Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

On 3/26/2020 at 1:01 AM, cryptoya11 said:

It's true, but within short time , it will be hidden after stopping the campaign that i think it will end no far but we will see signature campaigns for our ranks.. and will accept us

This seems  to change crypto coins also to made it clean, it handiest takes a couple of minutes to be triumphant.

There are two good platforms that I use hugely and are yobit and binance it provides you everything and it is easy to make profits through it

Life is great and enjoy it

The Yobit platform is definitely the best platform in terms of new currencies in addition to the ease of trading and investment and the ability to obtain new free currencies as a reward for your trading on Yobit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think yobit is better because we have many features in yobit we can’t do it i Binance, and also yobit have many way to withdraw your money , for that i prefer yobit.

It depends on your choice, l mean my dear there are really a lot of options about exchange platforms. Yobit is the best platform, but more than this currency you should check google.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:53 PM, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right both the binance and yobit  exchanges is very good for trading and yes both are very popular in the crypto world.

Both exchanges are good and best but i think if we see the difference of coins than the yobit having so many types of coins and almost coins are active and peoples will make trade in that coins and make great profit on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this is Binance, on Yobit there are a lot of incomprehensible and dead coins that will never grow in price at all, on Binance there are coins that have already shown themselves and that have prospects for growth.

Well, i will prefer to you the yobit exchanger mate because this exchanger is good in terms of supply of coins and also the transactions is fast unlike the other exchanger.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:21 PM, Migo said:

I prefer yobit in almost every thing, the exchanging is very good and there is some unique features that you can't find it in other markets, even if you find a lot of currencies beside the the real money like euro and usd this will be enough for me 

Same here, I will always choose yobit more than any other apps or sites because yobit is trustable by the most of people here in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Evu said:

I prefer the two platforms where the YOBIT platform offers you many useful things, including this wonderful forum and the possibility of investing your money, yobit is proven and tested already by many users and I think they don;t receive bad reviews from their users.

I only prefer yobit because this is the reason why we are here in this very awesome, wonderful and beautiful cryptotalk forum where in we can read some uaeful content. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No doubt both exchange have good reputation among their users. And in my case i use yobit to trade my coins so i will select yobit over biance. 

Since a lot of months l just use only Yobit. But there are a lot of exchanges which are also reliable and safety like Yobit. There are a lot of features on the Yobit, in my opinion you can not find easily like this features on other exchange.

• +2 1

I use both platforms. Both binance and yobit are good. I make lots of trades and I'm good at using both exchanges. It's safe and I don't need to worry. Depending on the needs and interests of each person, the exchange options are different.

Most exchanges offer good coins for investing because good and common coins are widely used for trading. I also choose Yobit over Binance because I find it easier to trade in Yobit. Binance is somehow complicated and gives you so many numbers and figures that are not necessary in all conditions. I find my favorite coins in Yobit and most of them have high trading volumes that make them safer for investing. You can even find Binance's BNB coin in Yobit which is great because this is a simpler way to buy BNB outside Binance.

I am currently relying on yobit, it possesses distinct characteristics and possesses a number of ways to convert between currencies. It also possesses the most delicious of currencies and you will find what you are looking for. Or the clouds, he is too tired . The best currency platform has to be watched now

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yobit can never come near Binance when we are talking about quality projects. In addition, the user base and the liquidity which is one of he primary thing to consider is with Binance. The current platform that will change the trend is KoinPro where you are in profit regardless of the market condition. 

Well, there are many exchange platforms, if you store your cryptocurrencies in your decentralized portfolio, it does not matter which exchange platform you use to convert cryptocurrencies into real currencies when you want to sell.

I have used these two platforms for a long time and they are both good to use and work with, but now that I joined the forum, I started working on the Yobit platform and I m working on trading through this platform.

I am a bit bias in this question as I have spent much more time doing trades on binance and just recently tried yobit exchange, so I would say that binance is better.

I think that this is Binance, there are never coins that then fall in price after listing, + the cost of listing there is huge and only those coins that have a lot of investment can afford it.

I haven't tried Binance but this platform is very popular and many of my friends use it but I think yobit is also good for everyone.

I have traded on both platforms We both have the best However, I have used binance to invest the most Fees are much lower here and more profit can be made by investing. There is less fear of being scammed Lots of reliable sites.

Personally preferp Yobit because it has unique characteristics that the other exchanges does not possess and apart its simple interfce to operate makes it even better 

For me I prefer the yobit over binance in everything, because since I joined crypto, it's the yobit platform I have been using, I never used the Binance exchange that much , so I choose the one which I knows best . 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

But I think binance is the best exchange because we can find the more pair of exchanges than in the yobit. So, for me binance is the best exchange.