020 is in gonna earn more than I could ever earn before and I think that when the halving and bullrun comes I expect that people are gonna earn more because of that and That is my expectations

• +1 1

the bitcoin halving has already taken place and until today bitcoin price has been rising and may reach 10k if thw upward movement continues as investors are moving a lot of currencies.

No one knows exactly what will happen, but the logical thing is that the price of bitcoin rises significantly and noticeably, as happened next time, especially as the world seemed to recover from economic collapses as a result of the disease.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:02 PM, MrGox said:

It is just indefinite to say about that,  as a result there are a number of problems as you know and these problems are really the mean reason of decreasing of economy the whole world. If l must say any prediction about the halving, In my view BTC will be 10-15k after the halving. 

Observing the charts I see that this ($15K) is the price target for this summer. I see Bitcoin might go a little lower before it begins rising again, although it seems that the dynamics are changed now. Probably we will have to wait a little more and see what will happen.

Edited by BTC Future

My expectations in halving 2020 is bitcoin will pump above $20k dollars and other coins price will pump too. Eventually after the halving then another bull run will occur again. 

Paying attention to the current time, the holding did not particularly bring any benefits for us, although the exchange rate became more stable, and did not fall down as much as before! I think by the next halving, we can get a high price, but in the meantime, we should wait!

• +1 1

There was no significant change in the price of bitcoin during halving contrary to the expectations of many experts and its price remained stable for several months and was between $9,000 and $9,500, but almost a week ago the price of bitcoin increased to $11,800 and if bitcoin continues to The rally is likely to reach $ 15,000 at the end of the year in my opinion

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have never doubted BTC performance, so if you holding enough BTC and other valuable altcoins please exercise more patient and wait for the most promising and profitable rents that normally follows after halving, which has stated showing face because the value of BTC now it's really amazing. 

• +2 1

Yeah it happened but there was no much of an effect, I thought there would be a crazy thing going on , but in the end it dint work so I think its the reason as to why you see the price being stable at this point at 11,700$ but we pray that there is nothing else to it there is a lot of work to really define a lot of good issues of the market and every were so thats the key 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I actually think the reason why bitcoin is still holding is because of the halving that happened other wise I was not so sure there is any other option to it but to keep on trying to geth the good things that come with it its not as perfect as you would thing it stands there, but with bitcoin , you never know what happens so we wait

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

this ain't just because of halving but also because of massive increase in adoption compared to what we have now hinged on the launch of Facebook libra in the second half of 2020.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

Since the Bitcoin halving has already done, maybe we should expect more and work hard for the next halving year 2024 because it always depends on us if the halving will be having a good time or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

everyone accept that bitcon touch a peak value in 2020 , because bitcoin halving is happen in 2020 ( after 4 year ) , but Bitcoin going down and Touch $3700 in market . everything is going fine now again bitcoin touch $11500+ level in Market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

My hope is that in 2020, of course, the halving can increase the price of bitcoin, in 2019 the price of Bitcoin is below $ 7000, hopefully it will increase by the end of 2020, around September - October, maybe my hope is $ 19,000- $ 20,000. And this increase is expected to be followed by other altcoins, and hope that the talk token can break its highest price.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Jasonroy said:

That you are suitable pal. I am about to practical knowledge very first time that bitcoin halving although When I read of which halving is usually a form of the technique to manage the costs all be expecting the costs to in place soon after bitcoin halving.

bitcoin halving tends to create high expectations in people whenever it happens every 4 years, but this year it listens to the disaster that the pandemic brought and that made bitcoin halving not attract much attention and did not enter a lot of money to make the price increase a lot

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I expect the market to grow more and reach a trillion dollar market cap before the end of 2020. This is what this market has potential and it is growing without stop for years now. There is interest because everyone can profit and big fund is investing. We have to wait only three months and we can see how it goes from here. If market doesn't grow a lot fast now it can happen next year.

• +1 1

Well predictions are not 100% assurance that what we say will happen but due to the development bitcoin has recently shown in the Cryptocurrency marketplace i am expecting bitcoin to reach the region of $17,000-$20,000 before the end of the 2020 because it is currently reading $10,000 plus so let's hope for the best soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am listening there are many circulating that third bitcoin halving is near and these news pumps that value of any crypto currency for example the dogecoins value goes to highest in market due to a tiktok video about dogecoin goes to trending and so many investors invest in dogecoin .

Many of us had the same prediction and of course some expected price to be higher but this is what looks good now close to $11k and rising slowly until we start rising more aggressively later. For now this is good to make our positions and be ready for the big bull run.

• +1 2

I was expecting the good pump in the market but the bitcoin has only pumped upto 12k which is not bad but if the price goes further sideways then their will be the big breakout in the whole crypto market. Even the price of ethereum can also pump upto $500.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My expectation is very high becasue this time halving make the crypto market is so much high and i hope that this time BTC will touch the 200,000$ becasue its future is very good and soon this is going to be legal in all over the world. Crypto is the world best business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day