Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

Most of us will have good expectations about bitcoin halving, depend their indicator or just faith. I believe bitcoin halving is just trend and someday another product will take their position. In many optimistic I suggest yo to leave bitcoin market and try forex market. Old world with clear rules and law but of course high risk.

• +1 1

before halving everyone is trying to collect Bitcoin as much as possible because after halving it's blocked reward on mining will be reduced into 50% so there a high possibility that it's price will increase because it's supply on exchanges will be reduced.

• +1 1

Well my expectations of bitcoin is very high because of the halving of the bitcoin block rewards which I believe will drive price to heights that we have never seen on the market before.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:38 AM, Hridoy ahmed said:

Bitcoin prices can pump in 2020 even if you look at it
  The market situation is a bit disappointing now.  In fact, in the areas of analysis and research I've done, bitcoin will probably be a big one
  Pumps are very small in 2020, because prices will rise after the fall and there is a possibility of larger pumps in 2021
  For Bitcoin, though the opportunity is very small, I really hope that such a miracle happens in 2021.But than it will fall Again , and for the holder nothing will change. We need to cover then now,   

I come up with this  strong-tasting gut impression that 2020 will be great year for entirety Crypto manufacturing and and for bitcoin subsequently i recommend you to brilliantly embrace your coins for coming year

The halving of the bitcoin in this year are expected to be too massively and it is the halving that's everyone are waiting for and people already keeping their holdings

all of the people regarding crypto have seen the graph of bitcoins already.the previous history was vert nice of rising the price.i expect the price of bitcoin after halving will go to the maximum and more after that from the last records.i am waiting for that

• +1 1

bitcoin is doing good. I think bitcoin will hit 20k this year. we have to hold our coins. we should never sell our coins at loss. we should always hold our coins.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

Hello dear friends as 2019 was a good year and i want to say that 2020 is the year of halving. Whee bitcoin price increases anf it will soon drop. This is my opinion.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, kettwor said:

I suppose following dividing effect start and these days fee expanding extra at that point four% and I consider after splitting BTC will touch greater at that point 30-35K greenbacks and conclusion of 2020 can contact 100K dollars.

I do not think bitcoin can hit 100k this year. but bitcoin can hit 30-35k this year. We should hold. if we hold our bitcoin its price will increase.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:07 PM, adriano2010 said:

I think in 2020 we will have a new ATH in price for bitcoin and also we might possible see altcoin bull run after bitcoin halving and to make some profit if sell. 

I hope bitcoi  Price will rise again and it will cross $15000 in year 2020 if we look at the current situation of market the BTC price is going up in my opinion bitcoin touch $12,000 to $13,000 at the mid of this year and I hope it will pump on halving if we can buy Bitcoin and hold for few months then we will definitely make a good profit because the definitely price of Bitcoin rise again what is your opinion?

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Jon said:

This prediction is ridiculous and I don't think it will be possible for it to reach 35k, this will be manageable

bro I said 35k but the topic creator said 100k. this was most ridiculous than me. I think bitcoin can hit 35k but it will take lots of time. we should hold.

My expectations on bitcoin price for this year because of the halving, I expect bitcoin to reach over 25,000 usd this year and this will happen right after the block reward have been cut in half.

• +1 1

I think it will be the shining year of crypto currenceis so I think the market will be crazy more than the last years

3 minutes ago, mostmas said:

We are all looking ahead to that to show up before lengthy, likely within the months of June-July this year. And at the off chance that that show up, I like to see it and gain coins whereas it is taking place.

I think that's right .. maybe we will see this year a new higher high and new price .. not for btc ..for all coins

l think the price of bitcoin will go very high as a result of the halving, The demand of bitcoin will be high and the supply will be lower. There will be more investors and bitcoin investors will make good profit. 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:50 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa there is big exception of Bitcoin invester with bitcoin that BITCOIN prise is really pump in 2020 or also in 2021 .

Many Bitcoin prise analysis experts also said about that it's prise is pump,

Hope all is doing well with Bitcoin.

Yes i agree with you even i have researched about it and many big traders expect that price of Bitcoin is going to jump up high by the mid of 2020.

Bitcoins is the very reputed coin pf the Cryptocurrency and it has too much of investors and traders connected with it but due to its low rate the investments have also decreases but seeing this year i think that slowly there will be a rise in its rate and it will cover up the market very soon.

• +1 1

i believe we all expect the market to be going up most of the time and this is why we dont see much selling in the market and also there is buying for altcoins again.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

in this years bitcoin could reach 15000$ or even his all time high, so 20000$ because of the halving but, there is a big but, the price can be also drop because of the halving. all halving in the past gave to bitcoin a bullish period so this halving can do the same but anything can happen

• +1 1

Bitcoin is so old and popular it is worth the price, but Ether can never discount the price of Bitcoin Bitcoin: yes I agree with you, I do not even think that will outperform Bitcoin

On 12/23/2019 at 5:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

in my opinion the price of bitcoin will reach 15K for this year. I based this price increase because the amount of bitcoin this year is starting to run low but demand for supply in the market has actually gone up. the number of transactions will also go up, the price of bitcoin will reach the main spear to continue to show green.

• +1 1

I think that price of bitcoin will go up high large after the halving but it will drop a bit before the halving to scare traders 

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I expect that after the halving it will be followed by a bull run because this is what the old timer in crypto said in some topics about halving. They always say that after the halving the bull run will come and that's why I am holding my bitcoin in my wallets and wait for this to happen so I can finally sell my bitcoins.

• +2 1

I think in 2020 we will have a new ATH in price for bitcoin and protect itself from the sudden explosion and maintain its value  over time