Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

This year of bitcoin halving, I am expecting a high rise of bitcoin Price, bitcoin price will have a good rally back to its previous ATH,

The price is currently $ 6,900 either to decrease by half or rise to $ 12,000 and the greatest possibility of monitoring progress in the price is that there is an increase and adjustment to the rewards of miners in a manner that contributes to raising the price

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This year has been quite interesting. It was sure that halving will bring massive rise in price of bitcoin and other crypto but now as the whole global economy is degrading and the world is on lockdown I wonder how much it will impact the long awaited halving of bitcoin. The price will sure rise but I think in smaller ratios than last time.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

now at this precise moment the value of bitcoin is around 6300 € I expect that after halving its value will reach 10000 € that's why I'm continuing to buy it and accumulate it...

• +1 1

I think this year is a very good year for Bitcoin. By the year 2020 Bitcoin will be halving, prices will rise much higher. Not just my anticipation, everyone has come to Bitcoin will be pumping a lot this time. I'm right we just have to wait a while.

• +1 1

I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.You know what -  cryptostuff is smoothly changing human’s life so there should be that moment soon when bitcoin may hit very high price (I’m talking about really high price like 100k$+)

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Jay8 said:

50,000 is the  price most of us expected during the start of the year, but due to the fall in the property industry during the pandemic has caused concern for the public

This your prediction is too high for bitcoin, $50000, will take more years to come before we can see a very good price of bitcoin

You are right  friend . I am going  to experience first  time bitcoin  halving  but I heard that  halving  is a kind of method to control  the prices every one expect  the prices to rise up after bitcoin  halving. 

Bitcoin halving is going to be done on 13 may 2020. And i think by this halve the price of bitcoin will increase and may be cross 20k at the end of this year. 

Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block.
In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins for each metallic block.
This leads to the persistence of the strong minerals and the disappearance of the weak ones.

• +1 1

According to my crypto experience this is my first bitcoin halving to feels because earlier halving I don't no about this, because that time I don't no crypto currencies, but now I have some knowledge and want to see how much bitcoin prices increase after halving.

• +1 1

In my opinion, 2020 must be the biggest year in the history of cryptocurrency but it already started with bad situations on the market and in the whole world.

Everyone expects the bitcoin price to rise during this year due to the important event expected (halving). Now the cryptocurrency market is recovering very quickly and we hope the market will flourish at this point.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

Hello mate. It's been may 1st but there are still no signs of halving season. This is the reason that's why I dont trust in predictions and I don't expect too much because the more you expect, the more you will be hurt if what you are expecting will not happen eventually just like this.

• +1 1

I think it is safe to say that everyone is expecting that the upcoming halving event will result in a major increase in the price of bitcoin, which i do agree with and i think that this is going to happen as well. Due to the current strain on the global economy, placed by the corona virus outbreak i think that we may not see the full potential of the halving now but maybe later on, but for now i am expecting a price of around 12000 dollars.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We expect bitcoin prices to rise after the halving, hopefully most are ready with crypto and expect high prices.

I don't know the exact price that bitcoin will reach, but I think it will exceed the peak it reached in 2017 by the end of the year.

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin has recently reached nearly $ 10,000, and I think that after the half-period, the price will increase by more than $ 15,000, especially after the significant decline witnessed by bitcoin in the recent crisis of the virus and its good rise in price recently.

Halving has always brought a great blessing to the cryptocurrencies. If you analysis the price after the previous halvings,then it is quite crystal clear that the prices have bounced in the high peak because of this. And a third halving will take place in this year. And we hope to happen this incident again with bitcoin. The predictive price is almost like 18k usd. But it can go more. 

• +2 1

It is just indefinite to say about that,  as a result there are a number of problems as you know and these problems are really the mean reason of decreasing of economy the whole world. If l must say any prediction about the halving, In my view BTC will be 10-15k after the halving. 

• +1 1

The long awaited halving had comes and pass and now that the price is trying to recover, I know it is not what people had expected because they don't know the concept behind it.

During this bitcoin halving I am going to buy bitcoin when it's price going to cheap or low and waiting for bullrun event where I can my money double these are the my expectations from bitcoin halving in 2020.

Well it's obvious many people are expecting alot from the bitcoin halving, for me I think not much as expected might happen immediately after the halving, I think the price will still remain the same immediately after halving, then maybe after some few months the price might rise to the moon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Taking look at things and the previous halvings, we are likely to see a volatile market from now till end of May or even June. Like the previous halvings, we are going to experience a parabolic curve and we can expect an ATH of about $100000 in 2021.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy