Nike and blockchain - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

Nike and blockchain

We investors news like these are what keeps up investing and the demand increases for the better.

I think if the bigger companies accepts the cryptocurrency in this way, other more companies will also come in the cryptocurrency world to adopt the Blockchain technology. I heard a news Alibaba is already working in the Blockchain technology, this may have inspired Nike  too, I think so. 

This is a good move from Nike, it seems that it has a creative thinker team, this use of Ethereum Blockchain looks great, will the rest of the companies will follow Nike?

A brand like Nike is very good at patenting the mechanism on the blockchain. Nike deserve it and it's been on the market for a long time. 

Positive news. Thank you for the information. I wonder if this happens then the "CryptoKicks" coins will only be used for Nike needs and have a stable price ? Or will these coins also be used in auctions ?

I am not heard this news everyone knows Nike is famous shoe company, and they want to launch their own coin means its really good news for crypto currency, i know so many big companies wants their own coins for transaction purpose and support blockchain technology.

This is one of the actual goal of bitcoin integrating in the life, there are a lot of fake sneakers and shoes which should not be claimed as original ones, this might solve this problem.

Here is an excellent example of the use of the blockchain in everyday life in real life Nike has done well to embrace this technology so that it can certify the place and the way of production of its products even the release of a their personal token it's not a bad idea

This is good news and Nike is one of the most important companies, and this adoption of the cryptocurrency will help to increase dependence on encryption and support for digital currencies. In the future, many companies will start doing this step.

This is good news for all of us. Every day the number of companies that allow their products to be purchased in cryptocurrencies increases.

I didn't know that Nike was going to launch its own digital currency thank you very much for sharing this information every day more companies that join the cryptos that shows that it's on the right track 

This is actually a good news, the Nike is a big company which produces sneakers, and for them using blockchain is a good one, if there uses Etherum blockchain to Identify ownership of shoes it will be very nice because it will bring more to using cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about this but i didn't believe it because i never thought i can buy Nike cloths "Just do it" with bitcoins. But now i believe because i have read this news again in different legit sites, this is a good step to both Nike and Blockchain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

NIke is the best clothing company and blockchain technology is very modern technology. Introducing the new tokens of the nike company would be very interesting and buying the actual products using it will be far better. People will engage more in this type of marketing as all developing into digital world.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Nike like many big companies witch start to use the blockchain technology and also the want to create there own coin , i think this is really good because we will many people start to know cryptocurrency and also trust cryptocurrency and this is really good , also it will easy to shop with cryptocurrency , now this we don’t have this possibility , but after this , we will use our cryptocurrency to shop in nike with any problem.

On 12/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, laio94 said:

For Nike the creation of tokens is also interesting to increase the sale of products, as it could guarantee the verification of the scarcity of the sneakers in circulation. At the time of sale, the ownership of the token is transferred along with the physical product. Everything would be managed by a dedicated app, with the aim of also increasing the brand engagement of the company. The patent borrows some ideas already used in the popular game "CryptoKitties", which allowed users to buy, collect, breed and sell virtual cats. I believe the idea is the basis of marketing and I find it really brilliant and thanks to these great brands if the world of cryptocurrencies will also be seen they are a good light.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that bike made a great move partnering with the tokens and cryptocurrency because I think that it will further improve their online service to the people and it will most likely make them more secure

wow, how cool is that!  it seems to me that this system will attract more new users, as well as actively develop in the blockchain system, and this is very encouraging!  I think this system has a great future!

On 12/20/2019 at 8:06 PM, Igor1111 said:

Nike has patented the mechanism for tokenizing its products using the Ethereum blockchain.  She also intends to issue NFT tokens called "CryptoKicks" to protect the authenticity of the sneakers.  Coins will allow buyers of shoes to indicate ownership of it.

In my opinion, this is a very good breakthrough from Nike, currently sneakers are popular and many are using them, with shoes that are combined with crypto tokens, of course it is very good, because people can buy shoes and get to know cryptocurrency. And this is very useful for authenticity of Nike products.

Imagine trying to verify the authenticity of a pair of Nike snickers and having to pay $5 in Ethereum fees first. Another reason why the current Ethereum implementation can't go far. Hopefully Vitalik will be able to fix this but it might take years.

It is now good to see fashion industries embracing blockchain, not even only Nick but also other fashion companies. Blockchain technology is also employed in many other areas such as medicals and record keeping. It I even used during covid 19 pandemic. 

• +2 1

When the most famous international shoe company such as Nike enters the field of cryptography and launches its own digital currency, this will greatly contribute to the increase in the number of users of cryptocurrencies in the world and the rise in their prices.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

16 minutes ago, usamah said:

The company is benefiting from the increase in sales on its products, but I honestly do not draw my attention to the fact that cryptocurrencies are now being used by companies, and this confirms that the whole future is for cryptocurrencies.
The more everyone deals with it, the more it will be confirmed one day

Yes very true one day in future cryptocurrence will be regulated and become legal as many big companies such as Nike continue to adopt it and this indicates that cryptocurrence is here to stay for a long time as from generation to  generations to come.

And currently it's the great PayPal on the road to adopt cryptocurrence and all these moves are signaling good future for cryptocurrence.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Nike enters the field of cryptography and launches its own digital currency, so many big companies wants their own coins for transaction purpose

• +1 1