Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Year 2020 is Bitcoin Halving, What's your Expectations?

My hope is that in 2020 bitcoin price will increase after half, the increase may not happen significantly after the half of May, but the increase will gradually increase after half and in October - November will be the highest price peak. I can only predict the bitcoin price will probably go up between $ 14k- $ 18k, so we'll wait.

• +1 1

It has really been a year full of surprises and things opposite to the perdictions have happened, in addition to unexpected things such as the fall of the markets in March

• +1 1

In my opinion there is no need to have expectations about bitcoin, since it has always been at an unstable price

By reducing its amount, it is most likely that it will have an abysmal rise even doubling or tripling its price, without a doubt, Bitcoin will rise a lot in price next year

• +1 1

well the halving year for bitcoin not the only factor that effect on it's price you must consider some other factors also like global economic 

• +1 1

Let us not agree that Bitcoin after the recent split process is not for sale, but rather for purchase and storage for the future, and logically that its price will rise greatly compared to its current price due to the simple increase in the cost of production without considering or considering other influences.

• +1 1

Well not really what you had expected as alot has happend and the situations about covid 19 and more affected the economy alot in which a change of the market value and cryptocurrency too in which hopefully recovers soon enough.

• +1 1

My expectations were this 15-20k before the year ends. We are there and I am glad we did it. Maybe with all the rest that happened we can go higher but if we don't I think that Bitcoin finally recovered and will move to another ATH next year.

I like reading old topics that talk about predictions about the price of bitcoin to see how true these predictions are and how the price of bitcoin has changed since that time until now, we are now at the end of 2020 and bitcoin has been halving for several months, and the bitcoin price has already exceeded 15,000$ and is expected to continue. To climb through the end of the year and peak at 20,000$.

• +3 1

My hope for bitcoin in 2020 bitcoin price will go up, I think the increase will continue to happen for bitcoin, 2020 will be a bullish year. I can only predict that maybe in December the bitcoin price will be $ 20,000.

• +1 1

In the first half of ‭2020‬, as the Corona pandemic appeared and affected the price of Bitcoin, but it has surpassed this ordeal and has now reached $ 15,‭900‬, and experts expect that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of the year.

The price has grown massively, it the end of 2020 actually, so this time the price is so high that those that have the coin as of ending of last year can still endure a bit before selling, professionals said the price price will be massive at the end of the year

the upcoming halving event will result in a major increase in the price of Bitcoin, result there are a number of problems

• -1 1

The year 2020 was great for everyone who bought the downfall that took place at the beginning of the year. Now he can sell at a profit of more than 300%, and according to the current movement, I expect that we will reach 20 thousand dollars.

It was the year of the third halving and it did as we were expecting, prices rise constantly and the bears are left with no profit, makes everyone very happy and excited for the future of the cryptocurrency markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

What I was expecting happened and even more as I wasn't thinking of new all time highs when the year started and as it started it was looking very bad with covid and recession, us closed inside and jobs lost, the only profits many people had were from their investments in crypto.

• +2 1

Halving always have a positive effect on price of bitcoin because it's supply is reduced to market during halving. So it's always an ideal moment for holders to sale it and earn profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

When I was joined I saw the big price drop in stock and in Bitcoin. I could not buy american stocks so I bought Bitcoin and traded all the time until summer. Price then stopped rising and I traded alts other with success and other with mistakes, I learned more had a friend trader that helped and I changed my thinking when altcoins were up a lot. I put it all back in Bitcoin as I kept reading good news that were very bullish. It was a good bet and price helped so much.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Hello everyone; in year 2019 maybe we have a mixed feeling. As you know, we started this year near about 3K and then almost 14K gradually and now the price is just above 7k! Personally, I am not sad on the current price. On the other hand, really excited to see the response of the retail as well as institutional players on 2020 Halving year! what would your thoughts about year 2020. as it will be bitcoin halving year and what would be the price estimation in your opinion.

Institutional buyers changed the course of Bitcoin and created this bull run that started after the halving. The price is not estimated to reach 20k by the end of the year as there was a small pullback when it did new all time high and stopped for some time.

• +1 1

The halving reduced the selling at obvious levels. I mean you could see it in the charts of big exchange, there were no drops and no instability, no fear that someone would just dump his bags and turn market bearish, there still is no huge red candle happening although there is increase sellers at 20k where we found finally resistence that will not be kept for too much time as Bitcoin will pass this burden too.

• +2 1

The enthusiasm in this post was correct and while the price dropped too much and I hope that this didn't damage your perspective, it immediately shot up again and now Bitcoin is where it is suppossed to be, moving with good demand and trading opportunities for many.

• +2 1

Last year there was a good surprise about bitcoin price and those that holds bitcoin last year have make good profits and those tht still hold to this year we hopefully wish that price keep rising more higher to make more profits that those that impatiently sold there holding. 

No one can answer this question precisely, it is just expectations , but I think that the price of Bitcoin will be a rear surprise to people , I guess it will go around one hundred thousand Dollar or even a little more and that is because many bug firm have bought Bitcoins in an estimate cost that reaches to million of Dollars and they must have done so for a reason.

• +3 1

2020 bitcoin halving did contribute much on the rise of bitcoin to the current price and all this happened just at the end of the year as it was expected btc crossed the 20k price level and moving around 30k after kissing 40k level and this signifies that the price may continue rising to 100k level who knows,I will keep few Satoshi in case this comes true.